♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Thanks a lot @SR20DET for the reply on the video and keep support her! Yes, when I watch with eng sub is not that harsh and still in the acceptable language. 

I also never experienced to report something to the agency or what. Maybe somebody has done that?

What I can do is to report the video/channel as misleading information as well. I think that this one more on promote hates/violence? Since I cannot find the appropriate report to this one (not misleading captions/text, right?)

I think some fake channel or click bait channel usually done that, it happens with several other actress as well right? They spread fake information/news and make the fans worry. 

• Like 2

@SR20DET chinese media are known of gossiping and making stories, yet all the things been accused in the video were just the usual gossip/rumors they’ve been throwing to almost all the top stars. It will remained untruth unless they will have evidence to show. For things like that, the other celeb fans did just to report the video. And since it is not picked up by other countries media, all the claims must be entirely false though.

And I think the end part of the video it was just a mistranslation, but the tone of the rough translation was just like taken from her latest interview with regards to her stand when it comes to marriage.

and as for c-nets lot of them on the internet are just trolls who likes to make ridiculous rumors.

• Like 2

Thanks everyone for taking the time to read and sharing advice! Indeed there's a lot of clickbait and false info on Youtube, seen too many to count and can't really deal with all. I've seen many on Ji Won's reputed relationships and other things and although not necessarily true, it doesn't really matter as we know the truth. But this video got me riled up because of the nature of the insinuations which is like an attack on her character (the end of the video was indeed a rough translation of her recent interview but added in things about other actors not daring to date her because she's "close" to directors, the Chinese version was a lot worse and got some of the Chinese commenting really terrible things too, so my comment was directed at the video's falseness and the derogatory comments from those people. 

Probably can't do much, but I reported the account for misleading content and possible defamation and got many of my friends to do the same. Highlighted this video and another one on Lee Young Ae where the thumbnail claims she was a third party before she married her husband - another rubbish claim!

Agree that a lot of c-netizens are trolls who simply repeat what they've read without thinking, but also glad to see that quite a lot of them actually defended Ji Won in the comments! Hopefully, even if Youtube doesn't remove the video, people will read those comments defending her and realize how untrue and ridiculous the rest are.

• Love 2

I am sure that video won’t affect anything to jiwon’s reputation, HJW is known to be a top star from scratch not just becoming a big star overnight. She started starring on horror movies which a genre that many would avoid, and even after becoming big she starred in action genre not the usual actresses path would lead on, she always choose the hard way because she loves doing her craft. Those insinuations are simply ridiculous and fans would agree how fake news the claims are :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The message from DC and IG melted me... ~~~

Jiwon you are love and loved and lovely!  :hooray2::fullofhearts::7555_attack:

Forbes interview with Liv Hewson (Drama World). 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joanmacdonald/2020/10/23/liv-hewson-revisits-k-drama-magic-in-season-two-of-dramaworld/#202fcf5e328a

“I've still yet to sit down and properly watch one start to finish. Isn't that terrible? Filming season two, I was asking for recommendations from people. After working with Ji-Won and getting to know her, I want to watch everything she's ever done.” 

Yes, you need to watch everything she did, Liv! :D You won't be disappointed 

:takemymoney:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1