♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest razelcada

whoaa! you are a Filipino too?? omo! You are so lucky to watch WHIB.. can you tell me where can I download or watch the series online?? PLEASE!!! I really wanted to watch that.. :tears:

thanks in advance!!!! kamsahamnida!

aww.. it's not available. :tears:

but thanks to your effort anyway.. :)

@ razelcada

I also wish the same about the international 1023 fanclub. I want to be her official fan  :)

Let her know she has many international fans..

In my opinion, she's a bit underrated internationally :(

Actually, how to have a fanclub? Do we start on our own??

I've never experience this..

I personally love this video..

Ha Ji Won Happy Virus

Credits to MKangetu

Hello amy235!

Hello camz!

Yeah, pure-blooded Filipino here. laugh.gif

I downloaded it at asia torrents. You need to sign up before downloading and also, you need to seed what you have downloaded or else you will become a LEECHER and will be unable to download other stuffs. (It happened to me by the way.) laugh.gif There's a site created by psh3l, rainluver012, kjkfan, and uxmod. Here's the link Amazing Yeoja. You can see more subbed videos there. If you want to be translator or subber you can tell any of the four persons I've mentioned above. laugh.gif Thank you for sharing that fan made video. She really loves SMILING and LAUGHING. Her smiles are so intoxicating to see. happy.gif

hi iam newbie in here, i really like HJW since MoB since then i always see she's movie,  right now i have watching damo for episode 4, cannt wait for next episode's. i always love hjw acting, she's totaly awesome.

i wanna ask all of you, did you have link for download hjw drama 'Secret' thank before that

Guest thedolleffect

@RAINLUVER012

WOOOOWWW!! Thanks for sharing that information. As a mere fan, it was really touching to know the events behind her movie, "Miracle on the 1st Street." The trust she has for her director is heartwarming. laugh.gif Here we can see that Ha Ji Won really treasures her relationship with her colleagues, directors, co-actors, with people whom she has worked with. And knowing what she has to endure to give her role justice was simply admirable! tears.gif She truly deserves all the admiration and respect people in the entertainment industry of Korea has for her. smile.gif But I find it funny how she "requested" for the director to have a 3-round sparring with her boxing co-star. HAHA!

Guest razelcada

Oh many Filipino :)) Ako rin isang pilipina :)

Hello Marian16!

Whoah! Yeah, Filipina here. Hey, you just received negative points from your posts. vicx.gif

You should write it in English or else the moderators will  remove your post. unsure.gif

Hi VR46!

Welcome to HJW's thread!

Whoah! It is so nice seeing new HJW fans here. For the silent readers out there, you can COME OUT anytime. Let's spread HJW craze. laugh.gif

PS:

OMO! Just saw amazingyeoja's site. The SG DVD Commentary subbed videos are now UPLOADING!!! Kyaakkk can't wait!!! >:))

im also a filipino~ hahaha

im watching Damo~ and my heart aches~ very nice movie~ Ha ji won really is the best!

Guest amy235

Yeahhh.. me too! Can't wait to watch it with sub.

I don't know how many times I've watched it without subs.. huhuhu

How I wish I can understand korean..

Huhh.. there's no new news about our Jiwonnie :(

-HJW's FACT FOR TODAY-

Her real name is Jeon Hae Rim.

How did she come up with her stage name, Ha Ji Won??

HJW is the name of her previous manager's first love.

GUYS,

8 MORE DAYS TO GO!!!

Guest ps3hl

Annyeong~!

How's everyone doing?! We are finally done with our SeGa DVD Commentary project! Yey! Please give some big cyberhugs to kjkfan7 and starcandii for translating the whole thing for us! For now, I've uploaded the videos to vimeo coz it's much faster (uploading-wise) than YT -- on my end at least. Will try to upload this on YouTube as well.. Enjoy!

Untitled-1.png

Secret Garden DVD Commentary (English Subbed)

Translators: kjkfan7 and starcandii

Hardsubbed: ps3hl

Guest niknokdagu425

Annyeong~!

How's everyone doing?! We are finally done with our SeGa DVD Commentary project! Yey! Please give some big cyberhugs to kjkfan7 and starcandii for translating the whole thing for us! For now, I've uploaded the videos to vimeo coz it's much faster (uploading-wise) than YT -- on my end at least. Will try to upload this on YouTube as well.. Enjoy!

*quoted image*

thank u so much to all of you

Annyeong~!

*quoted image*

THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO ALL OF YOU :D

Guest amy235

Annyeong~!

*quoted image*

A big cyberhug to kjkfan7, starcandii and ps3hl~

You guys are great!!! Thank you so much :D

Guest kopi susu

Annyeong~!

*quoted image*

i can rewatch those for many times without subs. it's so much much much away better with subtitles..!!! THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!! 

Guest bergahita2

Annyeong~!

*quoted image*

huwhaaaaaat!!! finally finally its here thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch :wub: :wub: :wub:

Annyeong~!

*quoted image*

OMO!!! Kamsahamnida!!! :)

thanks also for the help of others who gave the link for Damo! I'm watching it now.. :)

I just need a link for WHIB.. :((

June 28 is really near!!!! waaaahh!! XD

ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY HA JI WON!!! WE LOVE YOU!!

Running to give the biggest hug to Ps3hl, Kjkfan7, and Sweet Starcandii, Thanks a lot, I mean, THANKS A LOT, blush.gif

You're the real angels *wink*

I have been waiting for this, even making a silly game with my co worker, another SeGa addict, just to guess what they're talking about LOL

Ok, enough about crazy me, better run to the amazingyeoza blog,ASAP, :D

^^ Thanks ps3hl, kjkfan7, & starcandii for subbing the SeGa DVD commentaries ~ really appreciate it :D

Sector 7

s1sector72011.jpg

htm20110613150637020000.jpg

Duelist ~ love this photo :wub:

63270449.jpg

... and her killer legs ~ wow!

unled11x.jpg

EDIT: SeGa BTS stills

80187575.jpg

all images credit dcgall/as labeled

Annyeong~!

*quoted image*

OMG!!! Thank you SO much ps3hl, kjkfan7 and starcandii! *cyberhug*

Really appreciate all your efforts! :wub:

Annyeong~!

*quoted image*

whaaa thank you so much ps3hl, kjkfan7, and starcandii.

this is seriously better than xmas comes early :D

big hugs to all of you!

@f927 : thank you for those pics!!

my eyes are green with envy looking at those killer legs of her (and her bag too, but mostly her legs... lol)

Guest amiyumi1023

@ps3hl

Long awaited videos are finally up! THANK YOU SO MUCH ps3hl, kjkfan7 and starcandii wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Now, I've understand what they're talking about. They do look comfortable joking and teasing each other... ohhh and praising each other too!~

@ f927

What a cool picture of HJW! cool.gif I really like the first one.

Thanks for sharing them here.

Omo.. I top the page but I've nothing interesting to share sweatingbullets.gif

Hmmmm.....  

HAPPY 210 PAGES EVERYONE!!!

Let's make this thread has thousands pages 

happy.gif