♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

This is what Ha Jung Woo said regarding his collaboration with Ha Ji Won in the short BTS clip of Chronicle of a Blood Merchant that was released few days ago.

Ha Jung Woo said, "My thoughts on my collaboration with Ha Ji Won is that she is very amazing, fantastic and perfect! It is difficult to describe clearly in just one or two words."

translated by zoompi123
article source:
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201410010841191110
http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.php?g_menu=701100&g_serial=852658&rrf=nv

----
Another video of HJW at the media conference in Singapore

Ji Won's interview with the magazine that she would like to work together with Lee Min Ho.
A few days ago, Lee Min Ho was selected as the best option to replace Hyun in Halyu
Why are not talking here?
Couple Hyun and Ji Won
:x

Guest gamgeg

Hallyu Empress Ha Jiwon wants to work with Hallyu King Lee Minho

U Weekly Magazine (6 Oct 2014, issue 461) Entertainment Focus: Ha Ji Won admires Lee Min Ho

U Weekly: Among the “Hallyu 4 Male Gods”, Ha Ji Won reveals that she has a special admiration for Lee Min Ho who is 9 years her junior.

Among the “Hallyu 4 Male Gods” Kim Woobin, Lee Jongsuk, Lee Minho & Kim Soohyun, Ha Jiwon was asked to choose the one she wants to work with

She immediately chose Lee Min Ho who is 9 years her junior as she laughed. It turned out she and Lee Min Ho happened to have met once.

HJW:“During a filming before, it happened that Lee Min Ho was also filming next door. At that time, the feeling he gave me was very gentle.”

HJW: “So if I were going to choose one from them (Kim Woobin, Lee Jongsuk, Lee Minho, Kim Soohyun), I’d wish to work with him (Lee Min Ho).”

Translation credit to: cheshirecat1023

10670027_1522461321324496_74163669720029

i weekly No.884 9Oct2014 Pg 30&31
Credits: I周刊 I-Weekly

奇皇后出巡
Empress Ki's Tour

Translation by Rebecca Neiw (Mosoky1023)

From Pg 30

Since her official debut 18 years ago, and hailed as Korea's Angelina Jolie , Ha Ji Won's action star image is deeply etched in the hearts of people. Recently , she has once again portrayed herself as an heroic iron lady for period drama <<Empress Ki>> whereby she ascend to become the Empress from an ordinary lady. In reality, Ha Ji Won is actually very feminine." If you ever got the opportunity to chat with my friends who had grown up with me, you will realise that in real life, I am nowhere alike the roles I have took on. My friends always mentioned, " that (role) " is totally poles apart from you",. This is exactly what I wanted to do. As an actress, having the chance to become someone I could not be or even pretending to be someone I desired, is a fabulous thing. In fact, I was never a tomboy. During my school days, I am always the most quiet and the most feminine among my friends."

In the drama, she was showered with affectionate care and love from two men - Senior Joo Jin Mo and Ji Chang Wook who is 9 years old younger. despite having to counter endless obstacles. Ha Ji Won who is particularly sensitive to scents described both partners in terms of scents: " Joo Jin Mo who is my senior is comparable to the blue ocean. He smiles frequently and is extremely considerate, friendly and humorous, making the entire filming environment very relaxing. As for Ji Chang Wook, he is like a red flower. I didn't expect the chemistry between us to be so great as we moved along with the drama scenes.

Ha Ji Won who is 36 years old, previously took up a physical fitness test which revealed her true body age to be below 20. How did she manage to maintain her complexion and fitness despite having to endure many sleepless nights during the filming for <<Empress Ki>>? " I eat a lot of nuts, fruits, yoghurt and lunch boxes prepared by my mum. When I am tired and need to relieve my stress, I will listen to music, read books or look through designing related magazines." She is most satisfied with her toned arms and hips and actually encouraged all females to do more weight trainings. "It is extremely effective. I can really see the results from these weight trainings. I am really grateful that I didn't have to eat chicken breasts and yet managed to attain muscles. Building up muscle masses is not an easy feat but all thanks to weight trainings, it made me felt I am younger than before."

