THE SMALL+LARGE INTESTINE & GALL BLADDER SONGS!

Guest josebiwasabi

Guest josebiwasabi
spoof of mc sniper's BK LOVE and orange range's HANA
soundclick ok, well we had a biology project where we had to find a creative way to present the information on the digestive system. i got assigned the large and small intestine, along with the gall bladder. anyway, this was a lot of fun to write... i made up the lyrics myself. (lyrics should be on the soundclick page) sorry for killing mc sniper's and orange range's original songs :lol: C/C appreciated
Guest juki_love

HAHAHHA LMAO!!! period 5 ><

i like your voice in the gall bladder............................... 'o bile' +__+

'o how radical'

but you really killed the songs >__<

r u gonna play this song to everyone in your class?.....

Guest josebiwasabi

HAHAHHA LMAO!!! period 5 ><

i like your voice in the gall bladder............................... 'o bile' +__+

'o how radical'

but you really killed the songs >__<

r u gonna play this song to everyone in your class?.....

yes :lol:

its ok though, i've known everyone in there for at least 2 or 3 years, so its not like i'm playing this in front of a bunch of people i don't know.

it was really tough putting in that emotion into 'oh bile' XD

Guest jlove1831

Wow...um yeah, I love those two songs but I do have to give props to ya lol. I remember doing this for bio, but it wasn't this good hahahahaha...

How long did it take you to write these lyrics? Can you write more songs? Hahahaha, I'm like failing bio right now.

Guest josebiwasabi

How long did it take you to write these lyrics? Can you write more songs? Hahahaha, I'm like failing bio right now.

hmm, it took me about 5 hours total to do all the research/writing lyrics/recording.

its amazing what the mind can do at the wee hours of the morning :rolleyes:

anyway, so i presented to the class today...

my bio teacher was laughing so hard she was crying (at the lyrics, not my singing/rapping... or at least i hope :o )

so... i'll take that as a good sign. :)

its ok though, i've known everyone in there for at least 2 or 3 years, so its not like i'm playing this in front of a bunch of people i don't know.

lol wow, I wish I had as much courage as you xD

even if I knew my class for 10 years I wouldn't be able to post clips of mine or let them listen lol

haha it was good xD

Archived