[Taiwanese Drama 2005] It Started With A Kiss 惡劇之吻

sugarplum892

Guest cinnom0n

i never finished this drama. stopped when ariel moves out of joe's house.

does it get better later on?

cant really stand ariel's character... <_<

what do you guys like about the drama?

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^im still watching it >< but apparently it gets really good near the end of the drama?? so far i think it's ok but it's so slow >< but yeh im still holding on because i really wanna see what happens later in college xD

Guest telegraph

i just started watching this on the Chinese channel(KTSF ch26)

it's ridiculously cliche but I love it. I think the guy that's obsessed with Ariel's character is really cute.

I think the guy that's obsessed with Ariel's character is really cute.

yehh he's soo cute! he's so sweet to her, it's such a pity she doesnt fall for him =( i would definitely fall for Jiro over Joe xD

^haha i guess that's Jiro's character, it's cute though.. i love his character in ISWAK and Hana Kimi xD

Guest bubblieri

ohmygosh EPISODE 11 HAD BEST SCENE EVER!!!!!! XD

the bed scene was soooo funny and i died cracking up

:D great scene great scene!!!! :)

xiang qin's character bothers me a bit...i hope in the manga she's not exactly like her....she's too....desperate on xhi shu...like in an unashamed way and she doesn't feel bad when she SHOULD be feeling bad. i'm telling you...xhi shu is why i watch this...his reactions and unexpected behavior XD but i still like xiang qin.....:P

you can't miss the ending! total twist LOL.

what I love = the characters and the interaction among the actors/actressess and umm. basically everything. the cute plot and whatnot =D i guess it's not your cup of tea huh? wish you would try to ffinish the drama hehe ):

cinnom0n: omg i gave up on it before too because i was bored of the main characters. i thought joe's character was too mean and ariel's was too stupid so i stopped watching and figured the drama was for a younger crowd. but then one day i decided to watch the rest because i randomly saw a cute clip of it on youtube... and i'm really glad i finished it because it gets sooo good! i seriously loved it and fell in love with the characters.

i can't remember what episode it was when she moved out but trust me the episodes get BETTER! and i don't know anyone who saw the last 2 episodes and didn't love it.

so hopefully when you have some time you can finish the series ;) and then let me know what you think!!

ohmygosh EPISODE 11 HAD BEST SCENE EVER!!!!!! XD

the bed scene was soooo funny and i died cracking up

:D great scene great scene!!!! :)

xiang qin's character bothers me a bit...i hope in the manga she's not exactly like her....she's too....desperate on xhi shu...like in an unashamed way and she doesn't feel bad when she SHOULD be feeling bad. i'm telling you...xhi shu is why i watch this...his reactions and unexpected behavior XD but i still like xiang qin.....:P

bubblieri: omg i know episode 11 was soo good.

and joe cheng looked so cute when they woke up and she screamed.. and he looked all tired and was hugging the pillow hahaha. i was happy when ariel's character beat him up with the pillow... when he was telling her...his GUEST to sleep on the floor and use his COAT as a blanket! haha.

:) yeah, ariel's character is pretty shameless... but geez, i guess it grew on me! cuz now i love her haha

Guest bubblieri

so i finally finished my finals yesterday and i'm DETERMINED to finish this drama this weekend. i'm on episode 16...and when i look back at the characters...i see development. i also just realized that zhi shu's hair was not always curly/wavy!!! i wonder when it changed!!! but it looks good wavy...i'd say probably it's BEST when it's wavy!!! he seriously is good-looking. AAAAAHHHHHH!!!! XD i <3 xiang qin's daydreams. i die cracking up and it's so funny....because he's completely opposite in real life of her daydreams XD and that one with the gift scene with various situations...buwahahah i died!!!! XD but yes....i hope that in real life ariel lin and joe cheng will be very good friends!!! their chemistry on screen is great...and it's so odd how he's SUPER smart and she's SUPER....not smart :D

Guest cinnom0n

yayyy i finally finished =)

it was a painful process. well, all the way up til episode 29.

til then, her stupidity just made me wanna bash my head somewhere.

but awwww the ending's sweet.

&&& haha the ending scenes from devil beside you, the leaf (LMAOOO i love it), and the rose were hilarious.

Guest greentea:vee xo

I'm on episode 24, only 6 more episodes, and I'm really hating how slow this show is going. I'm gonna finish it, but I wish it wasn't this slow and had more cute scenes.

JIRO IS SOO CUTE TOO :]

Guest trinity1418

So I am a HUGE fan of this series as I'm sure I have posted before but this drama never ceases to amaze me. Amaze me in the sense that it brings up all these happy feelings inside me. I watch it and almost immediately my face looks so silly cause I'm smiling so much. This is just one of the reasons why I LOVE this drama so much...it makes me feel happy!

When I first became obsessed with this drama, I would watch it every single day...not joking. Then you know I would watch it occasionally and everytime I don't watch it for a while and then I watch it again, I forget how much I love it! I put it in yesterday and I'm like...I forgot how much I love this!!! So sometimes I just can't comprehend how someone cannot like the drama, lol. Ok, watching it again....Ariel's voice can be really annoying...when she shouts in that high pitch voice and I completely understand how someone can think she is annoying and stupid...but despite that...I still totally love her!

This drama is so good that my 30 yr old brother even loves it. He says because it is just so funny!

I could go on and on about how much I love this drama but I won't. I'll just share a few reasons why. Joe and Ariel chemistry is amazing! Joe's facial expressions are absolutely perfect! Ariel is pretty darn hilarious because she is so stupid. The kiss scenes are the best I've seen. The OST is great. The parents are hilarious. There are a ton of cute and sweet scenes. The ending is the BEST ending ever (at least to me from all the dramas I've seen).

