♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

20 minutes ago a new JW update - so sweet - hearts with flowers and with butterflys for 1023 !!!  :heart:

22710817_1944724189099385_6533000489666084864_n.jpg

and a message from a fan ...

22709199_477819119267385_8954824039826718720_n.jpg

1023 from NYC Happy 1023 day!!Hope you have a wonderful and happy day Jiwon unnie, the universe's best actress!! Your dedication to your craft is inspiring and greatly appreciated. Sending lots of positive vibes and virtual hugs your way! Love to the moon  and back!! You deserve nothing but the best in both work and life! Please take care of your health and fighting!  You give me so much strength! You're my idol forever

• Like 7

Jiwonnie update IG - clip vid - I wonder what is she  doing ?! running back and forth...woww she's so cute, so lovely yet so childish  :wub:

and of course a pic with sky and an eagle that she likes so much and a nice caption
Do you know that you are flying in this wonderful sky.
Do you know that the background is you 
Where in this wonderful place you are the main character"
Image may contain: sky, cloud, outdoor and nature

• Like 7

@kingwtqueen We post the same thing in the same time !!! :D and I try to edit the post and then I see that you already delete the pic :lol: so I repost the clip again ...thanks that you are so nice and considerate !!!   I think that police men will cherish this pic like a treasure  ! :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

hello everyone! I'm a newbie here, please bear with me coz i really don't know about rules in posting here at soompi:)

I've been a Ha Ji Won fan since 2010..sega days. Since then I started to watched all of her videos ,past movies and drama, read articles about her. After that I simply like and love her especially when I watched her interviews..I just felt her sincerity as a person. It's been too long that I've been a silent reader in this thread. I'm just happy to update here everyday about HJW. So thankful to all of whom patiently keep on posting pictures, events and everything concerns about her. But now I decided to join to all of you who express their support and love to our amazing yeoja HJW.

Happy1023day!:heart:

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, cath628 said:

hello everyone! I'm a newbie here, please bear with me coz i really don't know about rules in posting here at soompi:)

I've been a Ha Ji Won fan since 2010..sega days. Since then I started to watched all of her videos ,past movies and drama, read articles about her. After that I simply like and love her especially when I watched her interviews..I just felt her sincerity as a person. It's been too long that I've been a silent reader in this thread. I'm just happy to update here everyday about HJW. So thankful to all of whom patiently keep on posting pictures, events and everything concerns about her. But now I decided to join to all of you who express their support and love to our amazing yeoja HJW.

Happy1023day!:heart:

Welcome to Jiwonnie thread ! Nice that you decided to join this thread after a long lurker time :D I was a lurker too for long time but I join to this thread 3 years ago for the same reason as you to support HJW as an actress first but after awhile I learn what an amazing person she is even out of the entertainment field, she's very kind and sincere and warm heart and she love so much hers fans and more...  There are not too much rules in Soompi forum  the most important is not quoted the pics or video and not write about something not related to HJW. Do you watch her new drama Hospital ship ?   

• Like 4

15 hours ago, andra30 said:

Welcome to Jiwonnie thread ! Nice that you decided to join this thread after a long lurker time :D I was a lurker too for long time but I join to this thread 3 years ago for the same reason as you to support HJW as an actress first but after awhile I learn what an amazing person she is even out of the entertainment field, she's very kind and sincere and warm heart and she love so much hers fans and more...  There are not too much rules in Soompi forum  the most important is not quoted the pics or video and not write about something not related to HJW. Do you watch her new drama Hospital ship ?   

Thank you for a warm welcome here. :) Yeah! I've watched Hospital Ship since the premiere telecast and I' m also a lurker at HS thread. I'm enjoying myself to read all your discussions and live recaps of the drama..esp about the shipping of our otp :D:heart:

• Like 3