♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest Partners4Life

She sure does attend alot of fashion show this year. Another cute shoes that she wore...somehow she is able to pull it off with those pink purse with a black and white outfit..hehe. Like how she does her hair with that outfit. She looks great! Thanks for the pics huangsy!

Guest Partners4Life

This is my new and 1st signature that I made...been wanting to do it for awhile but just didn't get a chance.

Guest purpleZ

Ha Ji Won is in the popularity list Movie section at the 44th Annual Baeksang Arts Awards which is going to be held on April 24 2008.

For the full list: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=207137

POPULARITY ( translated by kdramafanusa )

Kang Dong-won, Kwon Sang-woo, Kim Myeong-min, Kim Yoon-seok,

Daniel Henney, Park Yong-woo, Park Hae-il, Seol Kyeong-goo,

Song Kang-ho, Song Seung-heon, Shin Ha-gyoon, Uhm Tae-woong,

Yoon Kye-sang, Lee Seon-gyoon, Lim Chang-jeong, Jung Il-woo,

Joo Jin-moo, Ha Jeong-woo, Cha Tae-hyeon, Hwang Jeong-min

Kim Yoon-jin, Kim Jeong-eun, Kim Tae-hee, Kim Hye-soo,

Moon So-ri, Park Si-yeon, Park Jin-hee, Son Ye-jin,

Song Ji-hyo, Song Hye-kyo, Lee Bo-yeong, Lee Yeon-hee

Lee Ha-na, Lim Soo-jeong, Jeon Do-yeon, Jeon Ji-hyeon,

Jeong Ryeo-won, Ha Ji-won, Ha Ye-seul, Han Chae-yeong

Guest wondergal

Ha Ji Won is in the popularity list Movie section at the 44th Annual Baeksang Arts Awards which is going to be held on April 24 2008.

I hope she gets somekind of an award. Thanks for the post, Purplez! I wonder if she will attend? If so, I am wondering what she will wear...its seems that she and her stylist select really nice dress for events.

Guest jicks

She sure has been attending several fashion shows.

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2008/8...82_173611_0.jpg

^Thankyou for the images huangsy =) I'm not sure if I like her look completely here, from memory she's worn a similar outfit quite recently before. And you know I adore her & all but her make-up artist here needs a slapping! Her foundation is clearly too light for the rest of her skin tone, it really is quite obvious >.<!! Although once again, we love her shoes XD

---

Partners4Life, love your new siggies ^_______^ The blends+colours are gorgeous (just like the people you used in them lol) !

---

^I love the Baeksang Popularity Awards because you always get to see your fave people all on the one stage together XD XD Hopefully we'll get to see her on stage w/ Kang Dong Won & Kwon Sang Woo :D

Guest Partners4Life

Thanks, Purplez, Hope she will be there at the awards.

Jicks, Thanks...you and all HJW fans inspire me to... :D . I am working on another signature of them.

I found out that Ha Ji Won has an older sistr...they look alike. I saw them in an earlier show. I will try to post the video or pic up.

Guest Partners4Life

I found an earlier video clip of HJW in a show where they brought her sister and brother. Here is the pic of her sister...not sure older older or younger. But I am guessing older sis? ..hehe

HJWsister.jpg

Guest ashleesimpson

Partners

wow her elder sis. looks so young

I wonder when is that pic taken?

I knew her younger brother. he's a model or something like that???

but I never know she had an elder or younger sis.

Guest Morty

Still no news about her upcoming disaster movie "Haeundae?" This movie was announced back in December 2007 and since then I never heard anything. The only thing I know is that Yoon Je-gyun (Sex is Zero, Miracle on 1st Street) is going to direct. It will be South Korea's first disaster movie.

Guest Partners4Life

rabbit, I am not sure how many sibling she has, but for sure she has a sister and a younger brother.

ashleesimpson, her brother is a actor (new babie)...I guess he is following her sister's footsteps.

Morty, They haven't even started filming, so I am assuming ...not anytime soon.

Where is all HJW's fan crew??...hehe. Here is my other new siggie.

Guest squallie

I've been admiring Ha Ji Won for such a long time now, and I'm quite disappointed that she's so underrated! She has such strong screen presence, and I've enjoyed all the roles she's been casted in. She's versatile, beautiful and talented. What more could you ask for?