Those are only a few reasons why I love the drama. I couldn't even list how many scenes I love from this...there are too many! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Guest bubblieri

hi!!

well i'm nearing the end of iswak 1 and i'm a total fan :D i was doing some surfing on ariel and joe and there's so many random things that came up because of ariel and mike fans and then mike and rainie fans that i wanted to ask for clarification on some stuff, so please if you can.

1) i haven't finished dby, but i've been hearing things like rainie and mike don't get along or they had problems at the beginning. what exactly were the problems?? i can't seem to sort out any of the real information from things the passerbys say.

2) do mike and ariel get along?? i read random things like mike liked ariel, but someone else said that they fought on the set of love contract.

3) are ariel and rainie really best friends or is that just rumours???

4) who have ariel and rainie gone out with in the past??

i'm kind of new to tawainese celebrity stuff so that's why i'm asking...and all the information gets junked up after a while and i just wanted to get at least some of my information correct.

thank you so much for helping!!!

rine :)

Guest caseyluvr

I know that Rainie went or is still going out with Mike He. =)

I love I.S.W.A.K;; one of my fav. TWdramas.

Can't wait for season 2! ><;

Guest lamehead

Not sure if this is accurate, but this is what I've heard from this forum and other forums. And sorry if you don't understand what I'm saying. Haha. I tend to be confusing. :]

hi!!

well i'm nearing the end of iswak 1 and i'm a total fan :D i was doing some surfing on ariel and joe and there's so many random things that came up because of ariel and mike fans and then mike and rainie fans that i wanted to ask for clarification on some stuff, so please if you can.

1) i haven't finished dby, but i've been hearing things like rainie and mike don't get along or they had problems at the beginning. what exactly were the problems?? i can't seem to sort out any of the real information from things the passerbys say.

2) do mike and ariel get along?? i read random things like mike liked ariel, but someone else said that they fought on the set of love contract.

3) are ariel and rainie really best friends or is that just rumours???

i'm kind of new to tawainese celebrity stuff so that's why i'm asking...and all the information gets junked up after a while and i just wanted to get at least some of my information correct.

thank you so much for helping!!!

rine :)

1) The rumor was that they had problems because of the conflict between Mike and Ariel. Considering that Ariel and Rainie are best friends, Rainie was said to be 'protective' of Ariel and so she was mad at Mike for hurting Ariel. :P

2) During the set of 'Love Contract,' there was a rumor that Mike fell for Ariel. And she only saw him as a friend and younger brother [because she's older than him], so he got mad or something. But that may have been the media exaggerating stories, who knows? Yea, so it was said to cause tension between their group of friends [since they had this huge group of entertainment friends, including Ariel, Rainie, Mike, Joe, Ethan, and etc.].

3) Yes, they are best friends. I think they call each other wife or something. And Xu Wei Lun was the other wife, but she passed away. :[ They were called the PowerPuff Girls too, I think.

4) I don't know about this one. :x Sorry.

I know that Rainie went or is still going out with Mike He. =)

I love I.S.W.A.K;; one of my fav. TWdramas.

Can't wait for season 2! ><;

I think that was just a rumor that fans and the media cooked up. :\

Guest caseyluvr

I think that was just a rumor that fans and the media cooked up. :\

You might be right. ^^;

My friend told me they were going out. x.x;

Sorry~ :sweatingbullets:

Guest i_luv_sugar

you can go to silentregrets.com they have links for megaupload

i dont noe if they still work but megauploads hella stupid x________x the dl limit is ridiculous =________= haha

u should also check out ur local librarys they sometimes have this drama cuz its kinda old XD thats how i got mine :D

http://silentregrets.com/completed-twdrama...with-a-kiss.php

heres the link enjoy! :lol:

Guest Bamidele

Hello, so I finally decided to finish watching this drama, after watching the first episode a few months ago. I am enjoying it even though I have like 24 episodes to go, after reading the manga summaries from volume 1 to 10, I wanted to see how things will play out. I decided to watch it since there is so much hype for the second season, and I like Ariel, Joe, and Jiro too. So just dropping by to say hello. I will come back as I progress through it!!

I have no freaking clue why it took me so long to watch this show, I love it, I love every episode and I think every girl can relate to Xiang Qin, loving someone or liking someone who doesn't feel the same. We don't all get to win them over, but she gives you hope that maybe the guy will see the you that your trying to show him. I just finished episode 15, and I love the bathroom towel imagination scene, I was like wow that was...... :blush:

I don't know why I didn't see how Joe is so adorably hot. Everytime he gets in her face and teases her, my heart starts racing, his effect is amazing. He is sizzling when he is hot and even when he acts all cold. His little smirks are too cute, and Ariel did an amazing job as her character. Sometimes I am like how can she still like him, but that is how our hearts are, we like and love who we love. Logic seems to leave us in those situations. I think their story is very sweet ad touching, and after I finish the other 15, I plan to finish it all by tomorrow. I cannot wait for the second season, and I love how they are sticking to all the manga details pretty much, even their dialogue.

I also think the director did an excellent job casting the actors, everyone does their role so well, making you hate them or love them. Jiro is amazing, I loved him in Hana Kimi, and he shines so much in this one. You can't help but love him and feel sorry for him. He is like the male version of Xiang Qin. Even the OST rocks, I'm writing too much, but yeah I am now an ISWAK fan!!

Guest tanpopo

Hi everyone, I have just finished watching this drama and gosh, Joe is sooooo HOT. I also felt in love with the OST. Anybody knows where can I download the OST for this drama? Many thankssssssss ^__^

Archived