♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

•  

Lee Byung Hun and Ha Ji Won might reunite in a film soon

Mar 15, 2016

lee-byung-hun-ha-ji-won_1457970104_af_or

Top celebrities and part of the hallyu wave, actor Lee Byung Hun and actress Ha Ji Won might be working together again soon with the movie directed by John Woo.

Their agencies both confirmed that they received the offer but nothing has been aprroved yet.

Lee Byung Hun’s agency BH Entertainment stated, “We received the film offer but we are still in consideration because Lee Byung Hun has schedules for a Korean movie. We’re discussing about it”.

While Ha Ji Won’s agency Haewadal Entertainment also revealed that they received the offer and she’s still in the reviewing stage.

Moreover, Director John Woo already bought the rights for the Japanese movie “Crossing Your River of Wrath” for him to create a remake of it.

Do you want to see Lee Byung Hun and Ha Ji Won work together again?

http://kpopfighting.com/2016/03/15/lee-byung-hun-and-ha-ji-won-might-reunite-in-a-film-soon/

What movie did HAJIWON and LE BYUNG HUN work together? Reunited? So they work together before?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, deline1023 said:

What movie did HAJIWON and LE BYUNG HUN work together? Reunited? So they work together before?

Far as I know they never work together. 

HANCINEMA piked the perfect title 

Ha Ji-won, the Goddess of Beauty

photo701936.jpg

photo701934.jpg

http://www.hancinema.net/photos-ha-ji-won-the-goddess-of-beauty-92454.html

I love so much her behavior to her fans ...at SIA she shook hands with her fans standing there with a very grateful and bright smile ...not only a great actress but also a great person :heart:

CdlavDoUAAArGlo.jpg

CdlavcZVAAABsxY.jpg

• Like 2

So finally we know the real title for HJW movie " Life Risking Romance" 

3557_1707061026198266_845527882039521570  

Some new pics and info about this expected movie 

CdrqaRYXIAAd6zZ.jpg

CdrqaRzWoAA-Z_d.jpg

CdrqaSqWIAAeeeK.jpg

pretty Jane with her beret 

A frightening love story of a female mystery writer who is chasing a serial killer. 33-year old Jane (Ha Ji Won)  is a mystery novelist who is known as a habitual false reporter to the police in town. Her only friend is police officer Rock-hwan ( CHUN Jung-myung ), who has had a crush on her since childhood. One day, Jane hears a scream of help from an apartment upstairs and reports that a serial killer lives above her but no one believes her. Convinced that Jason ( CHEN Bolin ), the handsome man living upstairs, is a serial killer, she asks Rock-hwan to help follow him around with her. But as she learns more about Jason in her pursuit to uncover the truth, she begins to fall for him. Seeing her in this state, Rock-hwan feels a tinge of jealousy.

http://screening.hkfilmart.com/en/film/detail/225 via @ladykate 

• Like 10

Guest Yammylicious
1 hour ago, JacquelinQ said:

Hmm ...when is the press conference? Still no info about it:huh:

Just like you and me, and  many of us here, I'm also patiently waiting about the PRESS CON of this movie... Wish to hear some updates too ;) This movie sounds so interesting aside from HJW was on it, surely this movie will be a blockbuster since Chun Jung Myung and Chen Bolin has so many supporters and followers that adds spice to LIFE RISKING ROMANCE. Fighting everyone!!!:wub::wub::wub:

4 hours ago, kingwtqueen said:

I heard that HJW reject the John Woo's new movie... is it true?

If this is true, I have mixed feelings about it...

On one hand, I don't want her to associate with LBH (the tabloids might pull her in into his controversies) and I think the role might be a minor one. On the other hand, it would be so amazing for her to work with one of the best Chinese directors ever with an international cast. 

Nevertheless, I just hope she makes the best decision for HER.

• Like 3

@kingwtqueen

You're right, I think she rejected his offer. According to one source, John Woo decided to replace the male cast with Chinese actor named Zhang Hanyu and Japanese actor named Masaharu Fukuyama. It will be Chinese and Japanese stars cast only. So no Korean will be in his new movie ManHunt.

Damn, what a BAD news!

Source was announced 6 hours ago: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/filmart-zhang-hanyu-masaharu-fukuyama-876069

• Like 4

6 hours ago, kingwtqueen said:

I heard that HJW reject the John Woo's new movie... is it true?

I don't know if it's true or not..... but LBH start filming a new movie this month so... ?????? (http://blog.asianwiki.com/category/korean-movies)

and I read right now :http://ent.northtimes.com/ent/hldx/20160316/87551.html

"Recently, according to Taiwan media reports, the Japanese remake of the classic John Woo movie "hunt" for the actor Zhang Hanyu, the heroine of Qi Wei. In addition, Fukuyama Masaharu, Ha Ji-won and Lee Byung Hun will join them.... as the role of Ha Ji-won has not yet been fully determined. Qi Wei actor will play the female lead Mayumi. It is reported that a remake of John Woo hunt will begin shooting in June in Osaka  "

so HJW will play cameo role or what?...  a supporting role ??? better no !!! But it is her choice and... sometime supporting role gain more attention and love then main role...! ^_^

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, andra30 said:

so HJW will play cameo role or what?...  a supporting role ??? better no !!! But it is her choice and... sometime supporting role gain more attention and love then main role...! ^_^

Cameo role is okay, but not supporting role I hope. I saw her played cameo role in many of her previous projects when she started her acting career. Now, she's a big star and I don't see why she needs to be so desperate. Her J.one cosmetic company earned about USD6M in just 6 months.

Perhaps she should do another 20 episodes of drama.  I prefer to watch drama over movie anytime, so I get to see her more screen time. :D

• Like 3

This woman is gorgeous and I love the versatility of her acting ability, playing as Empress Ki, playing a high school girl in Sex in Zero, horror genre film Phone, playing oil worker tomboy in Sector 7, fisherman's daughter in Haeundae, etc.  I just hope her newer movies are better because Haeundae and Sector 7 sucked!

I don't want to say more then that:

"Distribution rights for Haeundae have been sold to Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, MalaysiaPhilippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, United KingdomAustralia and Turkey. 

Haeundae had received a total of 11,301,649 admissions in South Korean theaters."

Top 10 Most Beautiful Korean Actresses In 2015 

Korea is home to some of the most beautiful actresses in Asia and the world in general. Their cute cuddly faces, gorgeous smiles, and well-sculpted trim bodies have made them a global sensation to movie, music, and fashion addicts a like. To help you appreciate the level of beauty the Korean entertainment industry has to offer, here are our picks for the top 10 most beautiful Korean actresses in 2015:

2. Ha Ji Won

Ha Ji Won

Ha Ji Won, popularly known as “Amazing Yeoja” is a phenomenal South Korean actress who has enjoyed a 16-year acting career. Now 35, she looks younger and beautiful that many 20-year-old actresses in the industry. She also has an appealing sense of fashion and more than 30 movies and series in her portfolio, many of which have won her prestigious awards or nominations for awards. She is currently single and considered one of the most influential actresses in Korea.

http://www.hppost.com/2016/03/top-10-most-beautiful-korean-actresses.html

Ha-Ji-Won-1.jpg

• Like 5

Why bother reply to a troll?  Those who posted their first comment in a thread, often the first sentence says sometime nice about the star and the rest are all rubbish.  We don't need to defend or prove anything to anyone! Just ignore them and they'll leave the thread.

• Like 3