[Taiwanese Drama 2005] It Started With A Kiss 惡劇之吻

sugarplum892

im looking for the song Jiro and Ariel sing at their graduation party episode 5/20 or 7/30! can anyone tell me the name of the song and who sings it? thx!

EDIT: forget the question. i got the answer. its a old song by william so.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so many of my friends told me to watch this drama...and at the beginning i don't really understand why everybody loves it.

now after watching all episodes....i must say I LOVE IT TOO :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still watching this series...I'm only on Episode 9...so much more to go.

So far, I like this series. Luvluvluv the mom, she's awesome! Not like the monster-mother-in-laws you'd typically find in dramas (and real life, ha!). It sort of bother me, though, that she's trying so hard to get his attention/love. Like, when they are walking to school, she follows him aound like a pet dog. I mean, doesn't she have any pride or dignity? But then again, what do i know? I've never been in love....

When I fall in love maybe I'll do the same things she's doing.........waaahhh....(!).....(!).......so this is what a stroke feels like

Guest Jupichild87

It Started with a kiss 2 in November 25th!!Who is excited!?!It Started with a kiss 2 in November 25th!!Who is excited!?!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest evelyn168

I think they're reairing ISWAK 1 starting tomorrow. I saw CF of it after X-Family today and I was shocked cause it wasn't CF for ISAWK2, but ISWAK1. I guess fans cant' get enough of ISWAK so they're airing ISWAK 1 again and then ISWAK 2 next month...

Guest maytan00101

really? they are re-airing Iswak1? i suppose that's GTV right? anyway, CTV is already airing a re-run but it's in an ungodly hour...it's 12:15 am mondays...next monday will be ep3 already...

Guest sweetfangs

i love this show, i only have one episode left but i've liked it since i saw the first episode :D . if anyone knows of any other dramas like this, message me! pleaseee thanks! :D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest beige_04

hello! this is my first time to post in here... and hopefully not my last... ;)

finished watching ISWAK last weekend... and i definitely fell in love with this drama.. don't know why it took me so long to finish the DVD... after falling in love with Meteor Garden and Goong, ISWAK is definitely on my list of faves now.. its sooooo sweet and funny! though some scenes were dragging for me, i enjoyed it nonetheless....

at first i didn't like the plot of the story, plus i hate the subs of the DVD i bought. crap! but i finished it because of the progress, the giddyness that the characters gave me.. didn't like Ariel at first though enjoyed her character.. so hilarious! and i also experienced unrequitted love before so i can kinda relate to her... :P

OMG!!! Joe is super duper HOT!!! i love his "super expensive smile".. i call it expensive bcoz i can't see him smiling that often, but when he does, OMG!! :wub::wub::wub:... and he might not have the perfect set of teeth but he has the pair of eyes that could melt an iceberg!!! waaaaaaaaaaa!!! i think i'm going crazy just imagining that sexy stare of Joe.. i can't get enough of him, really! definitely love his "snobbish look"... aiiiieeeee!!!! :wub:

nowadays people will see me smiling to myself for reason they couldn't figure out.. i love this feeling and i'm looking forward for the sequel... :wub:

Guest jvchou1316

just started watching this on youtube-

and it's prettie good =) I love crazy Jiro & the crazy mother haaha

tho i was wonderin

are there 20 episodes? or 30?

Guest nzabanal

i cant wait to see iswak2...

cant wait this 25 november.. :D

It will no longer be on November 25 but I believed it will be on December 16

Guest nzabanal

Its definite that it will be shown on December 16 and will be running for 28 episodes much longer than the first ISWAK.. From mainland China, Ariel will be back in Taiwan by December 9

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ahh~~ I really miss the in depth discussions in this thread T_____T"

I'm having a ISWAK marathon (while waiting for new episodes of the sequel to come out) right now and OMG I'm really loving it hahahaha. It's been over a year since I've watched it! xD

I renember when I first watched this drama I thought Joe was so ugly. XD now I don't think he's so bad looking aha~ a cutie actually :)

I've got almost my whole family hooked.. ! :lol: I had my sister watch with me and I got a lil' tired so I turned it off.. she was completelllyy hooked and still wanted to watch it so she went on my brother's computer to continue watching. My brother came home and he ended up watching the drama with her HAHAha. Then my mom came home and started watching w/ them but didn't understand English OR Mandarin so I downloaded the vietdubbed one for her to watch :lol: so they were each watching the same drama in different rooms........... lmao.

When does ZS fall for XQ exactly? I haven't gotten to the end yet and everything's kind of hazy right now what happened.. I think I kind of renember him saying he realized he liked her when (.uuuuh...... forgot . but I know it was something that happened at the very end? ) but then there were all these OTHER times where it hinted that he liked her, but then he would backtrack so it's like what-the-freak do you like her or not? :huh:

-he kisses her (their first kiss; but afterwards he acts like nothing happened. and him childishly sticking out his tongue afterwards was just LOL.)

-he says he doesn't want his future to be decided and doesn't deserve her....... then goes back to dissing her and teasing her -_-

-he *almost* gets jealous when this other guy starts pursuing XQ until he realizes she was using the guy to get him jealous and didn't have any intention to be w/ him.

hmm?

-random- ZS is a freaking genius. i want his brain ;___________;

xiao bai is so hot.hot.hot. hahaha. XD I don't know his real name T_T but he plays as xiao bai in love contract X]

• 3 weeks later...
Guest king-elessar

hi guys..

really need this iNfo on additional OST

does anyone know or have this song??

it is Wang Lan yin -er zuo ju

**BUT other version..as if the singer is humming to the song..

ex: 'da da di da' or sumtin....

plz plz

Archived