1.첫사랑 - First Love (65.8%)

2.허준 - Huh Joon (65.6%)

3.사랑이 뭐길래 - What is love? (64.9%)

4.모래시계 - The Sandglass (64.5%)

5.젊은이의 양지 - Youth's Sunny Place (62.7%)

6.그대 그리고 나 - You and me (62.4%)

7.아들과 딸 - Son and Daughter (61.1%)

8.여명의 눈동자 - Dawn's Eyes (58.4%)

9.보고 또 보고 - Look and look again / Can't take my eyes off you (57.3%)

Top 10 Rated Kdramas of 2004

1.Dae Jang Geum (MBC, SBS, 47.8%)

2.Lovers in Paris (41.5%)

3.Stairway to Heaven (SBS, 38.4%)

4.Dae Jang Geum Special (MBC, 32.9%)

5.Full House (KBS2, 31.9%)

6.One Million Roses (KBS1, 30.6%)

7.Second Proposal (KBS2, 27.1%)

8.Terms of Endearment (KBS2, 26.9%)

9.My Lovely Family (KBS1, 26.9%)

10.What Happened in Bali (SBS, 25.6%)

credit: wiki.d-addicts.com

01.02.2006 03:07

Credits: The Dong-A Ilbo, english.donga

Stars Born in the Year of the Dog

2006010270578.jpg

In 2006, stars born in the Year of the Dogs are planning to make themselves noteworthy for their achievements.

Stars born in 1982, including Rain, Hyun Bin, Han Ga-in, Kim Min-jeong, Kim A-joong, and Lee Jun-ki will compete with stars born in 1970 like Lee Byung-heon, Cha Seung-won, Jeong Jun-ho, Gam Woo-seong, and Kim Hye-soo who wish to solidify their status with their long career and experience.

Other stars born in the Year of the Dog are singer Lee So-eun, table tennis player Ryu Seung-min, baseball player Kim Tae-kyun, and shooter Kang Cho-hyun, who were born in 1982, and comedian Park Myung-soo, comedian Kang Ho-dong, singer Kim Jeong-min, and singer Lee Sang-eun who were born in 1970.

The most promising star this year is Rain (24). Last year, his show "Rainy Day" was a hit in Japan, China, Hong Kong and Taiwan, propelling him to Asian stardom. As many as one million copies of his album were sold across Asia.

This year, his stage will be "globalized". Early this month, he will have an interview with the Thai media. On January 25 his first single, "Sad Tango," will debut in Japan. He will put on a concert in New York's Medison Square Garden on February 2, and in Bangkok, Thailand on February 25-26. In the second half of this year, he will release his fourth album in Korea and consider appearances in dramas or movies.

Hyun Bin (24), an actor who became very popular thanks to his appearance in "My Name is Kim Sam-soon," an MBC drama, expressed his ambition to be a Korean Wave star. He plans to hold a promotional tour in Japan, Hong Kong, and Taiwan for three months starting in March. He will play his first leading part in a movie titled "First Love of a Millionaire," which is scheduled to open in theaters in early February. He will play a spoiled, rich high school student in the movie. In the second half of this year, he will appear in an MBC drama.

Dogs in Korea-

One of the most promising stars born in the Year of the Dog is Lee Jun-ki (24). He appeared in a movie "King's Man" and the SBS drama "My Girl." He gained popularity with his pretty face. He said, "I think people like me because I have multiple images, even though I am not that handsome." While talking about his plans for this year, he expressed his desire to devote himself to movies. He is currently reviewing 10 possible roles.

Han Ga-in (24), an actress, who got married to Yeon Jeong-hoon, will return to dramas in the first half of this year. She temporarily put an end to her acting career after "Super Rookies," an MBC drama last March. She said that she would actively pursue her career once again since she feels fully charged after her marriage.

Jeong Jun-ho (36), a movie actor, will make his comeback with the movie "Two Boss," which will be released on January 26. Kim Min-jeong (24) will see the movie "Lascivious Student," in which she played a leading role, playing in theaters late this month. Lee Byung-heon (36) and Kim Hye-soo (36) are reviewing scenarios to decide their next movies.

http://english.donga.com/srv/service.php3?...d=2006010270578

Guest ginachan

HGI is beautiful....her look is different to me....she has that angelic innocent look....she stands out from the other korean actress

Guest pink-sh_09

Han Ga In is sooo pretty... she looks like a doll in some pictures.... she and Yun Jung Hoon make such a perfect couple... love both of them....

HGI is beautiful....her look is different to me....she has that angelic innocent look....

Agree with you, especially about the "angelic innocent look", this makes me like to see her pictures. Yet, I have not seen her on screen.

1230poll.jpg

Who look the best without make up... from the photos, it would be MGY or HGI. Without make up, I remember SHG looks good too, this picture here is not a good shot of her.

Stars Who Are to Lead the Entertainment Industry in 2006

Posted in Korean Celeb Photos bytintina777

30191_b.jpg

Top Row (Left to Right) : Ivy, Hyunbin, Han Ye Suel, Song Hye Gyo

2nd Row (Left to Right) : Son Ye Jin, Kim Ah Joong, Han Ji Min, Lee Joon Ki

3rd Row (Left to Right) : Kim Min Hee, Kim Min Jung, Sung Eun, Kang Hye Jeong (Thanks to teddyzyuja for the names)

4th Row (Left to Right) : WheeSung, Bi, Han Ga In, Shinae

I got this from Bugs, and it said that the '82ers were going to be successful since in 2005 the Chinese Lunar Animal is the Dog which all '82er's are. I think its kinda true since big stars such as Song Hye Gyo, Han Ga In, Bi, Wheesung, Son Ye Jin, Hyun Bin are there and new stars making there way such as Ivy, Lee Joon Ki.

edit:: This doesn't mean that these are the only people who are suppose to lead the entertainment. These are just the people who were born in 1982, which means their lunar animal is the Dog, which is the animal for 2006. Last year was the chicken and the next will be the boar or pig I think and that would be the year for the '83er's.

Posted in Korean Celeb Photos by I AM ON AWAY

This is pretty old--it was posted on Soompi before but I think it was before the crash. If it was recently, I apologize, but it doesnt hurt to look at the pics since it'd probably be different from before. There is more pics of certain people than others but it wasnt intentional [except for Wonbin because ya know.. who can get sick of looking at that guy? :P]

Generally, for the place you would want to fix the most on your body, both males and females (males 22%, females 21%) chose their nose as being number one. The second for males was eyes (22%) and face shape (19%). For females, number two was eyes (20%) and liposuction (20%) to get rid of their stomach.

When asked If you could get surgery to look like any celebrity who would it be?, it was:

FEMALES

Number one for eyes (35%) and number two for nose (17%) was Kim TaeHee / 김태희

a2yv.png

Number one for nose (30%) was Han GaIn / 한가인

bbb4bf.jpg

Number one for chest (33%) was Lee Hyolee / 이효리

d0un.jpg

Number two for chest (20%) was Kim HaeSoo/ 김혜수

ddd1ku.jpg

Number one for Legs (36%) was Byun JungSoo / 변정수

as3hu.jpg

Archived