[Taiwanese Drama 2005] It Started With A Kiss 惡劇之吻

sugarplum892

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I should've bought a lottery because i guess you ( Yvonne ) would post about this ! Yes , a sequel that we have to wait quite a big while till they finish filming it. :P I hope it won't take too long time just like this one. I can't wait to see it.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yvonne upon seeing the wedding wallpaper -

screams hysterically and fainted

:lol:

Oh my goodness, thank you so so much for sharing that wallpaper with us joeyclaire!!! Where in the world did you find that wedding one! It's my first time seeing it! OMG...:wub::wub:

Are we excited about the sequel already?! I am so jumping in joy!!! Woohoooo......

dmn, :lol: have I become so obvious?! I guess everyone on this thread knows I am obsessed with this show!!! And you know what?! To me, having a sequel is better than winning a lottery! Umm...maybe...:lol:

But like you, I hope they won't take as long to film it as the first one. Though we shouldn't worry too much...because Ariel has graduated...so at least, we don't need to worry about clashing school schedules again.

After 5 minutes:

The news about sequel appears to be false. D@mn it! The director has posted in his yahoogroups, denying he has ever said he will film a sequel. Moreover, he said it is NOT his decision to film it or not...it's Comic company and GTV.

Great, just great. :rolleyes: I am so angry that I can't even find the words...#$%&#%%

Yvonne upon seeing the wedding wallpaper -

screams hysterically and fainted

:lol:

Oh my goodness, thank you so so much for sharing that wallpaper with us joeyclaire!!! Where in the world did you find that wedding one! It's my first time seeing it! OMG...:wub::wub:

Are we excited about the sequel already?! I am so jumping in joy!!! Woohoooo......

dmn, :lol: have I become so obvious?! I guess everyone on this thread knows I am obsessed with this show!!! And you know what?! To me, having a sequel is better than winning a lottery! Umm...maybe...:lol:

But like you, I hope they won't take as long to film it as the first one. Though we shouldn't worry too much...because Ariel has graduated...so at least, we don't need to worry about clashing school schedules again.

After 5 minutes:

The news about sequel appears to be false. D@mn it! The director has posted in his yahoogroups, denying he has ever said he will film a sequel. Moreover, he said it is NOT his decision to film it or not...it's Comic company and GTV.

Great, just great. :rolleyes: I am so angry that I can't even find the words...#$%&#%%

Yvonne, the wallpapers were just released on the official website today...i think...coz i checked everyday and it wasn't there yesterday and tonite i checked....it's out!!! They looked so cute together... :lol::wub:

I was surprised when i read the news u posted regarding the sequel. I was happy for it but then i scare the the 2nd version is not as good as the 1st one...just like MG sequel. Unless, the real japanese manga has part 2...then I'll support the idea of filming the sequel.

Btw, did the japanese manga release vol.2?? I only read summaries of the manga for vol.1 online..didn't see vol.2 :unsure:

First of all, sorry for giving hopes to fans about the sequel. But I really thought the news was reliable because it was posted on the gtv website. I guess we will all have to keep our fingers crossed.

About people being worried the sequel won't be as good...ahem...like the so-called garbage MG 2...I didn't really worry about ISWAK.

Here's the difference:

- same director (and that is the MAIN thing)

- manga to follow, thus good script

Those are the reasons MG 2 failed beyond miserably. Especially at that time, the manga Hana Yori Dango, wasn't finished yet. Thus that stupid Chai Jie decided to try something different. :rolleyes:

On the other hand, ISWAK...that is, if they will film a sequel, they will have the same director...and most importantly, they have the entire manga to follow through. Not that the original comic, Itazura no kiss, was finished...it ended on Vol.23...BUT, it was due to the death of the author. Moreover, it stopped/ended on a good note. So no worries at all. I have much faith in the director! I mean, if MG2 was filmed by the same director as MG1, I assure you it would have never be that awful.

joeyclaire, ISWAK is filmed until Vol 10 in the manga. And the manga has 23 volumes in total. Hope that helps!

ISWAK is filmed until Vol 10 in the manga. And the manga has 23 volumes in total. Hope that helps!

I read all the summaries for the manga and from wat i read and compared the pics on ISWAK website, the director seems to cover most of the 23 volumes storyline. Only that, the director shortened the 23 volumes into 13 episodes...(i'm only assume. Still have to wait till we watch the last episode...then will know if follow exactly 23 vols). ^_^

A bit out topic of ISWAK..but still about Joe. Looks like he is also 1 of Rain's fan...hehe... :P Joe went to HK last weekend to watch Rain's concert. Here's the pic of Joe, Xiao Tian and Catwalk's manager @ the concert:

2947366-1204383.JPG

Credit: joecheng bbs

Guest apricot

Cool, he's a fan of Rain too! One more reason to like him.. :D Thanxs for the wallpapers, joeyclaire! I love the wedding one, I'm using it for my comp.

Guest oh so delicious

@ wonderland... yeah i think she's so pretty too~! nice mix too.. italian and chinese. ^_^

joe rain fan?!?!?! NO WAYYYY! i love bi oppa ubermuch. :lol: he has greattt taste.

wow... thanks for sharing the wallpapers joeyclaire!!! love the wedding one.

sunday is almost heree~!!!! =D

This is totally random but I must post this picture (even if it's been posted before o_O) cuz it's the most adorable thing evaaaaaar:

090.jpg

I can't wait til I get to that scene, whenever that is.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG....

They are going to film a SEQUEL!!! :D:D:D

My dream has came true!

HURRAY HURRAY!!!

Sequel of what drama? This one???? :o

Wow, amazing. They're not even done showing it, and they're already thinking of filming a sequel

Oh, and thank you for the wonderful wallpapers too

Guest asianromance

i loved the manga! it's crazy how in TW drama version of manga, the cast end up looking like the actual manga characters!

Guest *wenDzie^^*

I cannot download from your clubboxed. Everything's in korean too. I click the url link for download and it comes out a message in Korean which I cannot read Korean at all. Where can I download those varieties and the Kiss episodes 1-3 that u have there?

i send u the pm of how it works

but sometimes it doesnt work, it comes up as a blank, make sure press ctrl+n, it'll work that way

Guest apricot

Thanxs for the ost link! So, 'Neng Bu Neng' is not the theme song? It doesn't sound like it. How come some people are saying it's another version to the theme song? I'm confused...

Joe looks so yummy there in the Wo Ai Hei Se Hui show cap... I'm downloading this once I get home! Thanxs!

Guest summers83

From all the pictures posted here. It seems that this Taiwan drama is following the manga instead right? Cause the Jap drama was rather short and they did not end up together after at the very last part when Xiang Qin came back to Tokyo as an iin the same hospital that Zhi Shu is working as too, and he went after her to ask her to stay for him. But I saw the mangas before had her in wedding gown just like the wallpapers seen here right? So the drama will be following the manga issit?

Unlike Meteor Garden, they did not follow the anime after some parts. So could this ISWAK be like Meteor Garden too? I never read the manga except for the 1st two books (the illustrations doesn't appeal well to me) so did Zhi Shu ever ended up with Xiang Qin even before the Jap drama did? And did Zhi Shu aspire to be a doctor and Xiang Qin as a nurse in the end just like the Jap drama?

Archived