From Pg 31

Arrival @ Changi Airport

Elegantly dressed, Ha Ji won met up with the fans eagerly waiting for her appearance at the airport and also accepted the fans 'welcome' gifts. She revealed that she never foresee herself to have so many fans in Singapore. She was very surprised and grateful for their support.

Meet & Greet @ Plaza Singapura

An approximate of 2000 people was presented to meet her and fully filled up the seven-storey mall. Besides playing "dippy dippy dip" with the fans, she also took photos with 20 lucky winners.

Do you feel that the meeting time was insufficient ? Fear not, she will be returning to Singapore soon to hold a fanmeet session on 09 January 2015.

A Tour with the fans @ Universal Studios Singapore

During her stay in Singapore, Ha Ji Won who is a big fan of Transformers managed to fulfil her wish by touring the USS with 20 lucky fans and taking the Transformers ride.

Sampling @ Restaurants

Having sampled Hainanese Chicken Rice, Chilli Crab, she eventually retained all her praise for Laksa. Due to her lack of opportunities to shop in Korea, while driving past all the shopping streets in Singapore, Ha Ji won mentioned that she really hope to do some shopping here. Afterall, shopping is a woman's nature.

If you are interested in attending her Taiwan FM, you may purchase the ticket from walkieticket.

Ha Ji Won is Well Versed Intellectually and in Dancing, Hardworking in Preparing Surprises for Taiwanese Fans

w_800_q_80_src_http_s_nownews_com_21_1f_
Ha Ji Won practises hard for her fanmeet.

Ha Ji Won just came to Taiwan in June to promote 'Empress Ki'. After 4 months, she will be coming again to Taiwan on the 19th for a fanmeet. She once practised ballet prior to the filming of 'Empress Ki' in order to portray her 'Empress Ki' character elegantly. However, it was not used in the drama. This time for her Taiwan fanmeet, she announced that she will be dancing on stage. As for the type of dance and content of her performance, she mischievously said, "I will not disclose it now. Please come to my fanmeet to witness it personally."

'Empress Ki' received immense response after its broadcast in Taiwan, and has created the highest viewership record in the last 5 years for Korean dramas. ETTV's Mix Channel (Channel 32) will be re-airing the drama on the 6th. 'Empress Ki' tells the story of Goryeo tribute woman Ki Seung Nyang's journey in becoming the empress of the Yuan Dynasty. It was first shown in Taiwan in June for nearly 4 months. The story's climaxes arise repeatedly, and the drama uses a narrative technique that tightly relates the story to history, hence attracted 10 million viewers to watch the drama and even caused a lot of male viewers who have never watched Korean dramas to fall into this 'Empress Ki craze'.

c8bdb410cfcb906ef547fcdf8b4e21f6.jpg
'Empress Ki' received huge response when it was aired in Taiwan, and created the highest ratings record in the last 5 years for Korean dramas.

Lead actress Ha Ji Won disguised as a male in the early part of 'Empress Ki' and later after she entered the palace, she demonstrated her superb intellect when dealing with the empress and other ministers of the Yuan government. Her acting as a person well versed in both literature and martial arts has gained much attention. Recently she has revisited the filming location of 'Empress Ki', and brought back a lot of filming memories to her mind, "I still feel happy now when I think back about it!" 'Empress Ki' will start airing on October 6 on ETTV Channel 32 from Monday to Friday at 8pm.

w_800_q_80_src_http_s_nownews_com_3b_7c_
Ha Ji Won returned to the filming location of 'Empress Ki'.

w_800_q_80_src_http_s_nownews_com_10_40_

w_800_q_80_src_http_s_nownews_com_20_02_

w_800_q_80_src_http_s_nownews_com_ba_e2_

translated by zoompi123
article source: http://www.nownews.com/n/2014/10/05/1443202
image source: http://www.nownews.com/p/2014/10/05/1443179

10665376_1522599997977295_7508372226146110425431_1522599991310629_66702203174007

U Weekly Issue No.461 6Oct2014 Page 20&21
Credits: 优1周 U Weekly

河智苑心系李敏镐?
Ha Ji Won Admires Lee Min Ho?

