[Taiwanese Drama 2005] It Started With A Kiss 惡劇之吻

sugarplum892

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 177z_Aym

tnx for the news ^__^

what what location either Guam or Hawaii?? come to Hawaii pls pls pls hehehehe Joeeee & Ariel aaahhh <3 i can't wait soo excited

Guest sweet_treats1812

is tiffany xu the name of the actress who plays zi yu in this drama? i really admire her...it's so cool how she's able to speak mandarin fluently :lol: did she grow up in taiwan or something?

Guest fangorn

Ariel's mom wasn't in the first one. I don't think Joe's mom will be changed. ^^

:sweatingbullets: LOL, I read wrongly --- I thought it was Joe's mom... but in ISWAK 1, I thought it mentioned somewhere, I dont remember, that Ariel's mom passed away and her dad raised her singlehandledly... :unsure:

Guest laceytam

does someone remember the cake house that ariel make it for joe as a birthday present?

i really want to make one like this

someone know where to buy it or what is this called?

or something similar like this , it must not a cake house

Guest sweet_treats1812

whew! finally finished this drama a few hours back~

i still stand by my original views: this drama was way too draggy... :sweatingbullets: i can't believe i had to wait for 18 episodes just to get some closure from zhi shu...dang that idiot! hahahaha~ but then again, the ending was worth it somehow though..i hope they don't ruin the story too much with the sequel (like meteor garden 2 did to meteor garden 1 <_< )

their wedding was the most memorable wedding i've ever seen in my entire life of watching dramas...wahahahaha! that was really awesome...i laughed so hard during the wedding my tummy still hurts :lol:

Guest fuugi

lol this is like one of nxt on my watcing list

friend really got into it and now hes obseeeeessed with ariel...

we both stayed up late one nite with me going omg bout mike cos i was watching dby and he going omg bout ariel..

twas quite funny ^^ ...ended up sleeping at 2ish tho ><"

Guest SHUTUPiLUVUxD

I fell in love with Joe&Ariel after watching ISWAK ... I really want to see those two continueing this drama together in ISWAK2 !! AHHHH <3<3

When i heard of about number 2 i was like YAY!!!! *jumps ^^

Guest Stacy

^Nope, except for Yu Shu.....
So only yu shu stays??

Aw.. is there going to be some transaction, or are they just gonna pretend the new people were the old??

Man... :tears:

Guest marynille_joy

yu shu in the 2 sequel should be 15 and up of age... so they gonna change the old yushu coz hes too young for the role... but maybe he still there. coz there is still a part of him after there marriage... honeymoon in hawaii...

i think its adam who's gonna take that role...

Guest Stacy

AHH.. everybody's changing *pull hair out* I hope it's still good..

Oh and marynille_joy, don't double post. Click the edit button. :sweatingbullets:

Guest lang866

aww they're changing yu shu? that sucks. He was perfect for the role...ehh oh well. I still cant wait for ISWAK 2! yay! Anyone know when it's coming out?

aww they're changing yu shu? that sucks. He was perfect for the role...ehh oh well. I still cant wait for ISWAK 2! yay! Anyone know when it's coming out?

Guest leszolie

lang866!! i didn't know you were a fan of ISWAK too? hahaha.

this was a cute drama..although i have to admit it dragged at times and the lead female character acted soooooo freaking dumb / ignorant / clingy that it got >_< but overall i thought it was nice. they have pretty good chemistry.. and jiro wang is hot. :D

Archived