Kim Young Jae 김영재

Guest dorkette

Guest dorkette
spotted in;; ijuksa and wisdom tooth

kim young jae show some love for this lesser-known actor.

kimyoungjae5gk.jpgFamily: oldest child Marital Status: single Blood Type: A Height: 178 cm Weight: 64 kg Birthday: 1977 Education: Joong-Ang University First Campus College Major: news broadcasting Acting Debut: leading role in an internet movie Specialty/Hobby: games, gaming Past Roles/Appearances: Movies-- Sarangni or "Wisdom Tooth" or 사랑니 (2005), "Singles" or 싱글즈 (2003), Guhmee Soop or "Spider Forest" or 거미숲 (2003), 국화꽃 향기 (2002), 해안선 (LJ Film 2002), 성냥팔이 소녀의 재림 (2001) Secret Sunshine 밀양 (2007) Television-- KBS2's IJUKSA 이 죽일놈의 사랑 (2005) KBS's Devil/Lucifer 마왕 (2007) all information credits to // yahoo! korea kimyoungjae26mp.jpg you've seen kim young jae before;; most recently, he is playing the tough role of kang min gu in kbs2's new drama starring bi and shin min ah, "this love that i want to kill" [also known as IJUKSA]. in the first two episodes, you find the character of kang min gu to be the one of the protective and loving older brother; afterwards, you find this character to take on the painstaking role of a emotionally broken man slipped into a coma. it is a role guaranteed to bring tears to your eyes. please post any news, pictures, drama caps to add some life to this thread!

Guest dorkette

I don't remember him in Spider Forest. Which one is he? The police officer?

i was just looking at his specific roles.

http://kr.movies.yahoo.com/Movie/MovieInfo...person_id=20146

3. 거미숲(Spider Forest, 2004) … 동료의사 역

it says some sort of doctor role?

i've never seen spider forest, but i'm guessing he had a minor minor minor part.

i was just looking at his specific roles.

http://kr.movies.yahoo.com/Movie/MovieInfo...person_id=20146

3. 거미숲(Spider Forest, 2004) … 동료의사 역

it says some sort of doctor role?

i've never seen spider forest, but i'm guessing he had a minor minor minor part.

If I remember correctly, the doctor is the male lead's friend. He's not really minor minor minor in the film. Just minor. :lol:

Guest dorkette

here is kim young jae's daum cafe site--

looks like there a lot of pictures, caps, and soundclips, but i can't access them.

maybe someone else can?

http://cafe.daum.net/youngloveis

some pictures found on yahoo! korea--

yay, i love pictures.

these first two are from the movie, "sarangni".

wisdomtooth_S10.jpg

wisdomtooth_S13.jpg

===

i don't know where these are from. news articles, i guess.

p0922037cm.jpg

4329156410e711or.jpg

Guest dorkette

The cap of him on the bed with that girl has me interested in the movie...hope I can hunt it down somewhere ! He is cute ! :P

I can't access the site too, non-members can't ???

yeah, it's probably a members-only thing.

i wonder if jen [J.lee] can access?

but did you hear the clip from ijuksa playing in the background?

he's the one that sings the song.

makes my heart melt.

===

as for the movie caps above, i'm not sure if he has a main part in that, either.

and i'd try and cap from episodes 1 and 2 ijuksa, but i only have LQ versions so my caps would look really bad. :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dorkette

two caps from J.lee from the 7th episode of ijuksa;;

lovee07hdtvxvidhodoliavi000196.jpg

lovee07hdtvxvidhodoliavi001060.jpg

yes, he's looking as good as usual. and i love that hat on him. :)

i was browsing the kbs website, and many have said that KYJ resembles uhm tae-woong or cho seung-woo. thoughts?

the above caps don't really show it... but i see it in the picture in post 10 [wendy's]...

ahhhh! :)

• 2 months later...
Guest dorkette

I've never heard of him.. Does he play Bi's older bro who was dating SMA in IJUKSA?!

Anyway, he's ^^ and I hope he gets mroe recognition w/ more drama's and what not!

yup, you got it! kang min-gu.

i loved his character. or the little bits we saw of it in ijuksa.

i suppose life's rough if you're in a hospital bed for most of a drama :vicx:

i hope to see more of him in the future, too! no real news on him lately.

• 1 year later...

Archived