♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest sintame

*quoted image*

HJW is going to Beijing, China for Prada's fashion show on 1/20 to 1/22.

later on she's hoping to take a vacation with her family overseas (somewhere that's warm).

Thank you for the update. hope we get to see some snapshots of Ha JiWon.

I can't help it but HJW now tops my lists of my favorite korean actress...I really love her..sooo beautiful...lots of good articles about her...good actress....

I have to look for her other drama I'll start with DAmo after Sg wraps up...but i have to rewatch it first...lol...

loving HJW..everyday....

Guest happy go lucky

Hi all, an update on the gift I proposed we put together earlier:

I spoke to my friend who has done it before, and she informed that she in fact has a direct contact with the person who organised to get gifts to the cast of SG. Unfortunately, they have already done it :(

My friend advised me to always get in early, so I'm sorry to those who I got excited but it seems like we will have to wait until next time :(

Considering SG finishes this weekend, and then HJW seems to be travelling a bit as well as preparing for "Korea", it's going to be too hard to manage anything last minute.

Sorry guys :( Next time from ep 1 we'll get straight into things :sweatingbullets:

edit: omg just say this pic on the previous page, msip20.jpg ... HOW CUTE IS THE MIDDLE ONE LOL SNIFFLES

Guest bashful

thank you for the clips and pics. I can't use words to describe how cute and beautiful HJW looks. When HJW find her other half he will be one luckily guy.

Guest bashful

gooddownloader1.jpg

Here a pic from Good Downloader advertisement 2009 which HJW and HB were in it before they appeared in SG drama.

picture Credit to xiaoen @ viki

Gotta get my mind out, can't take this mini cooper no more! Whenever I see this girl, she always smiles on and off screen, sunshine all over the place! Driving me nuts...

HJW is one of if not the only one most natural looking Korean actress ever! I swear I saw her from before like long time ago from one of her movies, it was long long time ago. She still has the same elegant smile and seducing eye shape and lips, but the shape of her face became a little fatter as she reach her 30s. Maybe it was just the hairstyle. (She cut it short since 2009) Nonetheless, she's still the natural looking Ha Ji Won tho.

Oh my gawd man, I just realized that she certainly fit one of those cute and/or sexy type image, and Korea rarely have those! Other thing about HJW is she's so professional at what she does, and knows how to control her maturity in public and in private. From all her press and interviews that I saw, I can see that she is really really mature and elegant during work, gave respect to the press as well as co-workers. I am also sure that she is childish fun on the inside but she doesn't show it like all the other stupid Korean actress/idols nowadays. HJW also mentioned that she hope for the audience to remember her character in any shows as "that character" without the shadow of HJW, very dedicated person, willingly to try any roles possible. Therefore, I applaud her for her honest hard work and unique personality.

f4bb0cf729084f63730eec51.jpgc70b276dd7d3209580cb4a2c.jpg

e34284cb1b1dbdb453664fc3.jpg4087bb09e585fd6d6a60fbac.jpg

I believe she dated once during her celebrity life, and she broke up. After that, She said that she doesn't want to view her life around personal relationship as much anymore. Instead, she want to live to her life to the fullest everyday by working hard and be with her friends and family. HJW doesn't look like the person that would be frantically searching for someone opposite out there. This is what I like her the most, she knows what is important at the moment and prioritize accordingly. Anyways I do hope that she get married one day if not sooner, she's almost 33. But y'all know that she doesn't look the age!

If only she is 5-7 years younger, she said before that she doesn't mind dating younger men. Well, I don't mind dating nunas like her either. :ph34r:

Guest snowiiee

I think her face looks fuller because of the short hairstyle, I know my face look quite different (fuller or thinner) with different hairstyle ^^ I love HJW as an actress and as a person. She's always smiling, so down-to-earth and wonderful person overall with great personality. While I like some actresses on screen I don't follow and like them off screen. HJW is a different story, I love her on screen as well as off screen. She's that charming!

Love her short hair style posted by shera_xxx, I think her hairstyle in SG fits the character but it's a bit too short, I prefer her hair short but at the right length like the pic with her wearing that hot pink jacket. So cute and complement her face! I also like how HJW can change her style easily, she looks glamorous, sexy with class in long hair and cute and chic in short hair. :wub:

Here are some pics of her with Kang Dong Won, they look soo good together (though I also like her with Jo In Sung:P)

3874b435db6dca8ba61e128.jpg

edc825f49d06a1ec7709d77.jpg

ac03151068f4b501f3de321.jpg

Guest shera_xxx

Black & White (KCM) MV featuring Ji Sung & Ha Ji Won

2iuc2h.jpg

Ji Sung & Ha Ji Won (Days In The Sun)

262mpe9.jpg

Kim Rae Won & Ha Ji Won (Life Is Beautiful)

2wcqgeg.jpg

Jang Geun Seuk & Ha Ji Won (Hwang Jin Yi)

nqv668.jpg

Kwon Sang Woo & Ha Ji Won (Love So Divine)

