[REQUEST FULFILLED] GLAMOROUS SKY - MY WAY!

Guest JiHye

Hmaster wanted to hear me sing this...well hear it is.
Glamorous Sky - JiHye (Right Click and Save As) Yep. As a request from Hmaster, I have attempted Mika Nakashima's fluke rock song. And yes, I thought she was HORRIBLE with this song. Obviously not the rocker type. xDDD Anyways, I hosted the song on my fandubbing server, so save my BANDWIDTH and please DON'T DIRECT LENGTH. >_< Here's what you do. 1. Right click 2. Save as 3. Wait until the song downloads 4. Listen 5. Come back and tell me how horrible I sound. xDDD Sorry I made the list. I'm just feeling a tad bit devilish today~~

Guest juki_love

sounds goooddd!!~

i like your version too++

but i think the 眠れないよ! bits in both songs are kinda funny...

my sentences are all over the place +__+

good job~=

Guest fantasiimaker

I thought Mika sounded a little strange at first, but I really like how she pulled off the song ^^ A really unique rocker girl sound, true to Nana, I think. <3

1. Right click - check.

2. Save as - check.

3. Wait until the song downloads - done.

4. Listen - ...

5. Come back and tell me how horrible I sound. -

Your voice is so clear XD And it definitely is your way. You absolutely have the power for this song~ *envies* I was doubtful at first, but actually, I think it sounds really good, especially the chorus T__T geh. *envies more*

you sound so good~~ I like your version, because of the vocal character. It's a weird song to sing. >>;; *is doing it too, because apparently David asked EVERYONE to do it* You pulled it off better than Mika did, because Mika was all "I'm a pop princess and I'm going to make an attempt at being some freak crossbreed of Hyde and Sid Vicious now, kthx." *laughs* But good job.

Oh. AND I HEARD A ROLLED R IN THERE SOMEWHERE. HOT. xDD <3<3

^ So agree ^_^

I don't want to hear the original -_- Er...I got nothing to say, unless you want me to say that "YOU ARE SOOO AWESOME!" thing again. ><" I was listening for the rolling R but I didn't hear it, I think I'm deaf.

Erm...by the way, don't you mean direct link? :blink: Ignore me and my geekiness right now...

Edit: I think I heard the rolling R XD but like Sou said, it's very light. I'm being really random right now so uh...*runs away*

Guest animagelet

Wahhh <33 Hotness. Your voice sounds soooo good. =] I love your version. No one has a voice like yours here. your vibratto is so lovely TT_TT

This is NOT one of you better clips. To be perfectly honest, for me this song was a complete crash and burn.

First off, I commend you for even trying this song, because it's incretably hard to sing. You start out trying to immitate Mika, which isn't your style at all, and by the end, it's good old JiHye, but the song really doesn't complement your voice at all. You were really pitchy throught the entire song, and squeaky in a few places as well.

I really didn't like this. But, good job even getting through this song, it's a battle to sing. I just don't think it fits your voice. At all.

Can't wait to hear your next clip~ Sorry if that was a little harsh, it's just my honesst opinion.

Guest babiixru

the first verse seemed as if your voice didn't fit with the song, but i really like the chorus. a few parts seem off-pitch or maybe that's just my imagination..i've never really heard the original version. i like the tightening of your larynx (i do'nt know what's it's called) during some parts for the 2nd chorus. your transition to the falsetto (i'm assuming i'ts falsetto sincei'ts not as strong as your other high notes) is really smooth! this isn't your best clip (i think to me believe by cher was :D) but it was a heck of a nice clip (:

Guest sikkony

the first verse seemed as if your voice didn't fit with the song, but i really like the chorus. a few parts seem off-pitch or maybe that's just my imagination..i've never really heard the original version. i like the tightening of your larynx (i do'nt know what's it's called) during some parts for the 2nd chorus. your transition to the falsetto (i'm assuming i'ts falsetto sincei'ts not as strong as your other high notes) is really smooth! this isn't your best clip (i think to me believe by cher was :D) but it was a heck of a nice clip (:

I think her initial high notes were falsetto but but till the end she started getting into headvoice (I think her confidence was building? That or she just relaxed and allowed her body to hit the right notes. I don't know taking guesses here). LOL @ the final bit the last word, sounds rofl. I just heard it when I was typing this up; "Glamour Sky" in this lazy voice. I know it's the style of the song but it took me by surprise.

I think it was good, a bit pitchy here and there but it's cool. Much like Seno said, singing is indeed a battle. :) I don't think it was a "crash and burn" rendition though.

Guest conversebunny

I like your style and vibratto, but there were definitely a few notes that were out of tune, so watch out for those. Your clear voice was wonderful for this song, I enjoyed it very much! :)

Archived