♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest gle_perry

hajiwonroles.jpg?w=604&h=654

hajiwonfashionable.jpg?w=604&h=797

This lady has portrayed a variety of roles in every drama or movie that she made from a singer, gisaeng, a police, female boxer, stunt woman and now as a professional table tennis player for her upcoming project KOREA. She has managed to work with some of the industry’s finest men and we’ll name some of them below.

hjwandthemenphoto1.jpg?w=401&h=401

The Men older than Ha Ji Won

The Best Match according to their Zodiac Sign is:

bestmatchsjshjwphoto1.jpg?w=604&h=266

Ha Ji Won and So Ji Sub “Magnetic Soul-Mates”

Based on their zodiac signs and him being older than her, Ha Ji Won and So Ji Sub are the best match.  Read their compatibility report.

Cancer and Scorpio 

The attraction is utterly magnetic! This connection is so profound you’ll barely be able to keep your hands off each other. With the sublime Scorpion, the extended sexual bliss is so fulfilling as to be truly transcendent. The two of you should be, could be and would be soul-mates, so long as the time is right.

Cancer and Scorpio are one of the ideal combinations of the zodiac. Because both are Water Signs, the emotional connection is deep and wide. There is an instant rapport between you; this attraction can grow into a deep and abiding love that is based in passion, but reinforced by mutual understanding and soul-friendship.

Other Compatible Zodiac Sign matches:

bestmatchkdwhjwphoto1.jpg?w=604&h=216

Ha Ji Won and Kang Dong Won “Fertile Match”

Another possible love match for Ha Ji Won the only problem is that she’s older than these two men. Please read their compatibility report.

Cancer and Capricorn 

Getting down and dirty with the gorgeous Goat, gives a natural high that can take you to the top of the mountain. Your sensual, surging emotions will respond to the earthy sexuality of the Goat and you can build a beautiful life together.

Cancer is a Water Sign and Capricorn is an Earth Sign, so the relationship should be a fertile one. Sexual communication is marvellous, but even if you don’t choose to raise children, living things will all thrive under your joint care. Whether you grow bonsai or breed Chihuahuas, run your own business or are just trying to run a household, you work well as a team. Your cool Capricorn lover can help you to structure your feelings and plan ahead , while you can introduce the often repressed Goat to glorious realms of emotional power. Both of you are good with money, and like to plan for a secure future. However, because you are both Cardinal Signs with a natural inclination to lead, power struggles are likely to emerge at some stage. Agree on a fair division of labour, including who is in charge of what, as early on as possible. If you have a reasonably flexible plan that allows for a balance of power, mutual respect and pride in each other will be the most likely result.

bestmatchkrwhjwphoto1.jpg?w=563&h=274

Ha Ji Won and Kim Rae Won “Match Made in Heaven”

Again another possible match for her. Out of the three men, he’s my favorite because he is such a nice guy. Read their compatibility report below.

Cancer and Pisces 

When the doe-eyed Fish and the armoured Crab come to grips, their passionate embrace creates a spectacular whirlpool of emotional power. The attraction is immediate. This match is made in heaven, for the two of you are most delightfully suited.

Pisces, the Fishes, and Cancer, the Crab, both Water signs, are completely at home in the world of feelings and emotions. You instinctively feel for each other, with a sensitive, intuitive connection that can be almost psychic in its intensity . This is one of those relationships that just feels right from the start. Be ready to climb to the heights and dive to the depths with your luscious Piscean lover.

Sorry guys if our favorite guy, Hyun Bin, is not included on the list of possible match but it doesn’t mean that they can’t be a couple right? After all the compatibility and love match is only based on their zodiac signs. It still is up to Ha Ji Won and whoever guy she likes to keep their relationship successful regardless of their zodiac signs.

instyle0904lr2.jpg

oniee hjw happy b'day 28 juni wub.gif w00t.gif

Guest razelcada

Hello everyone!

Can someone please give translations to this video?

I can't remember if this has been posted before.

I just want to know what they are talking about 'cause AMAZING YEOJA laughs and laughs in here. laugh.gif

Section TV

By the way, what's the update in her schedule? happy.gif

Thank you!

Hello F927!

Thank you for sharing again photo goodies of HJW. 

I see that HJW's signing a DUELIST DVD, am I right? happy.gif

Hello TETSI!

Thank you for that information!

