♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

:D Seung Nyang and Wang So , nice fanvid ,I would like to see these two wonderful actors *Ha Ji Won and Lee Joon Ki  playing together sometime :wub:

I understand MIA...MIA... but now is too much.. :frown: I wait and I wait for some news about Jiwonnie , update or drama or new projects , hello pretty lady miss you so much :(

• Like 3

10 hours ago, andra30 said:

:D Seung Nyang and Wang So , nice fanvid ,I would like to see these two wonderful actors *Ha Ji Won and Lee Joon Ki  playing together sometime :wub:

I understand MIA...MIA... but now is too much.. :frown: I wait and I wait for some news about Jiwonnie , update or drama or new projects , hello pretty lady miss you so much :(

LJG too expressed his wish to act with JiWonie.. Hope both act together in a historical!! They looks soo beautiful in one frame.. 

I m also waiting for the news abt her drama.. It should have started it's shooting the previous month but still we have no news.. 

• Like 2

Ha Ji Won,  '1 night 2 days in Busan' due to director Yoon Jae-gyun special request

i.aspx?Guid=d42c259ad61d40baa70047ed5c68e171&Month=DirectUpload&size=640

Actress Ha Ji Won came to Busan only to participate in the 'Korean Filmmaker's Night' event with the consent of Yoon Jae Kyun.

Ha Ji Won attended the "Korean Filmmaker's Night" event at a restaurant in Haeundae-gu, Busan, on May 5. As a result of this coverage, Hajwon came down to Busan on a one - night and two - day schedule even though there was no official schedule due to the special request of director Yoon Jae - gyun.

Yoon Jae-gyun was deeply grateful and had high appreciation for Ha Ji-won, who visited Busan .

Hajwon said, "It is very nice  to see my favourites directors in one place because I admire them so much and I want to work with many directors in a good movies . I love you "and for that she received a warm applause.

http://star.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/201810060666068265

It is so hard to see such a consideration, friendship and respect in entertaiment industry but ofc  Ha Ji Won is Ha Ji Won .Love and respect for a wonderful  actress and human being !!:heart:

• Like 3

Lee Hyung-min PD, who originally planned to direct the film (Prometheus), was also misplaced. http://www.edaily.co.kr/news/read?newsId=01433366619371608&mediaCodeNo=258

Obvious something it happened ...MBC again with their inappropriate requirements ???? hhhhuhhh :( I am sooo disappointed ....I waited sooo much for some news about drama ...but not for this... :cry:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

The reason for the specific departure was not disclosed, but the agency and the production company said to Donga.com that it was "due to schedule".

http://sports.donga.com/Enter/3/02/20181010/92341774/1

The most used reason for everything " due to schedule" :huh:

OK ...I  have nothing to do except to wait for good news about hers new projects ..whatever they are.:) Hope that she already has a good scenario for a new drama or kmovie ...or ...who knows ???!!! fingers cross :D

• Like 1

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/10/actress-ha-ji-won-leaves-the-cast-of-upcoming-drama-prometheus

Actress Ha Ji Won leaves the cast of upcoming drama 'Prometheus'

ha-ji-won

Actress Ha Ji Won has left the cast of the upcoming MBC drama 'Prometheus'. 

Ha Ji Won was reported to have joined the cast of the big budget drama also starring Jin Goo, Park Ki Woong, and Hollywood actor Lee Ki Hong, but on October 10, insiders revealed she decided not to star in the series. A source from Ha Ji Won's label simply stated, "The exact details will be revealed at a later date."

'Prometheus' centers around the story of a former North Korean agent who ends up as a day laborer in South Korea, and the covert operations fighting against nuclear experiments in North Korea. It's expected to air in the first half of 2019. 

Stay tuned for updates on the drama.

• Like 1