Kim Sang Kyung 김상경

Guest cocob

photo_135_1_1_no_78_3.jpg

photo_135_1_1_no_63_2.jpg

photo_135_1_1_no_94_3.jpg

^Good for you cocob, now that you're learned how to attach images at the thread. Just noticed that you are now an FOS (Friend of Soompi). This will enable you to edit the topic title of the thread.

Just go to your very first post on Page 1 and click on p_edit.gif of that posting. Choose 'Full Edit' and you can insert the new title/text/description in the provided space, if you wish to do so. :)

[/quote

I'd love to do it Rubie but i don't think i'm capable! !so if someone has an idea how to make the title of the thread beautiful please do so. Thanks!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dahee Fanel

I saw Kim Sang Kyung in the flesh while I was in Korea a few weeks ago. :) I saw him at the set of "Magnificent Holidays". He seemed like a very, very nice guy, and so friendly! At one point I was standing about two feet away from him, and he was looking at me and my group, but we were all too shy to ask him for his autograph. :rolleyes: So I just took pictures instead. I'll post them here later, once the problems with my camera are solved.

P.S. I really enjoyed his performance in "My Boyfriend's Romance". :)

I saw Kim Sang Kyung in the flesh while I was in Korea a few weeks ago. :) I saw him at the set of "Magnificent Holidays". He seemed like a very, very nice guy, and so friendly! At one point I was standing about two feet away from him, and he was looking at me and my group, but we were all too shy to ask him for his autograph. :rolleyes: So I just took pictures instead. I'll post them here later, once the problems with my camera are solved.

P.S. I really enjoyed his performance in "My Boyfriend's Romance". :)

You better get your camera fixed quickly!!!! You've seen him in real life! i am jealous! i always wish that i could meet him one day...

but how did it happen? did you know you would meet him? Was he filming at the moment? is it his next movie/series "Magnificent Holidays"? Sorry too many questions!

yeah he seems to be nice simple and friendly. that's what i feel when looking at his smile!

he was in SWAT police?

i remember i LOVED that drama

anyone know where i can download it?

He was in Swat Police. i love to see him in that series too but couldn't find an English version to buy. i don't know how to down load movie. Hope i can learn it later!

8253.jpg

Guest dramaok

add me to his fanclub! i love this guy. he was so irresistable as 'seo-byeon' in lawyers.

he's got that warm look of an ahjuhssi but then you get a closer look and you realize how hot he is!!!

love his acting and his voice.. dreamy... :wub:

13eq0.jpg

'medical center'

moon85209wf1.jpg

'swat police'

moon85209lc6.jpg

'invitation'

moon85204uw6.jpg

'the last war'

moon85201xk3.gif

'wan cho' (boss) (support role).

moon85201ve3.gif

'happiness everyday' (with kim jung eun and lee tae ran fighting over him. kk.) daily drama

moon852014az2.jpg

'noonggot' (snowflake) miniseries

src: naver

thx for starting this thread! he deserves lots more recognition. what a hardworking hot man!

Guest Dahee Fanel

You better get your camera fixed quickly!!!! You've seen him in real life! i am jealous! i always wish that i could meet him one day...

but how did it happen? did you know you would meet him? Was he filming at the moment? is it his next movie/series "Magnificent Holidays"? Sorry too many questions!

I learned through some "connections" of mine (hehehe) where the cast of "Magnificent Holidays" was filming for the day. (This was all in Gwangju, of course.) So my sister and cousin and I went there to go see the stars. I was hoping to see all the people who were filming that day, including Ahn Sung Ki and Lee Jun Ki, but alas, I only saw Lee Yo Won and Kim Sang Kyung there. I saw Lee Yo Won do a scene on a bus, and I caught many glimpses of Kim Sang Kyung under the director's tent and also as he was walking past the extras (he waved at them all, and he never stopped smiling). I think he was filming that day, but I'm not sure - I didn't get to see him act.

I went away for a little while to go get some drinks at a nearby convenience store (it was a really hot day), and when I came back I went to stand beside the director's tent, which had moved to a more shaded location. Kim Sang Kyung was standing beside the tent. Two people that I met there were big fans of his, and they were standing with me and my cousin and sister. We were only a few feet away from him. Needless to say, we were staring at him a lot, haha. And he knew it, too. He started grinning at us when his two fans kept walking towards him and then stopping, torn between their desire for an autograph and shyness. I think he knew we were agonizing over it, hehe.

And then he and his manager (I believe) walked RIGHT PAST US! Like, right in front of us, close enough for me to touch him! And they walked on into the trees behind us. I don't know where they were going. But he kept waving and smiling at everyone (I was standing beside a few extras who were resting). He seemed very, very nice and approachable.