I wish she studied scuba diving here in the PHILIPPINES. Ha Ha!

Just my wishful thinking! happy.gif

Guest mullatodeangel

Hi to all, first time to post at Ha ji won thread, i love this actress since DAMO. She is so great there in acting, I remember I cried so many tears watching that tv drama of HJW. The latest pictures at the fan signing event is great,  think HJW best facial asset is her eyes, she got long eyelash. Are those real?  hahaha. Watching her in Secret Garden now and at DAMO before,Ha ji won become more prettier as the years go by, as if she has not aged at all. The best of luck to her in whatever endeavor she do.

Guest purpleZ

Hey everyone. Thanks so much for the updates! She looked really friendly, fresh and approachable in the fan signing event. Smiling all the time :)

I gotta comment cafisnicel finding though. Great finding! Wow, you've been browsing the whole 200+ pages? You're so sharp finding this comment I wrote 4 years ago. It's really fate I gotta say! My dream came true! :)

Hi sunshine, xosandy, gadizza and everyone else who love Ha Ji Won!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Congratulations to Ha Ji Won!! She totally deserves the awards. Those people crying for her are from Hwang Jini. I'm so very proud of her! Why didn't Kim Jae Won and Ha Ji Won win the best couple award instead of with the younger guy? I thought they got more votes, KJW and HJW. But they also look good. I'm very happy Hyun Bin and Ji Won won the netizen award. Hyun Bin is also one of my fave. They should also look good together in a drama. But my ultimate wish is Ha Ji Won with Jo In Sung in a drama, cf, mv, movie again together! Hopefully this year.

She looked really stunning in that dress. I could see everybody was proud of her, especially her co-stars in Hwang Jini. I wonder if Jo In Sung called to congratulate her. Awwww.

Thanks all for the pics! Please update her thread more. This thread is too quiet. Support Ha Ji Won!

Guest cafisnicel

m

Hey everyone. Thanks so much for the updates! She looked really friendly, fresh and approachable in the fan signing event. Smiling all the time :)

I gotta comment cafisnicel finding though. Great finding! Wow, you've been browsing the whole 200+ pages? You're so sharp finding this comment I wrote 4 years ago. It's really fate I gotta say! My dream came true! :)

Yes read from 1 page because adore her so much and I found ur wish and its like u already know tthat they will have drama together. Actually the wishes is mention 2-3 times but ur wish is the first..sorry bad typo because aam using my blackberry.

Guest amy235

Hi everyone!

Wow,.. she looks pretty and cheerful in every pictures. That's why I love her!!

Thanks for sharing :)

Seems like this thread is so quiet.. there's not much news about her these days..

So I want to reposting an article.. Sorry about the reposting but can't help to live up this thread..

There's might be someone who's curious why she is called pearl of asia rite?

(especially to the ones who don't read past posts)

Actress Ha Ji-won has been praised by Europeans as a "pearl of Asia."

The film "Duelist" (2005) directed by Lee Myung-se received acclaim at the eighth "Festival du Film Asiatique de Deauville," which came to a close on Mar. 13, in France, drawing attention to its lead actress Ha from European filmmakers.

According to an official from Ha's agency, SoftLand, on Mar. 17, "Duelist" received a standing ovation during its preview for its magnificent cinematography. As many as 1,500 filmmakers and officials from various agencies attended the preview, showing their interest in the film.

The size of the audience at the preview for "Duelist" was nearly double the 800 who attended a preview of "The Promise" (2005), a melodramatic martial epic film directed by Chen Kaige.

The official from Ha's agency said, "Europeans highly praised 'Duelist' probably because of Ha Ji-won's impressive acting as well as its cinematography and colors that must have captivated the hearts of Europeans." Director Lee, who accompanied Ha at the film festival, said, "I found everyone in the audience at the preview marvelling at Ha Ji-won's acting."

Ha, who returned home on Mar. 15, said, "Never did I expect that I would receive such a rave response in France. I felt somewhat perplexed with the top-class treatment I received. When I said my greetings onstage, I was all the more surprised because European filmmakers called me a 'pearl of Asia.'"

Meanwhile, the film "Duelist" will be screened at about 200 first-run theaters throughout France starting from May 17. Prior to this, it will also be shown at about 200 theaters in Japan starting from Apr. 22.

Source: http://english.kbs.co.kr/entertainment/news/1387309_11858.html

Guest amy235

@gle_perry That's a cute cartoon of hjw.. love it.. huhu..

