[Taiwanese Drama 2005] It Started With A Kiss 惡劇之吻

sugarplum892

]

Yvonne

haha, ya, i should say ROSE is my favourite after Metoer Garden 1

MG 2 was jz ;) ... let me feeling sick...

wow...oh so delicious

thanks for the gif, joe looks so cute in those gifs... :P

i like joe since i watched rose (i think it was already 3 or 4 years ago...)

i like han kui in the story... and im so happy to see the director, winnie (haha...im not sure is this really his nickname?! :D ) works with joe again...

joe is definately different from Rose

han kui makes me feel sad and heart-broken but zhi shu is really a great and charming guy...

wow... i must say, this drama is totally different from the japanese version, cannot compared to say which is better becoz both are absolutely great!!^^

actually, i dont like rose's comic, i prefer the ISWAK's comic too... :rolleyes:

can i ask a question?

is there a thread for joe or ariel in other tv or movies?

I searched the whole 4 pages in other tv/movies....didn't see any Joe or Ariel thread. Maybe we should set one for each...wat do u think?? :)

Yeah...i agreed with all u guys....after MG the 2nd addictive drama is The Rose. I just like dramas which bickering a lot.....they are really funny...just like in ISWAK. However, after The Rose, MARS is really great as well.... :D

A bit off-topic, just found out from a chinese forum, starting this Sunday (16/10), there will be another new drama competing audience viewerships with ISWAK. It is a new drama on TW CTS channel, starring SHE. The title of the drama is called Reaching for the stars. Airing time is coincide with ISWAK.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zingsharon

I searched the whole 4 pages in other tv/movies....didn't see any Joe or Ariel thread. Maybe we should set one for each...wat do u think?? :)

Yeah...i agreed with all u guys....after MG the 2nd addictive drama is The Rose. I just like dramas which bickering a lot.....they are really funny...just like in ISWAK. However, after The Rose, MARS is really great as well.... :D

A bit off-topic, just found out from a chinese forum, starting this Sunday (16/10), there will be another new drama competing audience viewerships with ISWAK. It is a new drama on TW CTS channel, starring SHE. The title of the drama is called Reaching for the stars. Airing time is coincide with ISWAK.

yaya, i think we should make a couple thread or personal thread for Joe and Ariel... :D

MARS is good too... but it is too seriuos for me... but vic acts good!

But Rose is still in my Top 2 list! :P

oh... i know SHE's new drama is going to air but i dunno what is the time until you tell us...

wow wow wow... it is very competative... excuse me, has frog prince finish???

Couple thread is a VERY good idea! Joe and Ariel...:wub::wub:

But I don't mind staying in this thread...so we won't need to worry about being scattered...or which thread should we post in. I mean, afterall, we will most likely be discussing the same thing anyways.

About SHE's new drama...no offence, but I don't think we need to worry too much. Joe alone is enough to attract over half of the fansbase. With good chemistry between Joe and Ariel, great directing, wonderful plot...need I say more?! ;) No worries.

Thank you so much you guys for the lovely pictures of the drama and of Joe himself. I've been trying to search for his pictures but got no luck at all, since I can't read or write in Chinese

I'm loving this guy

Can anyone give me Joe's profile or biography in English? I've been looking for this. He looks really really really tall too. Anyone knows his height?

Guest babietinhyeu

aww the drama looks so cute i wish i could watch it, but I need subtitles. I hope someone does subs like devil beside you.

I remember the first time I saw joe was in that nine ball drama. I really prefer him over the main guy and wanted him to have a happy ending. I felt so bad for his character too.

Guest because_of_you

AWwwwies sowree i gotta say this but i was just looking at joeyclaire 's avatar (the picture gif thing) and its SOOO cute where Joe and ARiel kisses and Joe closes his eyes too awwwies, surely that must mean he has feeling for her hehe!!

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Can somebody please post some episode summaries? The main guy is sooooo CUTE! I wish I can understand what they're saying.

Questions:

How did she end up living in his house? [i know her house crumbled, but how does her father know his parents?]

What were his four rules?

Why did his mom dress him up as a girl when he was little?

I hope someone can answer these questions, please. Thanx!

1. When the house crumbled, it was on the news and ZhiShu's parents (who were really close friends in high school) saw and offered to take them in.

2. I forgot what the 4th one was x_O

- don't tell anyone about them living together

- don't follow him to school

- don't talk to him at school

3. Before ZhiShu was born, she kept thinking the baby would be a girl and she had prepared all these girly clothes and girly decorations for the bedroom and stuff.. so she decided to just treat ZhiShu as a daughter -__-"

Guest orange momo

ahhh I started watching this drama [ Making my friend translate for me haha] but do you knwo where I can get high quality ver?

Guest oh so delicious

2. I forgot what the 4th one was x_O

- don't tell anyone about them living together

- don't follow him to school

- don't talk to him at school

The first one is not to bump into him ever again...keep a distance from each other. Then the next one he says is that he will take her to school once and she better not ask him how to get there again. :)

Guest babietinhyeu

ah joe as a girl ahh how cute. I love the rules they are hilarious. Bleh maybe i should watch it and make my friend translate for me

Guest summers83

ah joe as a girl ahh how cute. I love the rules they are hilarious. Bleh maybe i should watch it and make my friend translate for me

The first time I watched his drama was Magic Ring (Mo Jie) starring him and Xia Yu Qiao. He acts as a rich son who prefers to become a lawyer rather than to take over his father's business. He was a stubborn and rebellious man. He had a brother who died with his fiancee in a train accident and mistook Yu Qiao as his brother's fiancee cause of the ring she was wearing. The ring his brother had given to his fiancee. Yu Qiao made friends with Joe';s brother and his wife on the train and she was met with the same accident. She suffered some head injuries and decided to pretend to be his brother's fiancee after hearing of their romance and knew that his family was rich. She was pregnant with her ex-bf's baby thus she lived with Joe's father and him. Soon enough, Joe fell for Yu Qiao, knowing she is his sister-in-law and she too fell for him. They kept their feelings unknown to each other and to his father as his father has been treating Yu Qiao like his unwed daughter-in-law. After he found out that she has been lying to them all along, he decided to find ways to keep her to his side. One day, he decided to reveal his feelings to Yu Qiao, he promised to take care of her and her son. Then her ex-bf came to take their son away....

This was the first drama I watched with Joe in it. I already knew he acted in Rose and had long hair that time right? In Magic Ring, initially with his hairstyle in the drama, I had thought he resembled Huang Pin Yuan...

Guest apricot

Rose is good? Then I must watch it!! Anyone know where I can download this? I like Joe, I thought he's rather handsome, except when he smiles.. I thought he don't look that nice when he smiles.

Thanxs for the gifs! I never noticed that he's trying to hide his smile.. he's cute like that! :)

Archived