♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest dawnshine

This interview (early 2015) is one of my favorites! Once again she's so bubbly and playful with those working with her, for example, in this clip with the host. She's so funny here and I liked her chemistry with the host. Oh I liked how a fangirl hung up on her bf just to chat/snap photos with Jiwonnie. :lol:

If I remembered it right, I heard the scar was there before the Damo days.

@JanineGuy Thanks chingu for your nice words. It'd be fun as a fan to get to work closely with Jiwonnie, but the lazy me wouldn't make me a qualified PA for her, who's so hardworking. :D Just the fact that she barely slept 2 - 4 hours in days of filming TTWWNIL while still showing her professionalism and smiling always to others, though her staffs were likely on roster taking turns to assist her, I would not be able to stand such harsh filming condition of having little sleep. So another reason for me to respect Jiwonnie and thumbs-up to her hardworking staffs too!

Edited by dawnshine

• Guest unfeatured this topic

2005 is love :)  

year 2008 is the time when HJW is in a break a bit only do cameos by this time right?

nope, 2007 was the year she had some short breaks, not 2008, but she still spent the year (2007) promoting Miracle on 1st Street in Korea, attended many public functions, cameoed in 2 movies and promoted Hwang Jin Yi in Taiwan. She filmed Haeundae in 2008.

• Like 2

Guest dawnshine

@maxt_stv So glad you enjoyed her Guerilla Date Interview. Yup, I loved her humor there with the host, the type of jokes one usually has with friends. From this we can see she has good bonding with the people she works with in general.

Some old photos that some of us might have missed out back then...

11372237_111165362555131_1317851771_n.jp11241377_1444289305882654_2115011221_n.j11358123_848158561886941_467362206_n.jpg

Cr: skyonsun00

Hyun Bin's 7 most beautiful leading ladies

(skip unrelated)

ha-ji-won.png

6. Ha Ji Won - Secret Garden

Ha Ji Won is truly unique in the combination of her feminine elegance and strong athleticism. So she is the first one that naturally comes to mind for many fans, especially given the romantic and poignant pairing that we witnessed in Secret Garden.

Link

>>I really like how the author describes HJW's beauty :) that's the thing which strikes me as HJW's fan her combination of being tough and girly looks at times which makes her somehow unique among korean actresses :) 

• Like 3

10 Best Female Guests in Running Man

(skip unrelated)

#3 Ha Ji Won

https://youtu.be/_sBgcLG9IIk

Her Appearance on Running Man

Episode

Highlights

• She repeatedly outwitted other members in the badminton game.
  • Her secret garden parody at the beginning of the show.

Why She Was a Great Guest

Ha Ji Won is athletic and competitive and she gave her all in the competitions. She also played it Running Man style. She competed at the same level as the Running Man cast, bantering and strategizing and identifying loopholes so she could get ahead.

It resulted in a lot of laughter and Running Man members were astounded at her wit several times

Link: http://xypherfarrell.hubpages.com/hub/10-Best-Female-Guests-in-Running-Man

30 Funniest Moments in Running Man (Part 2)

(SKIP UNRELATED..)

12. Episode 86: Badminton Game with Ha Ji Won

Ha Ji Won doesn’t do a lot of variety shows. She’s also very shy but what she lacks in outrageousness, she makes up with her spontaneity and wit.

Ha Ji Won knows that Running Man has the reputation for bending sports game rules because it is a variety show and not the Olympics. In this badminton game, the used the grocery’s product racks as the net. In badminton, when the shuttlecock hits the net, it is still live. It stops the game when the shuttlecock gets stuck in the net.

With a very wide net, the game is naturally affected. Ha Ji Won took advantage of this when the shuttlecock landed “on” the net. She continued the play proving she can match Running Man’s ability to create funny situations. Running Man members took advantage of the situation by creating further chaos with their whining and complaining.

Ha Ji Won further spinned the situation by acting all cute at each other opponent. The Running Man members graciously played along by acting all shy and missing their shots.

Link: http://xypherfarrell.hubpages.com/hub/30-Funniest-Moments-in-Running-Man-Part-2

>>In RM, it's the show which totally showed me that HJW is not as badass as what I expected her atleast from her baddass roles :) She's really a darling in the crowd.

• Like 4

@ferlycious @dawnshine Really? Sorry if I was wrong, but someone in Damo soompi forums few years ago once told me that she got the scar during filming Damo as KMJ once said in an interview that he said sorry to HJW for injuring her. I didnt see the scar before Damo, but I started to see it in some episodes in the drama. Maybe I am wrong if you say you've seen it even during her School 2 days. But its ok, the scar still looks nice on her, make her special hehehe....She still pretty and unique with the scar though :D

@ferlycious Thank you for sharing the 10 best female Guest in RM and the funniest moments too. I'm really glad that they chose HJW's as no 3 although for me she will always be no. 1. Because RM had so many episodes with many other guests and HJW only appear for 1 episode, it will make difficult for any actress to be in the best list. Then, HJW in no.3, it shows how important and significant she is in the show. Thats our HJW, always  the best :lol:

• Like 2

To all fans, thanks for the latest updates. I don't have time to browser through 1k+ pages here. If would be excellent if someone has a bookmark of all the links, videos and photos. If possible, please compress into a zip file and upload to Sendspace.

Thanks in advance! :P