*sigh* I took some blurry pictures. I was too excited to hold my camera properly at the time. :sweatingbullets: I wish I had asked for his autograph, at least... :rolleyes:

thanks for sharing those unforgettable moment Dahee Tahee. Ahh, my silly heart just jumped up & down while i was reading your lines...as it i were there!! I would do the same, starring at him as if i want to record every lines of his face into my : mind...but i would manage to get an autograph then! :)

i like your word "approachable" when describing him, i feel the same but just couldn't get the word out!

please don't forget to post your photos. i'll be checking for that everday!

Hi Dramaok, glad to see you join us. but what does it mean "ahjuhssi"???

I also fully agree with you that he's such a great actor and deserves lots more recognition. Is there anything we can do? any ideas guys?

I like his hair style in the Medical Center photo. it gave him the same look as in Lawyers. i like his hair in lawyers so much that's why i love to watch Medical Center and Swat! but just could not find them anywhere with english subs.

7826.jpg

15621.jpg

i wonder who's this lady next to him? i don't know if this is a real life photo or from a movie?

Guest dramaok

Hi Dramaok, glad to see you join us. but what does it mean "ahjuhssi"???

sorry. ahjuhssi = middle aged men. (usually 35+ and married) but kim sang kyeong is not married. ^^

i just meant he has the look of a mature man. the wrinkles around the eyes, the deep gaze, and the voice...

15621.jpg

i wonder who's this lady next to him? i don't know if this is a real life photo or from a movie?

that's actress eom ji-won and they are not a real life couple. they were in the 2005 film 극장전 'tale of cinema'. it's a art film by famous director hong sang soo.

869p-attach-1.jpg

trailer for the movie: mms://media3.nkino.com/Theque/TrailerTheater/4524/300.asf

(to view, copy the link starting from mms and go to IE, then choose 'file' -> 'open' -> then paste the link and wait for it to buffer. or you can use a download program.)

Hi All, can anyone help out with the below request at all please! it's from a friend from another forum

"Out of curiosity (cocob said she watched Lawyers over and over again), I bought the drama series and just finished watching it. I think it's good. I enjoyed the performance of the entire cast (except for Tommy's character which was annoying at times). May I know where I can download the MVs and NG clips of the show? Thanks"

it's good everytime i know someone interests in Lawyers, cause i still love that series!!!

Thanks

photo13854.jpg

sorry. ahjuhssi = middle aged men. (usually 35+ and married) but kim sang kyeong is not married. ^^

i just meant he has the look of a mature man. the wrinkles around the eyes, the deep gaze, and the voice...

thanks dramaok. i love his "ahjuhssi" look. and of course his voice...i can't say it's "sexy" but it makes you feel good, secure... when i watch Lawyers, i left the original sound on and i really like it. i wish i could understand korean so i would enjoy more.

photo_135_1_1_no_69_2.jpg

FINALLY!! a thread on kim sang kyung!! :) i was hoping someone would start a thread on him soon ... and here it is at last!! i became a fan when i saw him in 'memories of murder'!! great film!! then i saw him on the series 'the lawyers' then 'my boyfriend's romance' and lastly 'tales of cinema'!! i am just in awe at how he can change characters in each of his project!! great actor ... and great looking too!! i just like how clean cut he looks!!! i just feel that he always smells good in all his pictures!!! hehehehe

kimsangyon_p.jpg

I wonder how old is this photo.....

He always looks relaxing in those photos.

I picked up from a news that KSK is doing a movie (or drama) with Kim So Yeon, Lee Sang Yung and ParkJi Yoon...anyone knows about this at all?

Guest dramaok

I picked up from a news that KSK is doing a movie (or drama) with Kim So Yeon, Lee Sang Yung and ParkJi Yoon...anyone knows about this at all?

no i haven't heard that. but in 2004, kim sang kyeong, kim so yeon, and park ji yoon were in the sbs special drama 'new human market' together.

M0020256_05[W500-].jpg

kim sang-kyeong, park ji-yoon, kim so-yeon, and kim sang-joong

photo from yahoo korea

no i haven't heard that. but in 2004, kim sang kyeong, kim so yeon, and park ji yoon were in the sbs special drama 'new human market' together.

M0020256_05[W500-].jpg

kim sang-kyeong, park ji-yoon, kim so-yeon, and kim sang-joong

photo from yahoo korea

Oops, so my news is that old! is he a lead in that series? I just can't find any info about that series.

Archived