[Taiwanese Drama 2005] It Started With A Kiss 惡劇之吻

sugarplum892

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yvonne

Wow, thanks joeyclaire for all the pics!

Really, Joe and Ariel do look so adorable together! :wub:

vc1188, I am glad you like my avatar...just looking at any pics of them makes me giggle...because they are so sweet!

FanFan...I have to wait till 3am for the BT seed of Ep 3 to come out! Arggggh...but oh well, at least the wait is over...for now. :P

Guest oh so delicious

wowww thanks for the song!! i can't wait till the OST comes out :D

yesssss only a few more hours before the BT link is out. ^_^

Guest trueloveway

Thanks for the links joeyclaire !!

BT is sooo slow for me! If I download off it it'll take me all week. I have to either watch it streamed or wait till it's on clubbox. I guess I'll watch it tomorrow...It's 12AM here and I want an early night. Do you think it'll be up on clubbox tomorrow?

Guest Mademoisella

PUAHAHAHAH IT SEEMS SOO CUTEE!!!! LOL... WHY IS EVERYONE DOING MOVIES AND DRAMAS WITH MANGA THESE DAYS.. MAN..

ANYHOW THIS ONE SEEMS TO BE SOOO CUTEEE <3333

Guest hauwulli

thanks for sharing the songs joeyclaire!!! ^_^

and I can't wait to watch episode 3, I'm downloading it right now :D....but it's SO slow ><;;

Guest oh so delicious

i watched half of ep 3 but aaah i love the part when he saves her from the molestors. >_< so sweet of him to stand behind her and protect her. ah jing is the funniest... sitting on that heshe. MUAHAHAHHA. :lol:

ah can't wait to finish the rest of this episode later tonight. ^_^

Guest xillusions

i have two questions...

tae7enified is that ice-fish version or the YDY version?

and how many episodes are there going to be?

I have found the short version (1min 36sec) of the theme song Say U Love Me mp3

http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3TMJ41E...AD1FQPFVURH3EUX

Credit: Bonnie @ joecheng bbs

Here is the ending song Kiss mp3 (1min 32sec)

http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=364NIAL...HL19ANKQ82PI7KV

Credit: Bonnie @ joecheng bbs

Thank you so much ^^

I wonder when the full versions are gonna be released...probably after the drama :(...I love both these songs already ^^ The show is also getting better.

I'm downloading from clubbox but it's going REALLY REALLY slow :[ usually i get like at least 20kb/s but today it's going at 7kb/s :(

Same! I'm DL-ing via BT and CB, CB being my back-up.. since BT is totally unstable, but at least CB's download rate is consistent

Thank gosh ISWAK is 1.5 hours long as opposed to just one hour. Imagine how horrible it'd be to wait for a whole week to watch 40 minutes~~

AHhhhhhAAhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh....Oh MY GOODNESS! I AM SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW!!! I feel like I am on cloud 9! :D

Hehehehe....oh my oh my oh my oh my...I can't breathe...I just watched Episode 3...oh my oh my...all I can think of right now is HOW IN THE WORLD CAN I WAIT TILL NEXT SUNDAY!!! Well, actually Monday for me....OH MY OH MY!

Ep 3 is SUPER DUPER GOOD! I mean, the MORE interaction between Joe and Ariel...the better!!! AND JOE IS SO DAMN CUTE!!! SO HOT SO HOT!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....:wub:

And the scene where Ariel started to cry after Joe told her not to like him anymore :( ...WOW...I feel the sadness with her! She is so good...the tears, the anger, the hurt...wow!

Morever, I thought Joe did an excellent job of portraying Zhi Shu's conflicting emotions. In fact, I think I like this Zhi Shu even more than comic's. I think TW Drama of Zhi Shu is more real. More realistic. As you can see in Ep 3...you can totally see Zhi Shu's change towards Xiang Qin. He is becoming affected by her...interested in her...however, he doesn't understand these new emotions in him. So he tried so hard to suppress it...and Joe did it perfectly! Wow. Just watch the scene when he was in her room...watching Xiang Qin asleep on the desk. How he studied her face...and caught himself doing it...a bit embarrassed, and quickly looked away. :wub: So sweet!

The scene on the bus when Joe is protecting Ariel....awww...the sweetness! :wub:

JOE & ARIEL!!!!!!! Wooohooo...allow me to say it again...but d@mn, they look so good together! :wub::wub:

Archived