Translated by Jacelyn (hyialac1023) and Rebecca Neiw (mosoky1023)

By coincidence, Ha Ji Won (36 years old) of <<Empress Ki>> happened to visit Singapore last week at the same time as "Long-Legged Oppa " Lee Min Ho. In the past, they had also experienced separated filming in the same locations.

Perhaps due to this incident of lacking that little bit of affinity in meeting up , "Scandal - free" Ha Ji Won Nuna (Korean: When a male addresses an older female) resolutely holds a soft spot for Lee Min Ho who is 9 years younger among "Hallyu 4 New Heavenly Kings"

"Muscular Empress Ki" who loves Barbie Dolls

Since her first period drama <Damo>> in 2003, Ha Ji Won who self-declared being the most feminine among all her schoolmates , have been named as action female star after appearance in korean movies such as <<Miracle on 1st street>>, <<Duelist>>, <<Tidal Waves>> and dramas such as <<Secret Garden>> and <<The King 2 Hearts>>.

In her latest project, a period-drama, <Empress Ki>, besides having to disguise as a male bodyguard, she also did archery, horse-riding and rock-climbing without the help of stuntwoman.

It was unexpected of us to hear from "Empress Ki" who have toned and flat abs inherited from the good genes of her parents that she is a enthusiastic collector of "Barbie Dolls"!

"I love cute dolls. Few years ago, I was still purchasing Barbie Dolls for collection at home but was eventually stopped by my mother from doing so. Nowadays, my fans will always buy dolls for me. As a result, the chairs in my house, my bathroom and even my office are all filled with the dolls! "

Fortunately, Ha Ji Won only love collecting dolls and does not possess the "Princess Syndrome" at all. It was reported that during her stay in Singapore, besides being really friendly and cordial towards the staffs, her manager does not stop or filter any questions for her during media interviews. Her professionalism is superb!

Piecing a Ideal Perfect - Lover

During her recent trip in June to Taiwan for the promtion of <<Empress Ki>>, Ha Ji Won revealed that she accepts younger man as her partner, even for someone whom is 10 years younger will be perfectly fine for her!

She also told local media in Taiwan that till date, she only went through two love relationships and that her last relationship ended 9 years ago.

Since she is currently single and not attached to anyone, U-weekly requested for her to piece out her ideal perfect lover among all the male co-actors she had collaborated with over the past years.

Ha Ji Won, a high - EQ and confident woman, took a moment to consider this hard question which she has no prior thoughts of before answering seriously,: "Kang Dong-Won's (co-actor in movie <<Duelist>>) fashion style, Ha Jung Woo's (co-actor in recent wrapped up movie <<Chronicle of a Blood Merchant>>) humour, So Ji Sub's (co-actor in drama <<What happened in Bali>>) eyes; Hyun Bin's (co-actor in drama <<Secret Garden>>) tenderness and Jo In Sung's (co-actor in drama <<What happened in Bali>>) cuteness.

Lee Min Ho won her over by his tenderness

During the interview, she was requested to select her ideal partner for any future new project from the "Hallyu 4 New Heavenly Kings" Kim Woo Bin, Lee Jong Suk, Lee Min Ho & Kim Soo Hyun".
Without hesitation, she laughingly chose Lee Min Ho who is 9 years younger.
It turns out that Lee Min Ho and her have the fate of crossing each other path. "Previously by chance when filming, Lee Min Ho was also filming in the same vicinity. At that time, the first impression I have of him was his gentleness. Therefore, if I am required to make a choice from the selections, I hope to have the opportunity to work with him."

Besides coincidentally coming to Singapore in the same week and organising meet and greet session at local shopping malls at the same day (27th Sept) , Ha Ji Won and Lee Min Ho also announced their plans to the media of returning to Singapore soon for a fan meet session. (Ha Ji Won: 09 January 2015, Lee Min Ho: 9 November 2014). Looking at the tacit mutual understanding shared between them, if production companies are willing to pair them up, it is believed their popularity will definitely soared. K-drama fans will also be delighted to see a new pair of on-screen couple!