Btw, is he hjw's brother as ur profile pic? (I always want to ask you this hehehe)

I have a suggestion on how to liven up this thread.. how about we post about Ha Ji Won's facts??

Some of us maybe doesn't know her well including me too.. I just recently became her fan, about few months ago :D

Please help me know her better ;)

HJW is one admirable actress... she's not just beautiful, she's also very talented. I am very excited to see her display her talent in playing table tennis :D

I hope she collaborates with JIS again soon.

Guest RAINLUVER012

@gle_perry That's a cute cartoon of hjw.. love it.. huhu..

Btw, is he hjw's brother as ur profile pic? (I always want to ask you this hehehe)

I have a suggestion on how to liven up this thread.. how about we post about Ha Ji Won's facts??

Some of us maybe doesn't know her well including me too.. I just recently became her fan, about few months ago :D

Please help me know her better ;)

I think that's a great idea! Like I said before, the more you know about HJW, the harder it is not to like her :)

I'll start off!

Did you know that...

HJW agreed to do "Miracle on 1st Street" with Directer Yoon JeGyoon without even reading the scenario!

This story shows that HJW is a very loyal and hardworking person :D

Taken from Director Yoon Je Gyoon's "Miracle on 1st Street" Production Diary http://maxmovie.segye.com/movie_info/special_read.asp?idx=MI0035749654&mi_type=42&key=&search=title

Some background information: Yoon JeGyoon and HJW had worked together before previously for "Sex is Zero" where HJW played a college aerobics athlete. They worked together recently for "Sector 7"

miracle020901.jpg

Before deciding to do "Miracle on 1st Street", I spent 3 years trying to create a piece of work.

Writer, Yoo SungHyeop, and I decided that the female lead would be a poor boxer who has not given up her dream. The problem came afterwards. I prefer realistic acting and cinematography, and I wanted a female lead who could surpass Hillary Swank's performance in "Million Dollar Baby". That is not possible with only camera tricks. I needed an actress who had as much skill as a real boxer.

Which Korean actress is capable of surpassing Hillary Swank? My conclusion was Ha JiWon. To be honest, other than JiWon, no other actress came into my mind. It was only Ha JiWon, and I believed it was only possible for Ha JiWon.

I called JiWon and JiWon's management company's president and planned a meeting. The next day, I went to JiWon's management office with a 5-page synopsis, determined and prepared.

miracle020902.jpg

JiWon and I caught up with each other and talked for a while. Then, I took out the synopsis from inside my jacket, like taking out a dagger, and put it down infront of JiWon.

"JiWon! Right now, there is nothing I can say but to trust me. I really want to do this project with you, and if you do it with me, I promise you that I will not let you down. For 3 years, I failed in starting 5 projects and this is my final choice. I'm not just asking you for a favor because we are close friends. You are the only actress who can take this role and it can be noone else but you. Please read it and call me back!"

"What about the scenario?"

That's right. To try to cast a lead actress without even showing her the scenario is hard to believe. This situation must have confused her. I came to cast her for a movie with no scenario and just a synopsis. It must have seemed strange.

"Yes~ I'm writing it right now. I'll send it to you as soon as it's finished!"

I was so embarrassed, I felt like getting up and leaving, but JiWon spoke again.

"Wait! Since this is this synop, I'll read it right now~"

I sat back down. JiWon read the synopsis very seriously, and...

"It's nice~ But, Director, could you promise me one thing?"

"What?"

"Please write the scenario well. Then, I'll do this project!"

I couldn't believe my ears. I stared at JiWon absent mindedly for a long time.

miracle020903.jpg

I found this out a while later: although JiWon considers the scenario, for her, trust and loyalty are the most important.

These days, I wonder how many actors will agree to do a project without even reading the scenario? I was moved to tears by JiWon's decision and I am still thankful.

With JiWon's loyal decision, the preparations for filming "Miracle on 1st Street" started rapidly.

The problem was JiWon's boxing training. Previous world champion, Byun JungIl, was to be JiWon's boxing coach. The gym she was to train at was the current world champion Kim JooHee's gym. However, JiWon had never boxed before. She also did not know how hard it was.

The day JiWon went to the gym, to be introduced, we saw Kim JooHee training. Jiwon saw how hard she was training and opened her eyes widely and told me!

