Miss Universe 2006 & 1st runner up

Guest BU_RP

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i thought miss japan's national costume was horrible. the one positive thing i can say about it was that it was definitely different. i mean, what miss universe contestant thinks of bringing a weapon onstage? but for me, she made up for the fake-samurai anime getup later on. that pink and white gown pictured wasn't the one she wore tonight.

Guest rain.lee.bow

japans national custome was unique and awesome and it would of been cool if she won! the winner is alrite..

Guest oh!kura

I really wanted Japan to win. She was so pretty and smart. And her national costume was so cool. XD

But at least she got 1st runner up.. that's pretty damn close.

I was really disappointed that Miss Japan didn't win. I thought she looked way better on the actual show than Miss Puerto Rico and far more talented. I also liked Miss USA alot but her answers were too simple as was Miss Switzerland. I don't even get why Miss Paruguay was among the top 10, much less the top 5 and even beating out Miss USA. Heck, you could tell even she was surprised to make the cut based on her facial expressions each time they called her out. Miss Argentina I thought should of been in the top 5... she's damn cute and smokin' hot at the same time. Oh well, at least Miss Japan was second... and won the national costume contest.

Although I do not agree with the decision (I think 3rd or 4th would of been more appropriate), congrats to Miss Puerto Rico anyways.

Guest AkaWoo

Isaw it. I was so disappointed that Puerto Rico won :/

I seriously wanted Japan to win.

I think she's gorgeous. And she's really smart too ^.^

I didn't think Puerto Rico was pretty at all... she does look plastic on television.

Japan's costume was so cool! I loved it, much better than the expected kimono, don't ya think? :)

You said everything!!! Puerto Rico looks so fake -_-

Guest pammie

it seems like the majority doesn't think miss puerto rico was all that great...and i must admit that i will join the majority on this....miss japan was a better choice imo...is it just me or is miss universe is becoming more focused soley on looks alone rather than the whole composition of a woman...i mean miss japan speaks 4 languages!!

Guest NANI*

omg i thought puerto rico was so ugly! i couldn't beleive that she won :fury: i so thought japan was going to win last night but if puerto rico fails as miss universe japan can fill her shoes (:

Guest mz.mamiie

Aww I wanted Japan to win!!

Her costume was nice!

Puerto Rico is very pretty but I still wanted Japan to win :P

Archived