♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest xosandy

MARCH 17, 2006

Actress Ha Ji-won Praised in France as "Pearl of Asia"

ha_l.jpg

Actress Ha Ji-won has been praised by Europeans as a "pearl of Asia."

The film "Duelist" (2005) directed by Lee Myung-se received acclaim at the eighth "Festival du Film Asiatique de Deauville," which came to a close on Mar. 13, in France, drawing attention to its lead actress Ha from European filmmakers.

According to an official from Ha's agency, SoftLand, on Mar. 17, "Duelist" received a standing ovation during its preview for its magnificent cinematography. As many as 1,500 filmmakers and officials from various agencies attended the preview, showing their interest in the film.

The size of the audience at the preview for "Duelist" was nearly double the 800 who attended a preview of "The Promise" (2005), a melodramatic martial epic film directed by Chen Kaige.

The official from Ha's agency said, "Europeans highly praised 'Duelist' probably because of Ha Ji-won's impressive acting as well as its cinematography and colors that must have captivated the hearts of Europeans." Director Lee, who accompanied Ha at the film festival, said, "I found everyone in the audience at the preview marvelling at Ha Ji-won's acting."

Ha, who returned home on Mar. 15, said, "Never did I expect that I would receive such a rave response in France. I felt somewhat perplexed with the top-class treatment I received. When I said my greetings onstage, I was all the more surprised because European filmmakers called me a 'pearl of Asia.'"

Meanwhile, the film "Duelist" will be screened at about 200 first-run theaters throughout France starting from May 17. Prior to this, it will also be shown at about 200 theaters in Japan starting from Apr. 22.

http://english.kbs.co.kr/entertainment/new...7309_11858.html

Guest nzabanal

MARCH 17, 2006

Actress Ha Ji-won Praised in France as "Pearl of Asia"

ha_l.jpg

Actress Ha Ji-won has been praised by Europeans as a "pearl of Asia."

The film "Duelist" (2005) directed by Lee Myung-se received acclaim at the eighth "Festival du Film Asiatique de Deauville," which came to a close on Mar. 13, in France, drawing attention to its lead actress Ha from European filmmakers.

According to an official from Ha's agency, SoftLand, on Mar. 17, "Duelist" received a standing ovation during its preview for its magnificent cinematography. As many as 1,500 filmmakers and officials from various agencies attended the preview, showing their interest in the film.

The size of the audience at the preview for "Duelist" was nearly double the 800 who attended a preview of "The Promise" (2005), a melodramatic martial epic film directed by Chen Kaige.

The official from Ha's agency said, "Europeans highly praised 'Duelist' probably because of Ha Ji-won's impressive acting as well as its cinematography and colors that must have captivated the hearts of Europeans." Director Lee, who accompanied Ha at the film festival, said, "I found everyone in the audience at the preview marvelling at Ha Ji-won's acting."

Ha, who returned home on Mar. 15, said, "Never did I expect that I would receive such a rave response in France. I felt somewhat perplexed with the top-class treatment I received. When I said my greetings onstage, I was all the more surprised because European filmmakers called me a 'pearl of Asia.'"

Meanwhile, the film "Duelist" will be screened at about 200 first-run theaters throughout France starting from May 17. Prior to this, it will also be shown at about 200 theaters in Japan starting from Apr. 22.

http://english.kbs.co.kr/entertainment/new...7309_11858.html

Congratulations HAJIWON... a real gem in the real sense.. you really amazed the International Market...VIVA HAJIWON

Guest Devereaux

Congratulations HAJIWON... a real gem in the real sense.. you really amazed the International Market...VIVA HAJIWON

WoW Pearl of Asia :w00t:

Guest kying89

does anyone knows if she's dating anyone now???

her and that guy from the bali drama should date...they're cute and perfect for eachother...if they're both single, take the chance!!~lovely

Guest winternight

wow..congratulation!!

how's she doing??

i havent heard anything about ha ji woo lately.. miss this girl so much!!!

Guest nzabanal

wow..congratulation!!

how's she doing??

i havent heard anything about ha ji woo lately.. miss this girl so much!!!

I believed she is doing a movie entitled FOOL....

Guest ChakHanSarah

I love this lady!!!! I fell in love with her from Damo and the movie with Kim Jae Won...hehe...soo cute...one of my fav movies of all time...

Guest joe_ms

why this forum contains only 13 pages???i am really a big fan of ha ji won, i get upset when this forum contains only 13pages...helloooooo ha ji won fans lets make this forum a thousand pages....we can do it...ajaja fighting, bhassya!!!

Guest minshoo

hehehe she deserves a lot more pages but i think the reason why the thread is not moving fast cuz there's not a lot of news about her right now since shes filming a movie with Chae tae hyun?

Guest Lets_Be

She is such a great actress. I saw her when I was in Korea, she was promoting her movie, Love, So Divine with Kwon Sang Woo. She looked so pretty!!! What is she up to now?

Guest cunho

she will be seen in the small screen again. she is gonna be paired with lee dong gun!

Isn't it with CHA TAE HUYN in a movie named "FOOL" instead ? or she has already a new project?