"Director! I don't think I could do this~"

I started sweating and I told her

"But you signed the contract..."

I was busy with preparing for filming, so I was not able to visit JiWon while she trained. 3 months after she started training, I found time to visit her. I was curious about how much she improved. I saw Jiwon inside the ring.

"Gahh!!!"

miracle020906.jpg

JiWon inside of the ring seemed like a human-weapon. Instead of sparring with another female boxer, Jiwon had been sparring with martial arts director, Jung DoHong. I had seen her with my own eyes, but she did not seem like Jiwon. That beastly person inside the ring was definately H JiWon.

The boxing scene for "Miracle on 1st Street" took 4 days. Because of the setting of the gym, we had to film for more than 12 hours a day. When Jiwon had other scenes to film, she always took her personal trainer along and continued training. She is an actress I respect deeply.

The first day of filming the boxing scene, we started filming the 1st round. We started filming at dawn and filming had to stop after one hour. This was because JiWon's punch had caused the other boxer (who had been the current Korean female boxing champion)'s nose to bleed. After seeing blood, JiWon started panicking. Because she is tender-hearted, JiWon could not continue acting naturally after that. This is the first time I ever got mad at JiWon.

"IS THIS WHY YOU SUFFERED FOR 6 MONTHS!? IF YOU WERE GOING TO BE LIKE THIS, WE SHOULD HAVE USED A STUNT-DOUBLE, WHY DID YOU SUFFER?"

Seeing, JiWon cry in front of me hurt my heart, but I had to do this to continue filming. After this incident, the filming-site was quiet and filled with a chilly air. Everyone, Jiwon, the other boxer, Jung DoHong, and I were silently going crazy. Thankfully, Jiwon pulled herself together and, for over 10 hours, hit and got hit. I don't know why, but monitoring JiWon made me cry.

miracle020905.jpg

The last day of filming the boxing scene! Everyone, Jiwon, the other actors, and the staff, had filmed for over 40 hours during the past 3 days and nobody was in sound mind. As we filmed the last round, an accident occurred. This time, as the other boxer's punch hit JiWon's nose, JiWon screamed and fell to the floor.

JiWon's nose was swollen and she had bruises all over her face from the past 3 days. Furthermore, JiWon fell to the floor and lost consciousness. The filming site turned chaotic. JiWon's manager put her on his back and took her to the athlete waiting room. We were in a state of emergency. This was our last day that we could use the gym for filming, so we had to finish filming by the end of the day. However, the main actress had fainted from an injury.

The moment we decided to take JiWon to the emergency room and finish the last round with stunt doubles, we received a call that JiWon had woken up. We all ran to the athlete waiting room.

We all looked at JiWon with regretful expressions and JiWon opened her mouth with a hard expression

"Director! I'm sorry~ I'll continue filming after 10 minutes..."

Everyone in that room began to cry.

Like that, JiWon returned to the ring and filmed for another 5 hours. If I think about it again, all I could say is that she is strong. It was a miraculous experience.

Like that, the boxing scenes for "Miracle on 1st Street" finished safely. Everyone cheered and it seemed like we were finished, but JiWon took my arm and dragged me to the ring.

"Director! Could I ask you one favor?!"

miracle020904.jpg

All of a sudden, Jiwon asked me a favor. I remember it being more of a threat than a favor. JiWon asked me to spar for 3 rounds with the female boxer that she had filmed with.

I said, the boxer could get hurt while sparring and got out of the ring, but JiWon and the other staff started clapping, so I got back into the ring.

And... after 3 minutes I KOed.

JiWon and the staff grabbed their stomachs and laughed and I put my head down in embarrassment.

That was when I realized it... Boxing is this hard... It is a very hard sport.

That's right! Even running for 1 round is hard, but JiWon did this for over 40 hours for 4 days. If I think about it right now, that is not possible for a human to do.

JiWon! I have so many things to say to you, but before I say that I really want to say thank you. I thank you, not as a director, but as a person. You made a miracle that no other actor could have made. Through that hard filming, you never stopped smiling and showed your bright personaility. You put your all into this movie...

I always wanted to say this to you. Ha JiWon, a long time ago, you were the best, right now you're still the best, and in the future you will always be the best!

Guest bergahita2

I think that's a great idea! Like I said before, the more you know about HJW, the harder it is not to like her :)

I'll start off!

