[Taiwanese Drama 2005] It Started With A Kiss 惡劇之吻

sugarplum892

Guest zingsharon

so far, i think the first episode is good...

but it cant help me to stop thinking of japanese version... (actually is Kashiwabara Takashi ^^)

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest trueloveway

Just finished watching episode 2 and have to say this one was so much better! I couldn't stop laughing at the bit where Xiang Qing was punching 'molestor' Zhi Shu XDD

Now seriously can't wait for the next episode...

Guest crystaltears*

There's a Jap version of this drama a few years ago right??

Well...i wanna catch the taiwan version!!!

I'm quite a fan of the male lead...Cause i've seen him in Magic Ring and he's cute<3 :P

Guest ROCKWITHU

Loving this series! Starting to like Ariel too.

Hopefully the beginning and ending credits song surfaces on the internet 'cause I really want to get it. The song's in my head.

SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

SAY THAT YOU CARE.......

Guest Yvonne

Wow piano, thank you so much for uploading the song!!! However, it is not the one they played in the opening theme. But thanks anyway! :) Like most people, I am totally addicted to all the songs in the drama!!! They are all so good! I heard the OST is coming out on the 14th! I can't wait!

My goodness, 2 more days till the 3rd episode!!! Woohooo....this wait is killing me...I don't know how I will survive the remaining 10 episodes!

Hehehe :D I also love the fact everyone is becoming a fan of Ariel too...

I am saying this because at first, everyone seems to dislike Ariel so much. So I am glad.

Joe and Ariel are such cuties!!! :wub:

Guest apricot

I'm uploading the first episode right now! :D I can't wait to see it since a lot of people have said it's nice so far..Yeah, there's finally another show to watch after DBY. It really gets better? I hope so, since I'm sooo disappointed by DBY's ending. I hate for this to be like DBY. :angry:

Thanxs for uploading the Landy song, I'm listening to it before my show starts. ;)

Thank you for the song!!!!!!!! I really like this drama. I can't wait to watch the next episodes....that i went to read the manga summaries online and i really hope it will follow exactly like the manga....it's so funny and i like the story so much!!!!!!!!!! hehe... ^_^

Guest oh so delicious

I just uploaded the main theme song on yousendit. Full version I got from Landy's ablum. Enjoy :)

say you love me.mp3

thank you thank you thank you~!!! ^_^

Wow piano, thank you so much for uploading the song!!! However, it is not the one they played in the opening theme. But thanks anyway! :) Like most people, I am totally addicted to all the songs in the drama!!! They are all so good! I heard the OST is coming out on the 14th! I can't wait!

Wow so it's finally going to come out on the 14th~!!!! Can't waittt!

Two more dayss :D

Guest apricot

Here's a TV-rip version of the song that was played in the 2nd episode when they're studying together.

http://www.9zweb.com/cxz1109/k1.mp3

Thanxs for sharing! Oh, this is sang by NQMM's new female singer. I forgot her name..They changed the lyrics..

oops, i think i uploaded the wrong song, when i get back home i'll try to upload the right one, sorry guys.

I think the theme song is not released yet.. The one I download from Landy's album is also this one.. and that it's the only duet with Jason.

Guest -=sunniegurl=-

serious ???

hahaha anyway it's alright...

hmph... tomorrow the episod will be revealing !!!!

ah !! can't wait for tomorrow

it's being so good !!!

muhahaha

i'm so happy that everyone starts to like ariel

and sames goes as joe !!!!

woohoo

Archived