♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

19 hours ago, deline1023 said:

@andra30 me tooo. First and only popular, top and most beautiful artress in the whole wide world.

I like her so much in red !

3 hours ago, kingwtqueen said:

Hanbok March 2016 issue

Beautiful Hanbok Ambassador ! What is this pics for ?...some kind of Magazine or book ??

We will see her tomorrow !!! 

Ha Ji Won will attend Purmil fansign at Homeplus Worldcup Mall - Seoul at 17:00 . She will sign autographs  for 100 fans. 

giphy.gif

• Like 4

3 hours ago, andra30 said:

I like her so much in red !

Beautiful Hanbok Ambassador ! What is this pics for ?...some kind of Magazine or book ??

We will see her tomorrow !!! 

Is  a magazine publish by KOREA HANBOK ADVANCEMENT CENTER to promote Korea Hanbok. The magazine name is 한복 , means Hanbok. Here is their official url http://blog.naver.com/hanbok_kr

• Like 3

On 3/10/2016 at 3:12 PM, kingwtqueen said:

Is  a magazine publish by KOREA HANBOK ADVANCEMENT CENTER to promote Korea Hanbok. The magazine name is 한복 , means Hanbok. Here is their official url http://blog.naver.com/hanbok_kr

Thanks for clarification !! 

Jiwonni is so beautiful and fresh for Purmil fansigning ....and I love her outfit and her pretty toenail !!! :D...and her unique smile !

파이낸셜뉴스

Only God Knows what is in her heart ...but she smiles ...keep smiling my beauty !

CdQk5GwUsAEHam1.jpg

• Like 6

Top 10 Style Icon list : GD , Song Joong-ki , Li Yi-feng , Park Bogum , SNSD , Song Seung-Hun , Yoo Ah-In , Lee Jung-Jae , Lee Honey , Ha Ji Won

2016031301001034100069731.jpg

actress Ha Ji-won with a light to energy is strongest during each serves the charm of a thousand different colored loved. As well as to the action, romance, horror led the box office with great acting skills regardless of genre, I meet some counterpart goddess of Ha chemistry to create a fantastic synergy has become a role model for women in a variety of looks and styles shown in the work.

http://www.stardailynews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=88619

I wonder ...will she attend ??? She won this award in 2009 

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, andra30 said:

I wonder ...will she attend ??? She won this award in 2009 

@andra30 i think she will attend.

And in next Tuesday March 15 Ha ji won will attend SIA,the fuction will held in Dongdaemun DDP pink carpet at 18.40 the ceremony at 20.00  (from IG of Ernani)

• Like 3