♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Chingues, i want to share this videos... enjoy...:blush:

This is for all the fans of SEGA :phew:

And this is for all who want Le Min Ho and Won Bin to paired with Jiwonshie...:astonished:

I really like the way they edit it....Amazing!!! And who ever be paired with HJW, any of them is ok with me, she has chemistry in all the leading men in korea;)

• Like 4

@mellimonster feel free to post everything you want and you like about our dear Jiwonn as long as you mention the source 

=======================================

13179369_1729562127281489_48611922583123

Ha Ji Won will be flying to Shenyang, China for Korea Brand Entertainment Expo KBEE 2016
Departure 11th May, 14:40pm (Incheon) 
Arrived 15:25pm (SHE)
KBEE 2016 Schedule
May 12, Opening Ceremony Event in Shenyang,China
May 12 & 13, Kstar Fansigning meeting
Departure 13th May, 16:35pm (SHE)
Arrived 19:45pm (Incheon)

cr. 1023HJWFB

• Like 7

It seems that John Woo's Manhunt movie is like hide-and-seek game... Haewadal agency official said   "did not confirm the Ha Ji Won appearance on John Woo's movie, Ha Ji Won is currently reviewing the offer"

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201605091622471120 ( 16-05-09)

and if I well understand neither the cast of LBH it's sure because his schedule!!! ...so we will see what will happen  ?! Yes or No ??!!

• Like 4

Ch-NAoxVAAAeVH4.jpg

Ch-NAowVAAASU_G.jpg

Ch-NAo8VEAAQSbf.jpg

Ch-NAq8UYAAqim3.jpg

HJW has always her smile and it never fades everytime she attends an event, which makes her very beautiful for me :) 

@MaxT Good for you that you can watch it in 1080p, that would be so pretty and awesome :D 

• Like 7

@deline1023  the writer was saying: 'in Hwang Jinyi HJW exudes alluring charms but less the goddess aura. Whereas in Empress Ki, HJW carries the cool queenly air, with her hair styles high up exposing her fair neck, her every expression and movements exudes different charms.'

• Like 5

13 hours ago, MaxT said:

I can't download that file !!! What is it ?

======================

how cutie Ha Ji Won is, isn't she???!!! 

13183479_855837977879073_708472582_n.jpg

"Hello people ! This is my car and that cool woman is me ! Do you believe that? :P:D"

13113877_126708494399621_378119529_n.jpg

Do you remember when she said that nobody let her drive ? Secret Garden times ... she said that HB helped her with some driving lessons :D...and now she drive himself such a jaw-dropping car , a shining car just like her owner :rolleyes:

• Like 5