♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

May be a silly question but I'm trying to find some interviews where HJW mentions her hips - like, the body part she's most proud of. I remember some but not what interviews they were from. Any suggestions? (Trying to put together some quotes on fitness and body image in k pop culture) 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, abcfsk said:

May be a silly question but I'm trying to find some interviews where HJW mentions her hips - like, the body part she's most proud of. I remember some but not what interviews they were from. Any suggestions? (Trying to put together some quotes on fitness and body image in k pop culture) 

hello chingu! on this interview HJW answered hip teasingly :D I hope this could help.

• Like 6

[Photos] Ha Ji-won in a world of her own

photo713531.jpg

Actress Ha Ji-won was at the 2016 Korea Brand Hallyu Products Exhibition" on April 14th.

KBEE is a cultural and trade industry exhibition that encourages synergy between Hallyu contents and exportation between small and middle sized companies.

photo713532.jpg

A charismatic appearance

photo713533.jpg

Perfect proportions

photo713534.jpg

She humiliates other women just by walking

photo713535.jpg

A flower looks at another flower

• Like 6

The make up looks so bad. They are drawing her eyebrows way to big :( can wardrobe and makeup please match her star quality? Please!!! Why can't she get her makeup done with JSM? Sorry to complain but she could look so much better if her stylist would wakeup and realize what they are doing to her image.  I'm going to have an opportunity to see her at a private event. I thought about telling her this but I feel rude considering it will be my first time meeting her. I'm torn :(

• Like 1

8 hours ago, joowonie said:

The make up looks so bad. They are drawing her eyebrows way to big :( can wardrobe and makeup please match her star quality? Please!!! Why can't she get her makeup done with JSM? Sorry to complain but she could look so much better if her stylist would wakeup and realize what they are doing to her image.  I'm going to have an opportunity to see her at a private event. I thought about telling her this but I feel rude considering it will be my first time meeting her. I'm torn :(

I think she looks better without makeup.

4 hours ago, eim1 said:

Love  her million dollar legs.Still hoping for a drama or movie with HB or better yet in real life.What a wishful thinking.

Actually it's more common to see co-stars dating in real life than to see co-stars shoot another drama in South Korea.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MaxT said:

I think she looks better without makeup.

Actually it's more common to see co-stars dating in real life than to see co-stars shoot another drama in South Korea.

I want to see them do a project with good writing and directing. I want to see her work with Gong Yoo!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MaxT said:

I'm going to have an opportunity to see her at a private event. 

What private event is that and when?

40 minutes ago, joowonie said:

I want to see them do a project with good writing and directing. I want to see her work with Gong Yoo!

You can dream on...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MaxT said:

What private event is that and when

You can dream on...

They are both pretty good actors that are long overdue to work together. They even said so at a tax event last year.  Why do I need to dream on? It is very likely to happen LOL 

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, joowonie said:

Have you heard of the Kim Eun-sook project Gong Yoo is currently attached to? Personally, I wanna see them sharing the same screen. But KES? I'm not a great big fan of her writing. Maybe a movie with GY and HJW in it! Dramas are way too exhausting! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

Check out Ha Ji Won's outfit during the Hallyu Exposition Appointment

ha-ji-won-appointed-as-2016-hallyu-exposition-honorary-ambassador-03

Actress Ha Ji Won has been appointed as a “2016 Hallyu Exposition” Honorary Ambassador along with Kpop Group WINNER. The appointment ceremony was held on April 16, 2016 at Seoul, Junggu Lotte Hotel. Check out below the details of what Ha Ji Won wore for the event.

Link: http://kstarglamour.com/ha-ji-won-appointed-as-2016-hallyu-exposition-honorary-ambassador/

Spoiler

balmain-linen-shirt-with-adjustable-sleeves-01

BALMAIN Cargo-Pocket Drawstring Mini Skirt

BALMAIN Linen Shirt with Adjustable Sleeves - $1,058.33 @ Farfetch
BALMAIN Cargo-Pocket Drawstring Mini Skirt - £625 @ Matches Fashion

• Like 5