2dlr66b.jpg

Rain & Ha Ji Won (MV Love Story)

11j9amg.jpg

Cast Damo

11s1g0g.jpg

CR:DC

Guest niknokdagu425

Black & White (KCM) MV featuring Ji Sung & Ha Ji Won

http://youtu.be/AJD9vrjF264

*quoted image*

Ji Sung & Ha Ji Won (Days In The Sun)

*quoted image*

Kim Rae Won & Ha Ji Won (Life Is Beautiful)

*quoted image*

Jang Geun Seuk & Ha Ji Won (Hwang Jin Yi)

*quoted image*

Kwon Sang Woo & Ha Ji Won (Love So Divine)

*quoted image*

Rain & Ha Ji Won (MV Love Story)

*quoted image*

Cast Damo

*quoted image*

CR:DC

thanks so much for pics love it all hajiwon is always GORGEOUS

Guest sintame

love all her pictures on page 96, Ha Ji Won is just way too damn hot in every red carpet event. i also like her simple yet very sophisticated look on JDG's wedding. i like everything about her!

i actually did not like her when i first saw her in WHIB. i think i started and finished that drama without even liking her. i didn't even think she was pretty. But boy... i was wrong! She is just too damn beautiful without even trying.

Guest RAINLUVER012

This article is about Ha JiWon as an actress and I think it describes her so well.

It's really long, but I'm willing to translate it for you guys because I think everyone should read it! :D

This is why Ha JiWon is my favorite Korean actress!

Secret Garden Ha JiWon, An Actor is someone who Learns

by Lee SooYeon

20110114150418949.jpg

I went to the public bath late during the day on a weekend and I saw a variety of things. People were finished bathing and all dressed but weren't going home and crowding around the TV. I was wondering what they were watching, and it was Secret Garden. Even after the episode ended, people were saying, "we have to see the preview for next episode..."

That day, I realized how popular Secret Garden was. Ever since it started, Secret Garden is the craze. People are wondering not only the story but the clothes, mistakes, and spoilers, and ending. The stars of Secret Garden are always in the news too. One of them, who plays the female lead is Ha JiWon. I got to hear about what kind of person she was from her acquaintances.

Everyone knows that Ha Ji Won is good at acting. When watching her act, it seems like you are watching the actual character and not an actor. I personally think she is the prettiest when she does "crying acting."

She admitted that she used to use eye drops when doing crying scenes. I don't think anyone does that any more. Anyways, she has many types of "crying acting": sobbing, dropping tear by tear, weeping, having eyes filled with tears, etc. I don't think there is any other actress that can cry as sadly and as beautifully as Ha JiWon does. That is because she is so absorbed into her character.

The actor who acts like she is not acting. She may have many criteria for choosing her projects, but there is one special point. She always chooses a role in which she can learn something.

In "DaMo" she learned martial arts, in "Hwang JinYi" she learned Korean traditional dance, in "Miracle on 1st Street" she learned boxing and even broke her nose, in "Babo" she learned piano and became an outstanding pianist, in "HaeUnDae" she learned the BuSan dialect by listening through earphones for months. This time, in Secret Garden, Ha JiWon learned how to do stunts. She only performs acts that require hard work to complete. This is the difference between Ha JiWon and other actresses that are pretty and good at acting.

She has been acting for 15 years but still she tries hard like a new actor. Maybe that is how she keeps the image of "the actress who is good at acting, Ha JiWon". By asking her acquaintances, I learned that she is not very much different than when she was a new actress.

This may be trivial, but what left the biggest impression on me is when she goes out to eat with a lot of people. She is an actress who is always supposed to receive special attention but she is always roasting the meat and kimchi. I've never seen any other actress take the lead and cut meat for everyone else. Anyways, even though she has become a famous actress she is still easy going and simple. That is probably why she is always complimented.

When asked why she always took the hard road, she gave the best possible answer.

"Isn't an actor someone who learns?" (In Korean "baewoo" means actor and "baewooda" means to learn)

She's right. Because she believes an actor is someone who learns, viewers can watch her dramas and movies trustingly.

Even though she wears training clothes and a short hair cut instead of flashy clothes, she is always working hard and lovely.

'시가' 하지원, 배우는 것이 배우다

스타뉴스 | 이수연 | 입력 2011.01.14 15:04

주말 늦게 대중목욕탕을 갔더니 이색적인 풍경이 펼쳐졌다. 목욕을 끝마친 사람들이 옷을 다 차려입고도 집으로 돌아가는 게 아니라, 다들 텔레비전 앞에 모여서 움직일 줄 모르는 것이 아닌가! 대체 뭔 프로그램을 보나, 했더니 다들 SBS 주말극 '시크릿 가든'에서 눈을 뗄 줄 몰랐다. 심지어 그 회 방송이 다 끝났는데도 여기저기서 "예고 봐야 돼요, 예고..."하는 것이었다.