Having fun aside work!

Delicious Crab - It was reported that last Thursday(25Sept), immediately upon her arrival in Singapore, Starhub hosted her to a sumptuous dinner of local famous cuisine - Chilli Crabs. The taste was an unforgettable one for her.

Tour at USS - Self-declared as a big fan of "Transformers", Ha Ji Won also visited USS last Saturday (27Sept). Her mood was as awesome as the weather that day.!

Exclusive Video: A shout out to all Ha Ji Won's fans. If you wish to watch videos of her interview with U weekly and the behind the scenes for the cover shoot, please logon to uweekly.sg on Monday (6th October 2014) afternoon to do so!

iJdtKJTKzFmtf.gifijCeL0YSVJNo.gif
ix29Smn1sx7lI.gifibyNrUhqW6vz55.gif
ib0KlCtgFAU9I7.gif

ib0NYx0qNw3AVa.gif
iV0QY6SAH8UO7.gif
iwiPk2qYKFfrX.gif

i8RBFP5wps8BR.gif
ib13pz6A4rp3CW.gif
iL9WPu9GAX8vf.gif
iResaRWKMK6CF.gif

iXibSulliivkH.gif
ib1x5aLF4kqcjX.gif
i0FACT3iJjff8.gif
ibjm6HIlHJsBwH.gif

DC HJW

JacquelinQ said:

Since she is currently single and not attached to anyone, U-weekly requested for her to piece out her ideal perfect lover among all the male co-actors she had collaborated with over the past years.

Ha Ji Won, a high - EQ and confident woman, took a moment to consider this hard question which she has no prior thoughts of before answering seriously,: "Kang Dong-Won's (co-actor in movie <<Duelist>>) fashion style, Ha Jung Woo's (co-actor in recent wrapped up movie <<Chronicle of a Blood Merchant>>) humour, So Ji Sub's (co-actor in drama <<What happened in Bali>>) eyes; Hyun Bin's (co-actor in drama <<Secret Garden>>) tenderness and Jo In Sung's (co-actor in drama <<What happened in Bali>>) cuteness.

Compilation of Ha Ji Won's Photoshoots

>>She is really clever, and was able to point out the assets of her leading men...oh my Jiwonnie it's hard to find out a man in one package having those qualities. So Jiwonnie's ideal is someone who has fashion sense, gentleman yet adorable with alluring eyes and possessed with humor as well. If you know that kind of namja let Jiwonnie knows then that namja will have an amazing, fantastic and perfect wife :)) :D

Ha Ji-won: I didn’t realise my co-stars were good-looking
 hjwonlinetoday_1.jpg

The Korean actress talks about why she likes playing men

SINGAPORE — Many of us would kill to be Ha Ji-won.

We’re not just talking about her flawless skin and flourishing career. Since her small-screen debut in 1996 in the teen drama Adults Don’t Know, the actress has romanced some of Korea’s most popular and eligible actors, including Hyun Bin and Lee Seung-gi, on screen. In her latest period drama Empress Ki, Ha plays a girl who is caught in the middle of a tussle between the Emperor of the Yuan Dynasty and the King of Goryeo, played by Ji Chang-wook and Joo Jin-mo.

Yet, she says it actually took her some time to realise how lucky she was to be working with such good-looking men.

“To be honest, when I was young, I didn’t know that the actors I was working with were good-looking, until a lot of people around me told me that I was really lucky to be working with a lot of handsome actors,” the 36-year-old said during an interview to promote Empress Ki in Singapore. “But now, I definitely know (my onscreen partners) are good-looking!”

Even though she’s constantly surrounded by suave men, the Korean actress says it hasn’t affected her love life.

“It’s definitely good to (be with) someone who is good-looking,” she said, thoughtfully. “But in terms of my ideal type of men, it’s not the first thing I look out for, because I like guys who are humorous and fun to be with. That’s definitely the No 1 thing that I look out for in a partner. Looks are always second!”

