Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

Guest IguanaSoap

130119 Yawang opening + edited scenes (Rerun SBS)https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eon4ruJoRXk
cr: dc yunhogall

Guest fantast1k1

Hello Lillies!
Just want to try posting a video...I chose this vid because our Lily is soo cute in 9E2Os...the music is cool too!
http://youtu.be/eacSkZ2iEyA

Guest annieice

Hello dear Lilies >:D<

Cocomhe: now we can see him, thanks superman, just 2 more days till next episode of Yawang :)

Fantas1ksuae: thanks for the great videos :)

Hiyaya Iguana's Soap: thx for the edited scenes :) Yunho looks great, love when he smiles

BrisaBreeze: Do you know when "Flu" comes out?

Guest fantast1k1

Good Morning/Good Evening Lilies! Glad you liked the videos. I had to watch them to get our Lily fix :)) @cocomhe, now I can see Superman...Thanks! Yeah, I like 9EA2O too...it's funny and I like the character's younger boyfriend, the baseball player :\"> @Hiyaya-Iguana Soap thanks for the edited scenes. Why Can't they just show them in full each time? @Annieice, dramafever subbing is so much better. And I found good drama dot net is also showing Queen of Ambition with English sub. @Brisabreeze, thank goodness Yawang is only shown Mondays and Tuesdays...I won't have a life if its shown everyday...so, you, Annieice and I have 5 days of break which we can use to study for our exams:-B Go Lilies! Fighting! [-O<

Guest BrisaBreeze

fantast1ksuae: Thanks for all the vids. What a coincidence. I just re-watched The Sword with No Names two nights ago, and Love Letter last week. Well, some part of 9 End 2 Outs too. :))
Actually we have only three-day break since we watch it live on Mondays and Tuesdays, we still watch it with sub on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Gosh, that's tough. lol. Good bye, my thesis and MA!
annieice: I heard that The Flu will be released in June. 5 months to go. That means Su Ae will have a month break before the promotional events for the movie begin. :)
cocomhe: You successfully convinced Super Man to show up! Well done! :D I actually like Yoo Ji Tae. He's a good actor and seems so nice. hehe.  
Hiyaya-Iguana's Soap: Thank you. I'm thinking if there's any Su Ae's scene added to this rerun? 

Guest annieice

BrisaBreeze: o wow that's a long time to wait but at least we will have many days this year with our Lilly ;) thank you

Fantast1ksuae: O great, last time I checked they didn't upload it :) thank you :) and Lillis FIGHTING! ;)

Guest fantast1k1

Hello Lillies! @Brisabreeze arrrgh! You are right we actually don't get a break because we have to rewatch with subs. BTW, I tried to put a siggy, what is the dimension for the banner? I need to edit on photobucket. I erased the siggy, for some reason I can still see it in humongous size on my iPad :-? @Annieice I have an idea where I can study...I'm going to a coffee shop in Koreatown after work;;) I hope I'll get to study and not get distracted with cute K men =))

Guest BrisaBreeze

annieice: Yeah, we can see her until the end of March. I'm not sure if Yawang has 24 or 20 episodes, but I read that Kim Tae Hee's drama will air in March. If Yawang has 24 episodes, it should end in early April.
fantast1ksuae: You can check the link anniecie posted, 

but mine is bigger than that. lol. It's 550*200.

It's Monday again, guys. Episode 3 is tonight. Don't forget to stream live, but I'm not free tonight. So see you after it ends. 

Olivia Lauren Spring 2013
424428_395903580504041_1298082205_n.jpgSource: Olivia Lauren
The first glimpse of the spring collection. Let's welcome her long hair back. :))

Guest annieice

Hi my dear Lilies :* HaRyu?

BrisaBreeze: You just made my day :* she looks great love the shoes and the blazer, I have to wear something like that soon...lol :D
(I hope that you don't mind, I've posted it on my KoreanCelebritiesFashion Facebook page?)

and today:

and some SBS and actorwin Twitter pictures :)

proxyck.jpg

bbge7mzccaatf2cjpglarge.jpghahahah cute Yunho :)

and a video, where we can see BHT scenes from Yawang