♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

HJW getting bashed these days bec she debuted as an artist and having her artworks getting included in an exhibit, yet those people doesn’t know what is behind of all her artworks and what she wanted to convey. And she is not that bad though that they’re hittin’ her with harsh comments, but not surprised since when you venture unto something new, it comes with criticisms. But we all know how genuine and professional she is unto giving her all once she is up to something.

Be brave and keep improving babe. After all, everything will be alright.

20 hours ago, strwbrry said:

haewadal channel posted it too

Finally Haewadal works their job :D we need more for BTS. I miss Jiwon vlog now, and the Engsub is long missed. 

On 4/7/2021 at 7:51 PM, strwbrry said:

yet those people doesn’t know what is behind of all her artworks and what she wanted to convey. And she is not that bad though that they’re hittin’ her with harsh comments, but not surprised since when you venture unto something new, it comes with criticisms. But we all know how genuine and professional she is unto giving her all once she is up to something.

Fully agreed! I don't why people, they don't understand about art and they don't know about the reason why she painted a lot this days easily judge even give the harsh comment. I would say that they had trouble with them-selves so they put it to others. If it comes to the art critics well, what can we do right? They know the fundamental. But still for me art is really subjective, we cannot said it is good or bad, it is easy or difficult. 

Jiwon, please continue to do what you love and you do! We are supporting you as always. 

But yes, I'm agree with @strwbrry that please come back acting, girl.. we need you here. :) 

• Love 1

On 4/10/2021 at 3:20 PM, strwbrry said:

@liv_well oh well we can’t please everybody, i just hope that jiwon won’t be affected by those nobody and wannabes critics.

EyhO_7FUcAMlFKG?format=jpg&name=900x900
EyhPARsVIAAI6Up?format=jpg&name=large

jiwon’s baby hair still the same, looking so cute hahaha

Haha... that childhood photo is one of my favourite photos of her ever! It's amazing how much she looked like she does today even back then, and it's one of the best examples to prove that her looks are all-natural and she has always had the same features. This and another photo with her mother where you can see where her facial features come from.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

HA JI-WON'S PAINTINGS AND ITS CRITICISMS (An Insight)

READ HERE

there might be criticisms, but still it is good to know that there are still people out there who knows how to appreciate when ha ji won ventures unto something new with her talent especially the 1023ers :) 

On 4/11/2021 at 3:48 PM, SR20DET said:

Haha... that childhood photo is one of my favourite photos of her ever! It's amazing how much she looked like she does today even back then, and it's one of the best examples to prove that her looks are all-natural and she has always had the same features. This and another photo with her mother where you can see where her facial features come from.

ha ji won baby photos are all so cute along her chubby cheeks. And her eyes and eyebrows feature are very visible plus her expressions that we can still see even today :D 

EA3wdKoUEAAw0da?format=jpg&name=medium

EA3wdKvUIAAKARy?format=jpg&name=360x360

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, strwbrry said:

there might be criticisms, but still it is good to know that there are still people out there who knows how to appreciate when ha ji won ventures unto something new with her talent especially the 1023ers

Yes, agree. Just, sometimes those people and even media playing with the news. I'm okay if criticism come from expert but we need to educate the other who just rude to respect. We are not asking for appreciation, at least they can just ignore if they don't like.

She still a baby overtime :)  chubby paw cheeks, I want to eat those!:7555_attack: 

• LOL 1

Ha Ji Won Makes Her Debut As An Artist, But Her Artwork Is Eliciting Mixed Reactions From The Public

Actress Ha Ji Won has made her debut as an official artist.

On March 30, Ha Ji Won participated as an abstract artist in an exhibition held at the Cheongdam Showroom Atelier in Seoul. The actress shared a series of three paintings titled, “Super Cow.”

Ha Ji Won shared that the “Super Cow” series of abstract paintings were meant to “express the characteristics of cattle with bright and intense colors and lines.” She further revealed that she “put positive energy in the cows with the hope that the world will become healthy soon.”

It’s been reported that after the exhibit when live, one of the three paintings has since been sold.

Ha Ji Won has always enjoyed painting as a hobby, but was never able to project her hobby into something more. She has previously shared her work on her personal Instagram page, but that was the extent of it. However, after a long time of persuasion from the exhibition agency, Ha Ji Won finally agreed to hang her paintings in an official art gallery.

After the release of her artwork, however, the public’s reactions have been mixed. Some have been enjoying her paintings, sharing their support and encouragement with the actress. On the flip side, many have been criticizing the actress’s artwork. Netizens have been claiming that her paintings look like scribbles on a canvas and that she’s only getting attention because of her name.

Source

• Like 1