♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

I also watched Heundae and Sector 7. Sector 7, i've watched it a long time ago, after watching secret garden in 2010, then knew that she has a movie sector 7, i really a find a way to watch Sector 7. I still remember when it was showing in cinemas here and so eager to watch it. I'd enjoy watching it, the monster was so scary and HJW is so braved enough to fight the monster. And about the movie Heaudae, it is also good, but cant concentrate watching it because i downloaded a low quality, not so clear. But i bear it to finished it because HJW is in it.

@andra30, thanks for the news, no doubt. She is BEAUTIFUL, not only physically but also inner side of her. 

One of my favorite picture of her. Really her bright smile make my day :blush:

FB_IMG_1440256916460.jpg

• Like 4

On 10/5/2005 at 11:01 AM, purpleZ said:

7. Ha Ji Won

ha-ji-won.jpg
The cute face is one of the internationally recognized actresses. She is seen playing the roles with utmost love and dedication towards it. Currently she is one of the top 10 actresses among the Korean actresses in this era who earning in millions.

http://www.hppost.com/2016/03/top-10-most-beautiful-korean-actresses-in-2016.html

• Like 4

7 hours ago, MaxT said:

Why bother reply to a troll?  Those who posted their first comment in a thread, often the first sentence says sometime nice about the star and the rest are all rubbish.  We don't need to defend or prove anything to anyone! Just ignore them and they'll leave the thread.

How is it trolling to say some of her movies were bad?  She was great in them, that doesn't make them great movies.  I've seen enough of her works that I don't have to like absolutely everything that she does.

• Like 1

Like I said before Jiwon was dressed at SIA with BALMAIN - Paris  DOUBLE-BREASTED CREPE MINI DRESS (€3,215.00, Satin collar, zip-fastening through back, gold-tone engraved buttons, lined with viscose and cotton)

E16F3902D138_0100_004.jpgE16F3902D138_0100_003.jpgE16F3902D138_0100_002.jpg

http://www.balmain.com/en_it/women/dresses-and-skirts/double-breasted-crepe-mini-dress.html

and her wonderful shoes ...from Giuseppe Zanotti - Lauren collection (€1,695.00 , A twisted wire cage forms the heel of these stunning shoes. Invoking an outsider's aesthetic, the design makes a powerful statement. Each of the six front straps is adjustable to create a customized fit.)

Cd99QZMVAAAu0PB.jpgLAUREN - BLACK - SandalsLAUREN - BLACK - Sandals

http://www.giuseppezanottidesign.com/lv/c/LAUREN/p/E60190005

and the result is:

Actress Ha Ji Won attended the event in black outfits, and captured everyone's attention with her fabulous body shape. Meanwhile, ''Style Icon Asia' is an annual awards ceremony that recognizes ten most iconic figures who have suggested new life style paradigms each year. Award winners get decided based on poll results and SNS data from Korea, China, Vietnam, Taiwan, the U.S, and Japan. For this year, G-Dragon, Li Yifeng (李易峰), Park Bo Gum, Girls' Generation, Song Joong Ki, Song Seung Hun, Yoo Ah In, Lee Jung Jae, Lee Ha Nee, and Ha Ji Won were nominated for the top 10.

20160315212038_56e7fe163c7e6_1.jpg

http://news.yahoo.com/starn-focus-ha-ji-won-attends-style-icon-062528483.html

even Yahoo news mentions  "Ha Ji Won's charming smile"

• Like 7

I love her but I have to say that I am a bit disappointed her movie choices lately and dramas. I want to see her in something meatier and not one where she is the  badass warrior. I like her bc of her versatility but I am seeing less of that. That's why, I would to see her play different roles :) and sticking to movies. 

**** also she needs to bring back the dsquared and Vivianne Westwood stylist bc those were the best era. And fired whoever the makeup artist is ::cough cough:: KiM HWA RAN!!! I'm so sick and tired of her looking chalky and too stiff looking. I'm so jealous of other actresses whose make up always look fabulous especially when I know HJW is sooo pretty even without makeup!! Please!!! She deserves Jungsaemmool level makeup! the hair parting must also stop bc it makes her face and head look so weird!! ok I'm done! Sorry guys, been holding it in for too long lol I hate seeing her image get tarnish when the people responsible for her image are being lazy!  

Please bring back this look!!  

ha-ji-won-gif5.gif

• Like 2

10 hours ago, MaxT said:

As I said before, she looked way too pretty with that dress. :P Wow, USD5500 dress + shoe.

@andra30 - Any plans to order one for yourself?  :w00t:

I like Balmain brand but ...if I have that money I take a plain for S Korea to see that country and of course to see the wonderful Ha Ji Won ...but who knows mb I winning the great pot to lottery :lol:

9 hours ago, trashoppaya said:

Sorry my dear but I think that you are stuck in that old HJW look ...you said the same thing a while ago ...please accept her style and of course continue to love her ( if you say so ) :huh: 

in my opinion Jiwon looks gorgeous then and now. period . 

10948894_343803042489874_809255495_n.jpg

6 hours ago, deline1023 said:

@andra30  her shoes really unique, it caught my attention when i saw it and also the dress. Dress+shoes+her body+her smile = GORGEOUS !!!

yes but those heels certainly kill you ...:sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

soompi.jpg.397897117666609212033e20c4ff1

Love Ha Ji Won is because she have many different faces in drama/movie. If she only keep same face or outlook in all film then she won't be Ha Ji Won then I won't be Ha Ji Won's fans ... of course the most important is the shining smile on her face and her hard work in everything. Keep fighting our amazing yeoja :wub: :wub::wub:

• Like 7

I hope everyone  would be cool in receiving comments about HJW as long as it is constructive criticisms. :) As what I've read before from HJW fan that being a fan doesn't mean we can't criticize and being not a fan it doesn't mean we can't appreciate.

Thank you guys for updating the forum! :D Let's keep the forum having a welcoming atmosphere :) 

let's keep it up!!! and seems like her movie will be out this coming May 2016 according from CMY, though I'm quite dissappointed that it keeps on delaying but what we can do is just to wait and support in our own little way. FIGHTING! :D 

• Like 7

Wow I'm loving the updated first post. Thanks @ferlycious!!

Since we're talking about favourite looks, mine will be Damo, Hwang Jini, Empress Ki and TTWNIL! I'm personally not a big fan of short hair on actresses so I didn't like her in SeGa when I first watched the show. Now I'm repenting for my sins XD

• Like 4

On 3/20/2016 at 2:33 PM, andra30 said:

I like Balmain brand but ...if I have that money I take a plain for S Korea to see that country and of course to see the wonderful Ha Ji Won ...but who knows mb I winning the great pot to lottery :lol:

Sorry my dear but I think that you are stuck in that old HJW look ...you said the same thing a while ago ...please accept her style and of course continue to love her ( if you say so ) :huh: 

in my opinion Jiwon looks gorgeous then and now. period . 

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

yes but those heels certainly kill you ...:sweatingbullets:

Sorry, this look is quite outdated on her and doesn't allow her to be at her best. Just bc you love someone doesn't mean you have to agree with everything they do. I want her to look better not worse. She is better than that imho!