Did you know that...

HJW agreed to do "Miracle on 1st Street" with Directer Yoon JeGyoon without even reading the scenario!

This story shows that HJW is a very loyal and hardworking person :D

Taken from Director Yoon Je Gyoon's "Miracle on 1st Street" Production Diary http://maxmovie.segye.com/movie_info/special_read.asp?idx=MI0035749654&mi_type=42&key=&search=title

Some background information: Yoon JeGyoon and HJW had worked together before previously for "Sex is Zero" where HJW played a college aerobics athlete. They worked together recently for "Sector 7"

*quoted image*

Before deciding to do "Miracle on 1st Street", I spent 3 years trying to create a piece of work.

Writer, Yoo SungHyeop, and I decided that the female lead would be a poor boxer who has not given up her dream. The problem came afterwards. I prefer realistic acting and cinematography, and I wanted a female lead who could surpass Hillary Swank's performance in "Million Dollar Baby". That is not possible with only camera tricks. I needed an actress who had as much skill as a real boxer.

Which Korean actress is capable of surpassing Hillary Swank? My conclusion was Ha JiWon. To be honest, other than JiWon, no other actress came into my mind. It was only Ha JiWon, and I believed it was only possible for Ha JiWon.

I called JiWon and JiWon's management company's president and planned a meeting. The next day, I went to JiWon's management office with a 5-page synopsis, determined and prepared.

*quoted image*

JiWon and I caught up with each other and talked for a while. Then, I took out the synopsis from inside my jacket, like taking out a dagger, and put it down infront of JiWon.

"JiWon! Right now, there is nothing I can say but to trust me. I really want to do this project with you, and if you do it with me, I promise you that I will not let you down. For 3 years, I failed in starting 5 projects and this is my final choice. I'm not just asking you for a favor because we are close friends. You are the only actress who can take this role and it can be noone else but you. Please read it and call me back!"

"What about the scenario?"

That's right. To try to cast a lead actress without even showing her the scenario is hard to believe. This situation must have confused her. I came to cast her for a movie with no scenario and just a synopsis. It must have seemed strange.

"Yes~ I'm writing it right now. I'll send it to you as soon as it's finished!"

I was so embarrassed, I felt like getting up and leaving, but JiWon spoke again.

"Wait! Since this is this synop, I'll read it right now~"

I sat back down. JiWon read the synopsis very seriously, and...

"It's nice~ But, Director, could you promise me one thing?"

"What?"

"Please write the scenario well. Then, I'll do this project!"

I couldn't believe my ears. I stared at JiWon absent mindedly for a long time.

*quoted image*

I found this out a while later: although JiWon considers the scenario, for her, trust and loyalty are the most important.

These days, I wonder how many actors will agree to do a project without even reading the scenario? I was moved to tears by JiWon's decision and I am still thankful.

With JiWon's loyal decision, the preparations for filming "Miracle on 1st Street" started rapidly.

The problem was JiWon's boxing training. Previous world champion, Byun JungIl, was to be JiWon's boxing coach. The gym she was to train at was the current world champion Kim JooHee's gym. However, JiWon had never boxed before. She also did not know how hard it was.

The day JiWon went to the gym, to be introduced, we saw Kim JooHee training. Jiwon saw how hard she was training and opened her eyes widely and told me!

"Director! I don't think I could do this~"

I started sweating and I told her

"But you signed the contract..."

I was busy with preparing for filming, so I was not able to visit JiWon while she trained. 3 months after she started training, I found time to visit her. I was curious about how much she improved. I saw Jiwon inside the ring.

"Gahh!!!"

*quoted image*

JiWon inside of the ring seemed like a human-weapon. Instead of sparring with another female boxer, Jiwon had been sparring with martial arts director, Jung DoHong. I had seen her with my own eyes, but she did not seem like Jiwon. That beastly person inside the ring was definately H JiWon.

The boxing scene for "Miracle on 1st Street" took 4 days. Because of the setting of the gym, we had to film for more than 12 hours a day. When Jiwon had other scenes to film, she always took her personal trainer along and continued training. She is an actress I respect deeply.

The first day of filming the boxing scene, we started filming the 1st round. We started filming at dawn and filming had to stop after one hour. This was because JiWon's punch had caused the other boxer (who had been the current Korean female boxing champion)'s nose to bleed. After seeing blood, JiWon started panicking. Because she is tender-hearted, JiWon could not continue acting naturally after that. This is the first time I ever got mad at JiWon.