I'm not too big of a fan of her dramas because I never really have time to watch them except for Hwang Jin-i. Stunning, absolutely stunning. She was perfect for that role. I just adore her and the roles she takes in movies. By a mile, my favorite movie is Miracle on 1st street. She's hardcore there, but yet, she manages to still look beautiful. She also had such a nice body there too! I loved her in Sex is Zero, 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant and Daddy Long Legs. I'm excited for her new movie, BA:BO, regardless of it being a typical romantic movie.

When I get the chance to, I'm going to watch What Happened in Bali since I've been hearing such great news about it and it's mentioned so often on variety shows and other dramas. Plus, her leading men are also on my list of favorites. :)

Guest ashleesimpson

wow I have just finished watching the movie'' Last present''in whhich HJW was a cameo

I have missed her so much

so I enjoyed watching it.

she's so simple in that movie.

I love her

really miss her

Guest baby1talk

Hi fellow HJW's fans. First time in this thread, she's a beautiful, talented, and versatile actress, but she seems to be so under-rated. This lady deserves much more attention than this. :) I love her in Memories of Bali, Hwang Jin Yi, and 100 days With Mr.Arrogant. Will definitely stop by more often to post as she's one of my favorite actresses.

I've been admiring Ha Ji Won for such a long time now, and I'm quite disappointed that she's so underrated! She has such strong screen presence, and I've enjoyed all the roles she's been casted in. She's versatile, beautiful and talented. What more could you ask for?

I'm not too big of a fan of her dramas because I never really have time to watch them except for Hwang Jin-i. Stunning, absolutely stunning. She was perfect for that role. I just adore her and the roles she takes in movies. By a mile, my favorite movie is Miracle on 1st street. She's hardcore there, but yet, she manages to still look beautiful. She also had such a nice body there too! I loved her in Sex is Zero, 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant and Daddy Long Legs. I'm excited for her new movie, BA:BO, regardless of it being a typical romantic movie.

When I get the chance to, I'm going to watch What Happened in Bali since I've been hearing such great news about it and it's mentioned so often on variety shows and other dramas. Plus, her leading men are also on my list of favorites. :)

You should definitely watch her in What Happened in Bali, you would love that series, besides both of her male co-stars are handsome. :)

Glad to see Hye and Ashlee in here. :) Hi to everyone else here. :D

Partners

wow her elder sis. looks so young

I wonder when is that pic taken?

I knew her younger brother. he's a model or something like that???

but I never know she had an elder or younger sis.

Her family has good genes, she and her siblings are all very good looking. :)

Guest purpleZ

Hey everyone!!

Nice to be back here again. I have been busy with the gift that I was telling you about. A gift to Ha Ji Won & Jo In Sung's fans. I present to you Insungjiwon.com. Now it's online! Gadizza and Partners4Life will definitely be happy :D

There will still be forum coming in the future and fans list section where you can be listed as their fans and PROBABLY sign a petition. BUT about petition, I'm not very sure if we can do it this way? :s If any of you know how, please inform me.

Lastly, the URL: Insungjiwon.com

Please leave your comments and suggestions. I'll be very happy! :D

Guest minshoo

wow! LOVE your website!!!! its awesome i especially love your music videos page.

i hope ha ji won will do another drama this year.

Guest Partners4Life

Hey everyone!!

Nice to be back here again. I have been busy with the gift that I was telling you about. A gift to Ha Ji Won & Jo In Sung's fans. I present to you Insungjiwon.com. Now it's online! Gadizza and Partners4Life will definitely be happy :D

There will still be forum coming in the future and fans list section where you can be listed as their fans and PROBABLY sign a petition. BUT about petition, I'm not very sure if we can do it this way? :s If any of you know how, please inform me.

Lastly, the URL: Insungjiwon.com

Please leave your comments and suggestions. I'll be very happy! :D

No wonder why...I haven't seen you on for awhile..hehe..glad are you are back. Wow!!!!! Jo In Sung and Ha Ji Won website..I am so speechless :w00t: . One of the best gift I got this year...what can I say "I Truely LOVE IT!" :D Love everything about it (the people in there, artwork and design). Thank You! for all your time and hardwork in putting together and making it happen. It is really an awesome website. Great job!

-SLee

Guest kdramafanusa

Still no news about her upcoming disaster movie "Haeundae?" This movie was announced back in December 2007 and since then I never heard anything. The only thing I know is that Yoon Je-gyun (Sex is Zero, Miracle on 1st Street) is going to direct. It will be South Korea's first disaster movie.

Her co-stars are actors Hwang Jung-min (You Are My Sunshine) & Lee Joon-ki (The King & The Clown, May 18).

htm_200804131737320107000001070100-001.jpg

http://news.joins.com/article/3109278.html?ctg=15