Q: You played a man trapped in a woman’s body in the popular television drama Secret Garden. Now, you play a girl who pretends to be a man in the early episodes of Empress Ki. Have you wondered why you’re always cast as men?

A: I can’t be a man in real life, so the idea of playing a male character is really attractive to me. It’s really fun, and when I am on set, I tend to observe the men around me — the way they walk and the way they move their bodies. I must say it is a lot easier to play male characters, because I can be very comfortable. When I sit, I don’t have to close my legs all the time! (Laughs) All these things are little perks. So I wouldn’t mind, even if there are other roles that require me to play a man in the future. I love living in the fantasy of being a man.

hjwonlinetoday_2.jpg

Ha Ji-won loves living in the fantasy of being a man.

Q: Your costume in Empress Ki looks really elaborate and heavy. Was it difficult to use the bathroom?

A: It was definitely not easy. I tried to eat and drink less, so I wouldn’t have to go to the bathroom so many times. (Laughs) It’s not just the costume, the hairpiece was also really, really heavy, so moving about was actually really difficult. Whenever I used the bathroom, two of my stylists would follow me in, carry my costume and wait for me while I (was inside).

Q: What would you do if you could be ruler of South Korea for a day?

A: It’s not easy to be someone who is in the highest position of power. In terms of politics, it’s really about the mind games that go on between different parties and having your stance in the midst of all the conflict. And having gone through that in the show, I know that it’s not an easy path at all. So if I were to imagine myself as the President of South Korea ... I am not sure what I would do!

Empress Ki airs on VV Drama (StarHub TV Ch 855) every Monday to Friday at 5.45pm. It is also screening on VV Drama On Demand (StarHub TV Ch 857).

hjwonlinetoday_3.jpg

Ha Ji-won stars in Korean drama series, Empress Ki.

source: http://www.todayonline.com/entertainment/television/ha-ji-won-i-didnt-realise-my-co-stars-were-good-looking?singlepage=true

Child actress Kim Ji Young named Ha Ji Won as her role model

This is pretty much what she said in the video.

Kim Ji Young: I have a role model. Ha Ji Won unnie. I personally like her a lot. (You look alike her) I look alike her? I REALLY look like her? How do I resemble her? (Your face resembles her, and probably the feel you give out?) Thank you very much. It is a compliment, a compliment!

translated by zoompi123
source: http://www.obsnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=839749

-----
Sports Chosun mentioned Jiwon's name as a trustworthy actress with TV ratings pulling power.

Just like Song Kang Ho and Ha Jung Woo from the film industry, the TV industry also has Kim Soo Hyun and Ha Ji Won with ratings pulling power whereby viewers will believe in them and watch their dramas just by hearing their names. The popularity of 'You Who Came from the Stars' and 'Empress Ki' is related to the popularity of them both.

translated by zoompi123
source: http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201410070100070440004264&servicedate=20141006

-----

Taiwanese actor Yukai Deng from the movie 'Partners in Crime' said he hoped to meet Ha Ji Won at the Busan Film Festival.

source: http://www.ettoday.net/news/20141008/410614.htm?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ettoday%2Fstar+%28ETtoday+%E5%BD%B1%E5%8A%87%E6%96%B0%E8%81%9E%29

Well-made Dramas
SECRET GARDEN (HB & HJW) VS YOU WHO CAME FROM THE STARS (KSH & JJH)
Today, we will check out two fantasy romance dramas which stimulated the romance hormones of the viewers. It′s "Secret Garden" and "You Who Came From The Stars". These two dramas received tremendous love and we will meet them right this minute!

Photo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsTFkBiWwEI Well-made Dramas SECRET GARDEN VS YOU WHO CAME FROM THE STARS Today, we will check out two fantasy romance dramas which stimulated the romance hormones of the viewers. It′s "Secret Garden" and "You Who Came From The Stars". These two dramas received tremendous love and we will meet them right this minute!   Thanks to Angel Maricar M. Pedrosa for sharing with us

Source:  Amazing Couple FB