♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Hi @Redpinkboxes. We meet again in this thread. I'm glad you decided to be active again and join us in HJW's soompi forum :blush:

59 minutes ago, Redpinkboxes said:

I just watched that interview above though, and she didn't even say, in the past, about her bf...

But it sounded like shes talking about her current boyfriend......! You guys might be onto something!!! She could have said ex boyfriend... but she said... boyfriend!

I've literally never heard her talking much about a significant other in interviews, but this is two in a row now, one with the guy in the past where she did make a chocolate cake on valentine's day, and now this..... #menbooong!

I am wondering too since she used to be really secretive about her private life. But, now she mentioned it twice.

I did asked her too in haewadal instagram when they posted a few weeks ago to ask anything about MCY or HJW for this interview. She didn't directly answer my question though, but I believe mentioning about her namsachingu again in this interview really meant something. Last time she said she made chocolate cake for him, and now kimchi fried rice. That is really something :P

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Hello everyone, glad that you are posting here :blush:

I think all these namja chingu she’s spilling recently were all from the past. But, this year I would love too if she’ll announce that she’s currently having a namja chingu with a loving heart. :heart: Ha Jiwon can now cook somehow, I think she is ready for anything even having a family of her own. :) 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Redpinkboxes said:

I just watched that interview above though, and she didn't even say, in the past, about her bf...

But it sounded like shes talking about her current boyfriend......! You guys might be onto something!!! She could have said ex boyfriend... but she said... boyfriend!

I've literally never heard her talking much about a significant other in interviews, but this is two in a row now, one with the guy in the past where she did make a chocolate cake on valentine's day, and now this..... #menbooong!

That namja chingu she’s talking about is her current special someone, he’s one lucky guy. Can that namja be real and current jiwonnie?? Stop teasing us please :D :D 

She even commented to cha young about asking too personal of what she’s up these days. LOL. What are you thinking jiwon? hahaha

• Like 3

@ben1090 @strwbrry I know!!! Having watched so many interviews of hers in the past and never hearing a single word of relos other than the few times she mentioned past relos... this makes me think that she might be ready to go public.... and drop the bomb of marriage!?

This won't stop me from shipping her and YKS on screen and hoping they'll work together again someday :) Gah, Jiwon's chemistry with any actor always works :)

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Redpinkboxes said:

@ben1090 @strwbrry I know!!! Having watched so many interviews of hers in the past and never hearing a single word of relos other than the few times she mentioned past relos... this makes me think that she might be ready to go public.... and drop the bomb of marriage!?

This won't stop me from shipping her and YKS on screen and hoping they'll work together again someday :) Gah, Jiwon's chemistry with any actor always works :)

yeah she’s weird, she’s not sharing if no one’s asking but now she’s so carefree in uttering that namja chingu whom we don’t know if that’s a present bf, unless she’s just bluffing :D  

and with that MCY reaction while Jiwon was talking about the kimchi fried rice hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Thanks for the Chocolate bts Englis sub links.

HJW and YKS do have a world of their own most of the time and looks like even the production had fun with their interactions.  The last behind the scenes and HJW and YKS messages has bittersweet feels for me. Somehow, I can feel the sadness that their drama shoot ended and they have to say goodbye to their characters and each other. 

It is so refreshing to see how the director respect what HJW and YKS put in the table with regards to the drama. Their work is very collaborative as seen thru the bts. JW coming up with the suggestion to stay with Kang while he is sleeping is brilliant. The scene felt so much more deep and heartwarming. 

And, how is it even possible that a duet could be so full of chemistry?! HJW and YKS make beautiful music together. Their "You and I" version is so soothing and a pleasure to the ears. Their voices blended beautifully. Love it!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

As for YKS and HJW I do really see them together just like a high school close buddies before then they’ve meet again, that’s the vibes I got from both of them. Their presence together is so calming and very familiar.

PD-nim is so open for suggestions and Jiwon loves to add her creative ideas which the PD can’t help but to agree :) 

• Like 3