Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

[MBC] Ahn Jae Wook, Kim Hee Seon
sunflower.jpg

* Title: 해바라기/ Hae-ba-ra-gi

* Episodes: 16

* Broadcasted network: MBC

* Broadcast period: 1998-11-25 to 1999-01-21

sunflower-1.jpg

Ahn Jae Wook and Kim Hee Sun experience human tragedies in "Sunflower"!

The two K-superstars let their acting skills shine next to Chu Sang Mi in this touching drama series that lets viewers glimpse into the lives and relationships of hospital staff as well as their patients. Check out how various intriguing personalities meet and mutually influence each other in this emotionally powerful release!

SOURCE : 해바라기

해바라기

해바라기

해바라기 :sweatingbullets:

I really want to see this drama but have no idea where I can possibly find it. Does anyone even know if any clubboxes carry this drama?

And is it Choo Sang Mi or Kim Hee Sun who is the lead actress?

Yeah, Kim Jung Eun was in it too.

Yeah, I've also heard that it is an extremely well-written and "well-acted" drama. Do you remember the ending even?

Kim Hee Sun was the lead actress. I used to love this drama, it was really really good. I think the lead actress from Lovers in Paris was in this one also

• 1 month later...

I remember how I used to love this drama. To be honest I don't remember how it ended, but I do remember which character ended up with who. :P

Ahn Jae Wook was awsome in this drama. I think this drama and the Star in My Heart made me into his biggest fan. I recommend if anybody can get their hands on this drama somehow, watch it!

• 3 weeks later...

I really want to see this drama too since I really love the Kim Hee Sun-Ahn Jae Wook pairing after watching Goodbye My Love.

Star in My Heart and Goodbye My Love made me a big fan of AJW!

I remember how I used to love this drama. To be honest I don't remember how it ended, but I do remember which character ended up with who. :P

Ahn Jae Wook was awsome in this drama. I think this drama and the Star in My Heart made me into his biggest fan. I recommend if anybody can get their hands on this drama somehow, watch it!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dadedum

Man I love this drama, it's one of my favorite. The Kim Jung Eun + Cha Tae Hyun coupling were hilarious and provided much comic relief to the otherwise serious plot. CTH+HanJaeSuk+guy-who-ended-up-dying were also an entertaining trio. I didn't like KHS' character though, how could she end up choosing AJW over HJS?! :tongue2: Blind woman.

I have trouble finding a subtitled copy in Korean audio though, I had a version that was Mandarin-dubbed, that sounded so blah.

Guest mintoro

hmmm... i dunno if this is the drama i watched

my 1st k-drama was by ahn jae wook n kim hee sun, but im not sure it's this one...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest joyjoy2

I really want to see this drama but have no idea where I can possibly find it. Does anyone even know if any clubboxes carry this drama?

And is it Choo Sang Mi or Kim Hee Sun who is the lead actress?

found this link http://clubbox.co.kr/anjaewoook , you can download all AJW's dramas and movie here...

Guest iyeiluj

THIS DRMA WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOD!!!

it had an all sta cast with han jae suk, cha tae hyun and kim jung eun(she really shaved her head for the role in this drama....( she came out as this psyc ward patient that tries to makre something happpen wuth cha tae hyun who come out as a doctor in this drama...this is where most of them got their breaks as actors and actresses...i love this drama so if anyone has it or can find it please post~

Thanks. I found out about this site too.

Hey mylinh

There are no English subs for this series, but a nice soul is subbing it in Chinese. Do you understand Chinese?

No, i don't understand chinese.What a pity there's no english subtitltes.

I heard it's a goood drama

The password is 0912 <- The hint is on the page! It says password = his birthday.. and I was dumb enough to actually try "his birthday" as the passwd. lol..

But where are the chinese subs? I didnt see them in the clubbox..

Archived