♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Jiwonnie finally updated IG today with 2 photos. Guess she's heading to another filming site for her movie or heading home from overnight shooting?

The Sky

I Love You

Again sky picture she indeed love everything about the sky, stars, clouds, sunrise, sunset, eagles, aliens :) I like the second pic...red-orange sky !! but I think she wrote simply "Love" 

Ha Ji Won for Purenine 

Yes ! She finally takes the advertising for Purenine bottle I wait for a CF now ... this product it is launched from her company http://www.buykorea.org/s/GOODS_SN/3037186 

I love all pics but this one is the best she is somehow.... different ... don't you think so ?! 

11996903_501877909972963_250225864915194

So any actors she worked with and aged 29+ could be her current bf or future hubby.  I might know who. :w00t:

:lol:! If you know who HE is or who HE will be you are the best fortune teller in the world :lol:  Please tell us too ! I think everyone in Soompi forum wants to know this :D

• Like 3

Guest dawnshine

Thank you @dawnshine for reminded me about this show I almost forgot it ...my mind ... why she cried ? I must rewatch it ... she was so pretty and cute when she plays game and she sings ...

Jiwonnie cried because she was sharing with the guests and the host (and of course TV audience) that she had a very tough time coming out of her role from Sector 7. She started filming SeGa the next day after wrapping up Sector 7. And she even forgot to bring her script, which she never allowed it to happen before. It just showed she was really troubled from moving on from her role in Sector 7. She mentioned she seek therapist for professional treatment.

Jiwonnie worked very hard for Sector 7; the story said in the end after she killed the monster she's left alone in this word...because the oil rig where the story setting was, was located at the ocean, it's isolated with no other people around. Therefore she felt really very sad - this scene always appeared in her mind.

I think she's also physically and emotionally drained so she was having difficult to concentrate in her new role in SeGa. Sector 7 was extremely taxing and up to date no Korean actress has done such taxing role, except Jiwonnie.

There's a long interview about how she prepared this movie, seriously, it's really NO JOKE! Basially everyday she did different exercise from day to late night to build all those muscles. Gosh it was very intensive training for her to prep her role in Sector 7. From the bts of Sector 7, it revealed she fell from the bike and thus she hurt her foot. She didn't reveal openly about her injury; she only casually mentioned in one or two interviews/variety show that she didn't want to accept "As One" movie due to the old injury she had previously (from Sector 7). Again this is one of the many reasons why Ha Ji Won has been well respected by her peers and her shunbaes, including directors and crews because she's gone through a lot of hardship, dedication, her good working attitude and very humble nice personality. I'm totally very proud of her, not just as a fan but as a human-being.

Here's the interview: https://www.facebook.com/notes/secret-garden-시크릿-가든-pilipinas/that-amazing-yeoja-ha-ji-won-in-depth-interview-by-naver/268429933182657

Edited by dawnshine

Pop idol group Rainbow's member Jo Hyun Young who participated in Season 14 of TvN's drama 'Rude Miss Young Ae' revealed that her role model is Ha Ji Won. She said, "Since Damo, I have watched all Ha Ji Won's projects. She is able to digest any type of characters."

translated by zoompi123

source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003158409

-------------

2 HJW's dramas in Top 9 Best choice 

2. What happening in Bali ?

8. Secret Garden 

But what is no 5 and no 9 ...do you know? and 7 I trough that it is Queen Seon Deok !!!  

This list is about the top 9 dramas on SBS VOD, so all dramas are SBS productions. Queen Seon Seok is MBC drama, so it can't be on the list.

No 5 is Lovers in Prague, No 7 is Surgeon Bong Dal Hee and No 9 is War of Money.

Any updates on HJW 's fan meeting in Tokyo? I'm watching Hwang Jin Yi. Very good drama especially the young love.I wonder how old was  HJW and JJS when they made this drama.?

Hwang Jin Yi is a late 2006 drama. Ha Ji Won was 28 and Jang Geun Seuk was 19 at that time.

Edited by zoompi123
  • Like 4

According to Ha ji won's stylist Miss Lee boo ram's IG updated On sept 17th Ha ji won will attend an event, 23rd CF event and oct 1st attended Fendy's activity

Trans by Alice InJiwonderland

12002050_932319090171182_519932235791823

cr. HJWFB

I don't know what events will be but what is important... we'll see HJW more next days :D

======

10 diet and exercise secrets from your favorite K-drama stars (excerpt)

It's no secret that many of the Korean celebrities we know and love have fit and toned bodies. For some, maintaining a healthy and strong lifestyle comes easily. Others have had to put a lot of work and effort into getting into top shape. From weight training to ballet and healthy diet guidelines, we have all the secrets of these stars. Here are our top 10 diet and exercise secrets from your favorite K-drama stars:

1. Ha Ji Won -

d57b4958-7326-48b4-9a54-cd7c62087058.jpg

Ha Ji Won is known for her athleticism and for having a strong, toned body. In order to maintain her excellent level of fitness and strength, she has always insisted upon the importance of weight training and is saddened by the fact that so many women shy away from it. She has said that cardio exercises are also important, but in order to have strong and lean muscles, you can't forego lifting weights. 

http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-diet-and-exercise-secrets-from-your-favourite-k-drama-stars/

Edited by andra30
  • Like 3

Guest dawnshine

Jiwonnie just posted this - With Purenine

11849014_909096539168529_103829574_n.jpg

Purenine just updated this too. Perhaps Jiwonnie's event for today is Purenine related?

11821809_921141914600314_637801046_n.jpg

Credit: purenine_station

Edited by dawnshine

So NO event today ...I'm a bit disappointed ...miss Lee please don't play with us like that :D mb next days??? 

Hahaha HJW is so funny ... on Confession Day she post a pic like that " LOVE only Ha Ji Won" ...I wonder ...she want to tell us her fans that she is not in love at this moment ? Or... :) This is a challenge for little Cupid he can launch a love arrow unexpectedly :lol: OK we'll see who will win Jiwonni or Cupid ?! :) I honestly wish for Cupid ...sorry I joke right now !

lovely ..only you !

JcyoJh.gif

SIreF4.gif

Edited by andra30
  • Like 5

Guest dawnshine

I believe there was an "event" today for Jiwonnie. But it's some kind of job "event" like a CF shooting type, without any public audience. Otherwise her coordi would not have to reserve a slot to help her out.

I think Jiwonnie was telling her 1023s to love her and her works. :P Doesn't Jiwonnie always talk about LOVE and being in in the moment - she called this "at this moment"? You see she came up with this 1023 and therefore became her fanclub name and she said she loved many things...has been posting many IG posts of various theme photos giving the captions as "love". Knowing how private and cautious she has been, we shouldn't and wouldn't read much about her revealing anything about her private life via her IG posts. All her IG posts have been work-related or just something she finds fun to share with fans as she's always putting efforts to connect with all her 1023s around the world. :)

11849034_968323809856453_1613804468_n.jpCr: hajiwonvietfans

Edited by dawnshine

LoL I will not let myself to be deceived with HJW's confession because I always end up nothing :P 

I'll just understand it this time with a literal meaning to ONLY LOVE HJW hahahaa :D 

anyways here's the meaning of this confession day in Korea from what I've read on social site

Those who end up confessing and dating on love confession day (9/17) will be able to celebrate their 100th day on Christmas, that's why.

• Like 3