그렇구나, 수많은 기사들에서 '시크릿 가든'은 매일 화제더니, 진짜로 대세긴 대세구나, 싶은 걸 체감한 날이었다. 첫 회 시작부터 종영을 앞둔 지금까지 '시크릿 가든'은 정말 난리다. 매회 내용뿐만 아니라, 의상에, 작은 실수 찾기인 옥의 티에, 각종 스포일러에, 엔딩 예상까지 말이다. 이 '시크릿 가든'의 출연진들 역시 매회 화제였다. 이들 중에서 여주인공 길라임, 그녀에게 완벽 빙의 된 연기자 하지원, 그녀가 어떤 인물일지 그 지인에게 이야기를 들어봤다.

뭐, 다들 아시다시피 하지원이 연기 잘 하는 건 두 말 하면 숨차다. 그녀의 연기를 보고 있노라면 연기를 하는 배우로 보이는 게 아니라, 실제 그 캐릭터 인물로 보인다는 게 가장 큰 특징이 아닐까 싶다. 개인적으로 그녀가 참 예뻐 보일 때는 '우는 연기'를 꼽겠다.

'우는 연기', 예전엔 눈에 안약을 넣고도 했다지만, 뭐, 요즘 그런 연기자들은 별로 없는 것 같고. 어쨌든 '우는 연기'는 세부적으로 나누어보면 참 다양하다. '오열하며 우는 연기', '눈물 한 방울 주르륵 흘리는 연기', '훌쩍훌쩍 흐느끼는 연기', '눈에 눈물이 가득차서 그렁그렁한 연기' 등등... 캬~ 내용에 맞춰 연기해야할 눈물 시리즈가 참 많기도 하다. 그런데, 하지원만큼 우는 연기를 진짜 슬프게, 그러면서도 너무 예쁘게 하는 배우는 거의 없는 것 같다. 그만큼 자신의 역할과 그녀가 완벽하게 하나가 되어 녹아있기 때문인 것 같다.

연기를 연기처럼 하지 않는 배우 하지원, 그녀가 작품 고르는 기준이야 여러 개 있겠지만, 그 중에서 특이한 점이 하나 있다. '항상 뭔가를 배우는 배역'을 골라서 한다는 점이다.

예전에 드라마 '다모'에선 무술이 그랬고, '황진희'에선 칼춤을 비롯한 한국의 고전 무용을 배웠으며, 영화 '1번가의 기적'에선 권투를 배워서 코뼈가 부러지는 일도 겪었고, 영화 '바보'에서는 피아노를 열심히 배워서 피아니스트로 완벽 변신을 했으며, '해운대'에선 몇 달간 이어폰을 끼고 부산사투리를 배웠고, 이번에 '시크릿 가든'에선 스턴트맨 액션까지. 그녀는 늘 노력해야만 할 수 있는 연기들을 한다. 얼굴 예쁘고, 연기 적당히 잘하는 다른 배우들과 다른 점이다.

그녀는 배우로 데뷔한지 15년이 다 되가는 베테랑 배우이다. 그럼에도 불구하고 언제나 신인처럼 노력하는 그 자세가 '연기 잘하는 배우, 하지원'을 꾸준히 유지시켜주는 게 아닐까. 지인들에게 이야기를 들어보면 평소 모습에서도 신인 때나 지금이나 별반 달라진 점이 없다고 한다.

소소한 얘기긴 하지만 인상적이었던 건 여러 사람들과 식사 자리에서 삼겹살을 구워 먹을 때, 다들 대우해주는 여배우인 그녀가 삼겹살을 뒤집고 김치를 얹고 자르고. 그렇게 다른 사람들을 거둬먹였다는(?) 얘기였다. 방송 일을 하다보면 가끔 여자 연예인들과 식사할 때가 있지만, 글쎄, 그렇게 솔선수범해서 고기 자르는 걸 본 기억이 없어서 더 그랬을까? 어쨌든 그녀는 유명 배우가 됐음에도 불구하고 언제나 털털하고 소박하기 때문에 그녀를 아는 사람들이 늘 칭찬하는 게 아닐까싶다.

편한 배역들 보단 늘 노력해야하는 작품을 선택하는 그녀에게 왜 그리 힘든 길을 가는지 누군가의 질문에 그녀의 대답이 일품이었다.

'배우 것이 배우 아닌가요?'

그렇다. 배우는 것이 배우라고 생각하는 그녀이기 때문에 하지원이 주인공인 드라마나 영화는 '믿을 수 있다'란 마음을 시청자들에게 주는 게 아닐까. 예쁘고 화려한 옷 안 입고 트레이닝복에 자연스럽게 뻗친 단발머리를 해도 노력하는 그녀는 늘 예쁘다.

Link to the article:

http://media.daum.net/entertain/broadcast/cluster_list.html?newsid=20110115134904040&clusterid=268702&clusternewsid=20110114150418880&p=starnews