[TAIWAN DRAMA] 天空之城 CITY OF SKY

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Ken Zhu, Rainie Yang
cityofskyryclkzxt.jpg

cityofskyrycl.jpg

cityofskylbbkzxt.jpg

Lu Bin Fei - An international photographer who has received numerous awards…

He and Japan's Tokyo Tower once has made a promise and the origins of this promise dated back to when he was 10 years old…

Since he was a little boy, Bin Fei has been filled with curiosity about this world. During a trip to an art gallery, he was deeply captivated by a photograph entitled "Rebirth." Behind this picture is a story of a little girl and her friendship with a peacock from Xishuangbanna's rainforest. Because of this photograph, Bin Fei officially started his photography career. After he grows up, through his younger sister, Lu Bin Yan's introduction, he and Xiao Ruo Ning became a couple. They both agreed to their dream of going to Japan to study aboard. Moreover, they want to pledge to protect each other for the rest of their lives under the witness of Japan's Tokyo Tower.

In order to raise the money to go to Japan to study photography, Bin Fei found a job as a photojournalist. Even though Bin Fei and Ruo Ning hardly see each other due to his busy work but their relationship was still envied by all those around them. However, the incident with the DNA examination of the illegitimate child of movie star, An Qian Qian, caused a conflict between An Qian Qian's primary doctor, Ruo Ning and Bin Fei, who is the journalist for this exclusive story. Filled with disappointment, Ruo Ning decided to join the training of an expedition team. Under these circumstances, Ruo Ning and Bin Fei separated…

Bin Fei left alone to Japan to study photography. Even though Bin Fei tries to win Ruo Ning's heart back by writing a letter to her every day, yet he has never gotten a response back. In three years, Bin Fei's photographic work was greatly recognized in Japan. Originally, Bin Fei planned to stay in Japan to work in the long-term, but due to the illness of his teacher, Master Gong, Bin Fei returns to China. Xia Rui is a beautiful female reporter who has admired Bin Fei all along. In order to make Bin Fei stay in China, she suggested the Xishuangbanna photography plan to the boss, Duan Peng. Duan Peng, who fell in love with Xia Rui from the first moment, decided to invest in this plan. As a result of this, Bin Fei saw Ruo Ning's photo within the files of the plan and he was determined to go to Xishuangbanna to find Ruo Ning. Therefore, Bin Fei, his good friend, Ah Mo and his younger sister, Bin Yan leave for Xishuangbanna.

On the first day when they arrive at Banna, the three of them mistakenly finds a place to stay in at Bao Xiong's teahouse. Bin Fei couldn't wait to go to Xishuangbanna's expedition team to look for Ruo Ning, yet he couldn't find her. Just when Bin Fei was about to give up hope, he unexpectedly sees Ruo Ning at Xishuangbanna's festival! However, Ruo Ning refuses to acknowledge her own identity. Under continuous misunderstandings and conflicts, Bin Fei confirms that the Ruo Ning standing in front of him is actually another person all together. Her name is Yu Bo Han. She is the god-daughter of the village's chief and is on the verge of getting engaged with the village chief's son, Yan Hu.

Even though Bin Fei tries to keep his distance from Yu Bo Han but the two of them always seem to meet by chance and they gradually become friends. Xia Rui can't bear the fact that Bin Fei continues to live under the shadow of Ruo Ning and finally finds out about Ruo Ning's whereabouts… It turns out that when Ruo Ning was on her way to Japan to find Bin Fei, she met with a car accident and passed away. In order to get Bin Fei to completely forget about Ruo Ning, Xia Rui requests Yu Bo Han to pretend to be Ruo Ning. She never imagined that this would accelerate the development between Bin Fei and Yu Bo Han's relationship.

However, after Bin Fei finds out the news about Ruo Ning's death, he misunderstands Yu Bo Han's intention and as a result, they broke up. Until Bin Fei was wrongly accused and sent to jail that's when Bin Fei finds out that Yu Bo Han is the little girl in the "Rebirth" photograph; the dream that he has been chasing all along…

In order to get Bin Fei out of prison safely, Yu Bo Han and Xia Rui work together to investigate the Xishuangbanna hunting incident. They discover that the person behind this is actually Duan Peng but they don't have any evidence. With no other plan to execute, Yu Bo Han goes to talk to Duan Peng. Who would’ve thought that the condition which Duan Peng proposes is for Yu Bo Han to marry Yan Hu!