"IS THIS WHY YOU SUFFERED FOR 6 MONTHS!? IF YOU WERE GOING TO BE LIKE THIS, WE SHOULD HAVE USED A STUNT-DOUBLE, WHY DID YOU SUFFER?"

Seeing, JiWon cry in front of me hurt my heart, but I had to do this to continue filming. After this incident, the filming-site was quiet and filled with a chilly air. Everyone, Jiwon, the other boxer, Jung DoHong, and I were silently going crazy. Thankfully, Jiwon pulled herself together and, for over 10 hours, hit and got hit. I don't know why, but monitoring JiWon made me cry.

*quoted image*

The last day of filming the boxing scene! Everyone, Jiwon, the other actors, and the staff, had filmed for over 40 hours during the past 3 days and nobody was in sound mind. As we filmed the last round, an accident occurred. This time, as the other boxer's punch hit JiWon's nose, JiWon screamed and fell to the floor.

JiWon's nose was swollen and she had bruises all over her face from the past 3 days. Furthermore, JiWon fell to the floor and lost consciousness. The filming site turned chaotic. JiWon's manager put her on his back and took her to the athlete waiting room. We were in a state of emergency. This was our last day that we could use the gym for filming, so we had to finish filming by the end of the day. However, the main actress had fainted from an injury.

The moment we decided to take JiWon to the emergency room and finish the last round with stunt doubles, we received a call that JiWon had woken up. We all ran to the athlete waiting room.

We all looked at JiWon with regretful expressions and JiWon opened her mouth with a hard expression

"Director! I'm sorry~ I'll continue filming after 10 minutes..."

Everyone in that room began to cry.

Like that, JiWon returned to the ring and filmed for another 5 hours. If I think about it again, all I could say is that she is strong. It was a miraculous experience.

Like that, the boxing scenes for "Miracle on 1st Street" finished safely. Everyone cheered and it seemed like we were finished, but JiWon took my arm and dragged me to the ring.

"Director! Could I ask you one favor?!"

*quoted image*

All of a sudden, Jiwon asked me a favor. I remember it being more of a threat than a favor. JiWon asked me to spar for 3 rounds with the female boxer that she had filmed with.

I said, the boxer could get hurt while sparring and got out of the ring, but JiWon and the other staff started clapping, so I got back into the ring.

And... after 3 minutes I KOed.

JiWon and the staff grabbed their stomachs and laughed and I put my head down in embarrassment.

That was when I realized it... Boxing is this hard... It is a very hard sport.

That's right! Even running for 1 round is hard, but JiWon did this for over 40 hours for 4 days. If I think about it right now, that is not possible for a human to do.

JiWon! I have so many things to say to you, but before I say that I really want to say thank you. I thank you, not as a director, but as a person. You made a miracle that no other actor could have made. Through that hard filming, you never stopped smiling and showed your bright personaility. You put your all into this movie...

I always wanted to say this to you. Ha JiWon, a long time ago, you were the best, right now you're still the best, and in the future you will always be the best!

WOW ! REALLY AN AMAZING HA JI WON

Guest gj_fil

Rainluver012 thank you again for another fact about our amazing yeoja! reading the story behind "Miracle" was really a miracle!

I am really proud of HJW! I want to give all the awards to all!!! :lol: She really deserve where she is right now! And just like what the pd said,

SO TRUE!:D

Guest niknokdagu425

@RAINLUVER012

WOW!!! THANKS AGAIN FOR THAT WONDERFUL ARTICLE HOW RESOURCEFUL OF YOU IM REALLY GRATEFUL TO HAVE AS A        CO- HAJIWON FAN.GOODNESS SHE LOST CONSCIOUSNESS AND AS I REMEMBERED IT ITS NOT THE FIRST TIME, SHE ALSO LOST CONSCIOUSNESS WHEN DOING DAMO I THINK SHE FELL DOWN FROM THE HORSE SHE WAS RIDING BECAUSE IT COLLIDED WITH ANOTHER AND I THINK SHE ALSO HAD A CAR ACCIDENT BEFORE. AND STILL SHE NEVER STOPS DOING NEW THINGS THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO DO ,  THAT IS WHY HAJIWON IS THE NUMBER ONE FOR ME AND WILL ALWAYS BE