♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Yoon Kye Sang And Ha Ji Won’s New Drama “Chocolate” Premieres To Solid Ratings

Nov 30, 2019
by E. Cha

JTBC’s new drama “Chocolate” is off to a promising start!

“Chocolate” is a new melodrama about the love story that unfolds between Lee Kang, a cold and emotionally closed-off neurosurgeon (played by Yoon Kye Sang), and Moon Cha Young, a warm and compassionate chef (played by Ha Ji Won). After reuniting at a hospice, the two slowly begin to heal each other’s wounds through cooking.

According to Nielsen Korea, the November 29 premiere of “Chocolate” scored average viewership ratings of 3.475 percent nationwide and 4.243 percent in the Seoul metropolitan area. Ratings for the drama’s first broadcast fell just short of those achieved by the finale of its predecessor “My Country,” which previously occupied the time slot (and ended on a nationwide average of 3.951 percent).

The second episode of “Chocolate” will air on November 30 at 10:50 p.m. KST.

source: soompi

keep rising #CHOCOLATE fighting!!!

• Like 2

Hello ! I was MIA for long time, I was/am so so busy these days but I can't miss from Chocolate first ep. I love the start of drama, Cha Young is so cute and girlish in this first ep. (I know that you @strwbrry don't like to much it :D) but I think that this behavior is a characteristic of her personality and for me I don't want only to cry bucket ...will see what will happening in the future ep.  

BTW thanks @strwbrry for all your updates , Jiwonnie was so beautiful in her pink dress .So she began to learn how to cook well :P sweet Jiwon.  I don't saw yet the 2nd ep but there is the prew for ep 3.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, andra3 said:

Hello ! I was MIA for long time, I was/am so so busy these days but I can't miss from Chocolate first ep. I love the start of drama, Cha Young is so cute and girlish in this first ep. (I know that you @strwbrry don't like to much it :D) but I think that this behavior is a characteristic of her personality and for me I don't want only to cry bucket ...will see what will happening in the future ep.  

BTW thanks @strwbrry for all your updates , Jiwonnie was so beautiful in her pink dress .So she began to learn how to cook well :P sweet Jiwon.  I don't saw yet the 2nd ep but there is the prew for ep 3.

I was wondering where were you sissy :D 

glad that you are back! :D :D 

anyways, I can already see a new Jiwon again in this drama though I only watch just 1 episode yet. I am excited to see more layers of cha young as the story unfolds :)

As always for Jiwon she even works as part-time and learning to cook the basic for this drama. I hope that learning will last to you Jiwon coz when you know how to cook it is a plus points for sure :P

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MiiSoSoup1023 said:

Lovely and clumsy. :D 

I haven't check out 'Chocolate' yet, hope it good. To be honest I'm not so into melodrama, I'll prefer if it more to slice of life kind of drama. 

I think this one is not that very heavy melodrama,as per the PD said this is a drama with no MSG if we’ll describe it as food. So, I think a slice kind of drama with a touch of melo? :D 

Try checking cha young character, she’s different! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

• Guest changed the title to Ha Ji Won ✨ 하지원 ✨河智苑 ✨ ハジウォン ✨| Upcoming Film: ‘Collateral’ | Current Drama: ‘Chocolate’ (JTBC)
8 minutes ago, strwbrry said:

I was wondering where were you sissy :D 

glad that you are back! :D :D 

anyways, I can already see a new Jiwon again in this drama though I only watch just 1 episode yet. I am excited to see more layers of cha young as the story unfolds :)

As always for Jiwon she even works as part-time and learning to cook the basic for this drama. I hope that learning will last to you Jiwon coz when you know how to cook it is a plus points for sure :P

Thanks, I can't stay away from Jiwonn to long :D She's my fav for ever :wub:  you know !!! Yes indeed we can see a different Jiwonn as Cha Young what is obviously for her , she always plays a character totally different than other. I really want to try her cookies , looks so yummy !!:D

• Like 1

7 hours ago, andra3 said:

Thanks, I can't stay away from Jiwonn to long :D She's my fav for ever :wub:  you know !!! Yes indeed we can see a different Jiwonn as Cha Young what is obviously for her , she always plays a character totally different than other. I really want to try her cookies , looks so yummy !!:D

Are you sure about the taste? maybe it just looks yummy :tounge_wink:  jk. Even it taste like hell I'm gladly eat her cookies though :blush:

8 hours ago, strwbrry said:

I think this one is not that very heavy melodrama,as per the PD said this is a drama with no MSG if we’ll describe it as food. So, I think a slice kind of drama with a touch of melo? :D 

Try checking cha young character, she’s different! :lol:

I read some comments, seem that 'Chocolate' received positive respond.  I'll until ep.10, hate watching current airing drama. 

• LOL 1