[TAIWAN DRAMA] 原味之夏天 ORIGINAL SCENT OF SUMMER

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

RAINIE YANG 楊丞琳 & ROY QIU ZE 邱澤
yuanweinonatsu.jpg

summerscent-1.jpg

On top of one of the Pescadores Islands, where there's a deep blue ocean, salty winds, and also glittering sunshine, 21 years old Xia Ri and his friends are currently confronted with a successive of new tests. The Ba Li Mi Wei Lan business that Grandpa manages is faced with a financial crisis. At any time, they might lose everything that they have. Living with Grandpa andtaking care of each other is Xia Ri and Xia En. On one hand, they are helping out with running the lodge's business and on the other hand, they are awaiting for the return of their mother who has left the island.

All the changes would take place with the appearance of Pin Hui and Jia Jun. Coming to the island with a secret mission in his hands, Jia Jun unexpectedly sinks into complications with love at this important moment. Coming on a business trip, Pin Hui got into a short love relationship with Xia Ri. Nobody was able to guess that this quadruple relationship of chasing love would unexpectedly involve the resentment and the animosity of the Xia and the Wu family. This battle of defending the island that was built because of love would test each and every person. How should they solve this succession of triangular problems? All these things that are independent and yet it is also entangled together, is just something that is hard for a person to predict. And at this important time, a mysterious person appears. He secretly bought the lodge and once again gave rise to a burst of great waves...

summerscentrqzrycl.jpg

yuanweinonatsu-1.jpg

SOURCE : 原味之夏天

原味之夏天

原味之夏天

原味之夏天

原味之夏天

原味之夏天

Guest Aoijen

Yeah I know this drama but not watch this drama not time... anybody can tell me this story is good drama or not? :sweatingbullets:

Guest your_sheroe

Ahhh Is it that good! Maybe I'll have to check it out!

BTW the main dude is HOTT! I've seen the cover for this but I never knew it was Rainy who played in it.

Guest summers83

The plot was okie but u'lll love the beach for sure. It is in Peng Hu an island off from Taiwan. too bad the romance between Roy and Rainie did not really shown that long. But in the show, they had passionate kisses and it was this show that had the rumours that Roy and Rainie were a couple. I have the whole OST in fact. The duet bewteen Roy and Fang Hao Wen were initially given to Roy and Rainie to sing the duet. But Rainie turned it down eventually due to the rumours spread. She did not want to make the rumours worst. But they did say that they were together and they broke up after 1 year i think, well rumours are rumours dunno if they are true...

• 1 month later...
Guest la_deese

this drama was ok

it was good at first but then it kinda got borin

it was funny how the actors were so pale at first but then got tan near the end tho :P

i wanna watch this drama soo bad!

but i dunno how & where i can get it with subs!

(does anyone know?)

i love rainie and would love to see her act with her ex

now im reminded i too havent seen her other drama abt racing :(

The plot was okie but u'lll love the beach for sure. It is in Peng Hu an island off from Taiwan. too bad the romance between Roy and Rainie did not really shown that long. But in the show, they had passionate kisses and it was this show that had the rumours that Roy and Rainie were a couple. I have the whole OST in fact. The duet bewteen Roy and Fang Hao Wen were initially given to Roy and Rainie to sing the duet. But Rainie turned it down eventually due to the rumours spread. She did not want to make the rumours worst. But they did say that they were together and they broke up after 1 year i think, well rumours are rumours dunno if they are true...

i think they really dated..here's a pic of them together caught by paparazzi.

s44.jpg

OSS pics

2004415194946.jpg

RR-1.jpg

p176.jpg

• 1 year later...

I watched this movie a couple years ago. In viet and I really don't remember the story line but I remember the necklace! I have been trying to find it everywhere with subs! If anyone finds it please tell me : ]. This was the first movie that made me really like rainie! now I love all the dramas she is in : ]

• 5 years later...

Archived