♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

@andra30 there were so very lucky, hope someday i would also be having lunch with her :D

Anyways, Empress ki is one of my favorite, i already watch it 3 times. Here are some of many faces of Jiwonnshi in Empress Ki...YOywXDuRXHG2TsAlUylG-LNi7DrYRLDcJK6F5CVx

Ny3eEvuzswhzLH9hQoFx-N_hG_YRYnPTItaTABxA

EmNkqONUZvL7m0vZVktTPvXDOOnaxRQkqvfLJ9Eq

Its not that easy for her to be in different character. In every character she portrayed, it was  PERFECT.

A VERY AMAZING ACTRESS !!!

• Like 6

Awe. .. this is so cute... I really can't guess Tho. . Ok let's try...

(From top to bottom, left to right): Closer to Heaven, Myung-ran from Miracle On First Street, Namsoon from Duelist, Chae-ok from Damo, (dunno what's her name) from Daddy Long Legs, 100 days with Mr Arrogant, Love so divine, What Happened In Bali, Empress Ki, Hwang Jin-yi, Jin-ok from the Huntress, Sector 7, Chronicles of a Blood Merchant, ?, The King 2 Hearts, ?, As One, Secret Garden, The Time We Were Not In Love

• Like 6

1 hour ago, TheRatchetFool_1023 said:
Photo from ernani_jb 
of a Blood Merchant, ?, The King 2 Hearts, ?, As One, Secret Garden, The Time We Were Not In Love

I guess

between  a Blood Merchant and The King 2 Hearts is Haeundae,

between The King 2 Hearts and As One, is Babo.

Ha Ji Won's look in Haeundae...

p1002c1022n2014012116023638844012.jpg

• Like 4

Four uniform-clad Korean actresses

Updated : March 29 2016
A-
A+

Lee Young-ae (9ers Entertainment, from left), Kim Hye-soo (tvN), Kim Ji-won (KBS 2TV) and Ha Ji-won (MBC)

A number of Korean stars have seen their popularity increase after taking on military and police roles, and The K-pop Herald has identified four actresses who won audiences over in uniform, including the most recent roles of detective Cha Soo-hyun (Kim Hye-soo) in tvN’s “Signal” and 1st Lt. Yoon Myung-joo (Kim Ji-won) in KBS 2TV’s “Descendants of the Sun.”

(Skip, unrelated)

2. Ha Ji-won (Kim Hyang-ah) at "The King: Two Hearts" (2012)

(MBC)
Acterss Ha Ji-won acted as North Korean military officer Kim Hyang-ah in MBC miniseries “The King: Two Hearts.” She costarred with Lee Seung-gi, who played a South Korean prince who met the North Korean officer in a junior officer competition. Ha and Lee fell in love with each other after the drama. 

http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201603291444064391194_2

• Like 5

2 hours ago, deline1023 said:

Four uniform-clad Korean actresses

2. Ha Ji-won (Kim Hyang-ah) at "The King: Two Hearts" (2012)

Acterss Ha Ji-won acted as North Korean military officer Kim Hyang-ah in MBC miniseries “The King: Two Hearts.” She costarred with Lee Seung-gi, who played a South Korean prince who met the North Korean officer in a junior officer competition. Ha and Lee fell in love with each other after the drama. 

4 years ago...

Kim Hang Ah one of the best female military officer character in Kdrama ever perfectly played by Ha Ji Won and HJW - LSG one of the best couple ...at least for me ...I so loved that drama ...one of the most underrated drama ...even now I'm mad to MBC :(

CeD7NIaUEAA9My9.jpg

CeD9fTsUMAAYNf5.jpg

• Like 7

On 3/30/2016 at 1:02 AM, andra30 said:

Kim Hang Ah one of the best female military officer character in Kdrama ever perfectly played by Ha Ji Won and HJW - LSG one of the best couple ...at least for me ...I so loved that drama ...one of the most underrated drama ...even now I'm mad to MBC :(

Really? I didnt know. For me, it is one of best korean drama. I really enjoy watching it. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, MaxT said:

Besides her new movie due to release in May, any new project this year? I really want to see her in another drama. :D

I think she has no other project yet but im hoping she'll be back soon in drama series :) Wanted to see her in a long drama than in a movie.

2 hours ago, MaxT said:

Yep, she was the only Korean in the above Vogue clip.  Most of the actresses were from Taiwan and China.

So very proud of her. The only korean actress always be recognize in any part of the world :blush:

I was all the more surprised because European filmmakers called me a 'pearl of Asia'. Jiwon said

• Like 4