♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

9 hours ago, andra30 said:

I can't wait to see what character Jiwonn will play a gentle one, a naughty one, a lovely one or something between... anyway fighting HS, fighting Jiwon, you are the best in everything you do!!!  

I think she will be the cold one at first..... :wub:

Ha Ji Won and Min Hyuk will stage a K-drama comeback in August

Yes, it is official: The veteran actress Ha Ji Won and Kang Min Hyuk of CNBLUE will stage a K-drama comeback this summer!

We speculated back in April whether Ha Ji Won were making a K-drama comeback through Hospital Ship.Last week, our all-time favorite actress confirmed her first doctor role ever.

In Hospital Ship, Song Eun Jae (Ha Ji Won) is an overachieving, competitive yet insensitive surgeon whose trouble with the boss puts her in a hospital ship and later in a small, poor island. Through the episodes, the doctor develops her emotional intelligence and learns to see the patients as people first. Unfortunately, nothing much about Min Hyuk's character is known at this point. 

Screenwriter Yoon Sun Joo had penned this MBC drama. She also wrote Secret Door and Hwang Jin Yi, the latter of which starred Ha Ji Won 10 years ago.

Hospital Ship is Ha’s first drama since The Time That I Loved You, 7000 Days alongside Lee Jin Wook in the summer of 2015.

Hospital Ship will premiere in August.

LINK

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, MaxT said:

The plot is very similar to Romantic Doctor. HJW will be the senior doctor and her job is to train a bunch of young doctors with little experience. KMH will pair with KMA.  The lead actor is a rookie. I've seen him once in "The Heirs" and he played Krystal's boyfriend. Will watch it regardless of who is the lead actor.  I'm not happy with the story without romance and co-star with a bunch of rookies. ^_^

I've read comment sayin' it will be Romantic Teacher, Dr. HA LOL. and this drama really, HJW is literally surrounded with age of youth casts HAHAHA If Jisung is the king of babysitting, then HJW will be the QUEEN :D 

More news about this drama:
http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/06/mbcs-hospital-ship-gets-another-doctor-in-lee-seo-won/

and additional info for Hospital Ship from Naver Cafe.

DDDhsLWVoAM3UuT.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheRatchetFool_1023 said:

Was lurking on HJW DC, and apparently the Assistant PD for Hospital Ship will be the FD of Damo (also asst. pd of TK2H). 

Also, seems that filming will start in July and end in November.

I'll be hopeful for this, atleast :) 

• Like 2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear Queen !!!!!

GIF

Happy Birthday for the beautiful, sensible, warmhearted woman Jeon Hae Rim and for very talented, versatile, outstanding actress Ha Ji Won !!!

Wishing this day is as amazing as you are. May your life be like wine… tasty, sharp, clear and improving with every year. Be healthy...be happy...be successful ...be loved.  사랑해 !!!

:heart:      :heart:     :heart:

• Like 4

Ha Ji Won, unusual denim pants styling

7b9d5f1bf59d562e3b6e770d7a991d91.jpg

Ha Ji Won is one of the Wannabe stars because of her unmistakable beauty and stylish fashion, and she has become a star she wants to follow this season too. Especially, it's no exaggeration to say that her lean denim styling is a style guide for women. Styling her denim pants sometimes feminine and sometimes sophisticated

Ha-won is the actor who enjoys the basic formula of 'white tee + jeans' best. In addition, she finished her styling with a formal jacket, one of her official styles. If you look at her fashion, which was recently revealed in overseas schedule car, she also showed the essence of formal look by matching denim pants with white jacket. 

She has the charm of a pale color, and she sometimes catches the eye by directing a sexy atmosphere. Last year, one official stone statue showed off one's shoulders with a beautiful smile and showed an unusual look. He succeeded in snatching a pair of wide denim pants with a boldly close-off shoulder top.

http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?mode=sub_view&popup=0&nid=08&c1=08&c2=01&c3=&nkey=201706191413583

• Like 3

So what if she play with young actors/actresses ??? She has played before too with young actors with less experience and their work was a success, Jang Keun Suk, Lee Seung Gi, Ji Chang Wook !!! We must be more optimistic !!! I believe in Ha Ji Won and in her talent to determines her co-actors to become more involve in their characters and she is known for her talent to help on grow new actors...and I thing that one of the most appreciated qualities of a great actor is to form new talents and Ha Ji Won are, she was and she will be one of the GREAT Korean actress.

She has a great artistic career and No one will ever take back the awards she has received...and in artistic career for ever will be up and down moments...even for Hollywood big Stars.

And in Kentertainment there are a lot of  "unknown child/young" actors/actress who play very very well  in their fist movie or drama !!!!! 

• Like 1