Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Ruby Lin, Han Jae Suk
amordetarapaca.jpg

* Title: Amor de Tarapaca

* Broadcast Year: 2004

* Genre: Drama, Romance

* Number of Episodes: 40

Synopsis

"Amor De Tarapaca" is a name of a beautiful vineyard in Chile where Yan-Zhu's dad, Er Xiang (Sun Xing) met Li Mu Yin (Yi Qiao's mom) and began to fall in love with her. But later on, Mu Yin died of breast cancer and left her only daughter, Yi Qiao (Ruby Lin) with Er Xiang. Yan Zhu's mom found out about his affair and that he had been a secret benefactor to an orphan girl (Yi Qiao).

It's a story about an affair that becomes much more complicated to both parties, and the Zhao Family. It's about giving second chances even to those who don't really deserve it.

amordetarapacahjsrl.jpg

SOURCE : 紫藤戀

紫藤戀

Guest Zi Yan

^ ruby speaking mandarin... i *think* HJS's was dubbed in mandarin... i'm not sure...

anyway, does anyone know where can i get just the subtitles for this series? i need just the subtitles coz i can't understand and read chinese...

thanks ^___^

Guest summers83

I loved Ruby Lin so every of her dramas I sure buy the VCDs instead. This show too. It was quite a nice story with happy ending and all. But Han Jae Suk is a bit old for Ruby Lin...In fact all of their voices were dubbed even Ruby's. Dun think the dubbing was her own voice even...

Guest Wen Jing

I have this drama and like it cuz I like Ruby a lot ^^

But it was kinda tooo long, found it boring in some parts but it was not that bad, haha ^^

I watched it a while ago while it was dubbed in viet. I thought that it was ok. I found it kinda long & draggy at some parts though. I was like super pissed when ruby's friend (iono her name xD) kept pretending to be jojo to whatever ruby's character name was. I was like screaming at the TV xD

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Natsumi_sshi

Great Cross-Nation in performance!

Ruby does do this alot..

for example her other recent ish drama with Kang Ta and Alec Siu "Magic Touch of Fate"

she's used to the bilinguial drama, and i suppose it would be a good experience (i remeber how in MTOF kang ta had to have his OWN korean side of everything, director etc! hehe)

yeah, there are sweet times and sad times however i love it when ruby's not soo week! and han jae suk does pull off a good performance!!

..except...it does have its kdrama elements and drags on for a LITTLE TOO LONG

the storyline isnt refreshing and is can get draggy

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JKapamilya_dos

How do they do it? Han Jae Suk is Korean but his voice is being dubbed (or does it?), so while they filming these, how where hey able to limit down the language barrier

Archived