Originally, Bin Fei and Yu Bo Han had thought that they will never see each other again in this lifetime but after Xia Rui unexpectedly breaks up the marriage ceremony, Bin Fei and Yu Bo Han finally gets back together. In the end, Duan Peng finally decides to turn himself in and put an end to this whole succession of hunting incidents.

His work at Xishuangbanna comes to an end and Bin Fei plans to go back to Japan to work. He hopes that Yu Bo Han will go to Japan with him. However, Yu Bo Han's heart is in Xishuangbanna and so she decides to stay…

Ken Zhu of F4 stars in City of Sky, a new project produced by Angie Chai who once created the hugely popular Meteor Garden and brought F4 great fame. This time Chai collaborates with China Central Television to line up the hottest young idols from Taiwan,Mainland China and Singapore. Ken Zhu stars as a photographer who travels into the most scenic Southwestern China for shooting. There he meets a girl who looks exactly identical to his ex-girlfriend, played by top Chinese actress Li Bingbing. Taiwanese singer Rainie Yang plays the photographer's cute younger sister, who will develop a romantic relationship with a handsome boy in Southwestern China. Michelle Saram from Meteor Garden II also takes up a role in City of Sky.

cityofsky.jpg

cityofskykzxtlbb.jpg

SOURCE : 天空之城

天空之城

天空之城

天空之城

天空之城

天空之城

Guest xingjing

Ew, Ew, Ew. I HATE Li Bingbing. And, personally, I really dislike Ken Zhu.

Rainie Yang? Meh... she's okay. But i didn't like DBY quite so much. It was too boring for me.

*sigh* Another Taiwanese drama down the drain for me.

Guest Aoijen

I never see this drama city of sky? hopefully if they has release DVD this drama :phew: anybody can comment to this thread or judge this drama? Thanks :sweatingbullets:

so....is this drama out already or what?

This drama is out in DVD already, you can check it out in yesasia ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MisZ UccHi

kyaa~~~KEN!!! yeay~~~ love love love love him!!!!! ^^ i wanna watch this drama ne!!!!! T.T kyaa~~ KEN! KEN! and also...............his cuTE! XP and they did the drama at Japan! sugoii! YEAY~~

dont quote me on this but as far as i can remember (imo my memory cant be trusted that much lol) COS hasent been viewed in any country as of yet

but there were reports i think before that they already started their promo in Japan and that thats where they will be showing COS

I AM SOO NOT SURE ABT THIS :D

anyway, i dont hate Li Bingbing but i dont like her

well id prefer ken with "meimei" rainie..

too bad fate seemed to have played with them this time and they were bro/sis

i wish they have another drama together iwth the both of em as leads ^^

kenwlibingbing2gi3.jpg

i prefer this tho ^___^

kenwrainja3.jpg

^ not my work.. sprry cant remember who to credit

jaa minnasan!!! oyasumi

• 2 weeks later...

is the OST of this drama out too? hhehehe! :P

Maybe is out already, I'm not sure :unsure: You can check it out in yesasia :blink:

jdhOMGsarangheyo.jpg

ken and rainie worked well for me in their MG days though, sad they aren't the couple in this one though

aww.. i so feel the same way!!! why oculdnt they have paired just the two of em

and boot out bingbing.. oh well prolly once ive seen COS i'll change my mind abt her...

um. i dont think so..haha!

but yeah li bingbing>>> she's very popular in the mainland

so prolly she not just a pretty shell.. hopefully

• 4 months later...
Guest iSayOink

Is it out on dvd yet?? x]

ken's pretty good at acting, just not too "appealing" i guess

but i like rainie xD so i'll watch it anyway heehee

(besides i haven't watched ken's drama before.

only one that had him in it was meteor garden of course lol)

• 1 year later...

Archived