Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

Guest BrisaBreeze

Oops. I just saw that you already know how to use the spoiler tag. lol.

If so, who is the guy in the opening scene, Ha Ryu or his brother? If it's really Ha Ryu, I'm so curious how Ha Ryu managed to be a prosecutor. Does his brother have anything with this too?

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1.21em; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"U-Know Yunho meets Soo Ae for the first time in 'Queen of Ambition'By Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com

SBS TV Mon-Tue drama 'Queen of Ambition broadcasted its 2nd episode yesterday, and a BTS photo of Soo Ae posing for the camera with TVXQ's U-Know Yunho was revealed on January 16th.

Soo Ae and U-Know Yunho plays Da Hae and Do Hoon respectively in the drama. In episode 2 shown on January 15th, Da Hae loses one of her shoes on a crowded subway while on her way for an interview at Baek Hak Company. Her lost shoe is picked up by Do Hoon but he just fails to hand it back to her. The first meeting between Da Hae and Do Hoon wasn't pleasant to say the least. Do Hoon turns up with Da Hae's shoe, and Da Hae vents at Do Hoon as she feels that she will not get the job because of her lost shoe.

The production team revealed, "The scene where Do Hoon hands Da Hae her missing shoe is reminiscent of the classic fairytale 'Cinderella'. This scene has drawn a lot of attention as it remains to be seen whether Da Hae who grew up in a poor environment, will wear the 'crystal shoe' handed to her by a rich man's son Do Hoon." The production team however stressed that this scene wasn't akin to the same usual Cinderella stories that you see in other drama. This was just a mere step in Da Hae's change of mentality as she aspires to climb the ladder to a position of high status.

Despite the extreme cold during the outdoors shoot, Soo Ae didn't mind it one bit as she went shoeless for most of the filming. She also showed her cute charisma as she met U-Know Yunho for the first time. Yunho also made his first appearance in the drama where he showed his affection for Soo Ae, leaving viewers to anticipate their upcoming romance story.

Soo Ae and U-Know Yunho has also been named as the 'Lilly couple' by viewers. Soo Ae's nickname is 'Lilly' while Yunho's nickname is also the same. Just like how the lily appears to be elegant and classy, we will wait to anticipate seeing their romance bloom while working together in Baek Hak Company.

Source: Yahoo!
Quite don't understand about the 'Lilly' thing. :-/
Today's episode of Entertainment Tonight feature Su Ae and Kwon Sang Woo. Yunho's fans have uploaded a part that Yunho was mentioned. Hope we can watch the full episode too. :D
Source:
Starts at 0.19.
http://youtu.be/jhMn_1vh5w8Source: dcyunho
Su Ae was asked who was her ideal type between Kwon Sang Woo and Jung Yunho. KSW was soooo funny after hearing the question. :)) It's like he's complaining because he already knew that Yunho had a higher chance to be selected. He even told her that DBSK has many fans. Finally, she picked Yunho because he's not married. ;)

Guest fantast1k1

Brisabreeze, I don't think Ha Ryu can become a prosecutor in a short time. So, without further ado, here are my thoughts on how ruthless Da Hae will become...

On that scene, that's the twin brother, its the prosecutor seeking revenge. (I even named the twin brother, Hu Yoo...I know, I'm going coo-coo) Ha Ryu is dead. Da Hae had him killed because he's weak, clingy and the only person who knows her secret. I wouldn't be surprised if Da Hae had her daughter killed also because she's another excess baggage on her way to the top. (Poor thing, she's so adorable)(The prosecutor even said, "why did you kill them?" "why did you murder me?") She actually instructed her stepbrother (another guy who would do anything for our cold blooded heroine) to kill them. Da Hae will go as far as using these family deaths as a sympathy cards to Do Hoon and the president turned husband. The twist is, Ha Ryu told his twin brother about Da Hae's secret 12 years ago. That's why on that confrontation scene, there's no love between the them, only hate and vengeance...and my guess on who got shot---it's the lady in white...justice prevails...that's why Da Hae's face is peaceful in the end...she's finally FREE.

Guest BrisaBreeze

fantast1ksuae:

What you said really makes sense. I was confused at first when watching the opening scene. I don't know who is 'me' in that question. Ha Ryu, Ha Ryu in his brother place or his brother? At first, I thought Ha Ryu meant his life before Da Hae becoming so mean. The scene where Da Hae pointing a gun towards him, he also said "You'll kill me again," He means to be killed literally this time, physically die. Does it imply that before that he has been mentally killed once? Or it's just like you said that it's his brother getting revenge on her? Then again, I can feel love in their eyes when they're holding each other after the gun fired. 

About "Why did you kill them?", I don't know if the subtitle I watched is wrong or not, but I only saw "Why did you kill then?". If someone really gets killed, your theory about Da Hae's step brother may be correct, because he's described to be able to do unbelievable thing for his lil' sis.

And Do Hoon. Poor him. She will use him to be the First Lady as his real father is the President. Although now he still doesn't know who his father is, at least he is related to him. 

BTW, Ha Ryu's brother already has a name. It's Cha Jae Woong, but your name for him is new though. Never heard any Koreans named Hu Yoo before. hahaha. It sounds like Yahoo. lol.

I agree with you that Da Hae is the one who gets shot in the end. She's gone too far. Sad but it's better to end this way.

Hiyaya-Iguana's Soap: Thank you. That's fast. :)

This pic has been released before, but this one is a full version. :))
484744_392615307499535_649233976_n.jpg

Brisabreeze : they looked so happy & enjoying each others company on that photo so i am really confused why they felt awkward during that particular kissing scene.Being confused emoticon (Confused emoticons)
 btw going back to that "neck" thing, watching that ep3 preview video again, did you notice that she was really wearing something else because in one scene (far shot) her neck is covered while in close range her neck is already bared/not covered. or my eyes are just playing a trick on me Confusion emoticon (Confused emoticons)

Guest annieice

Good morning Soo Ae fans :) I was thinking we should have a name for Soo Ae fans like Rain has his Clouds...lol ;)
Finally this morning they put the subs on...thank GOD
http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/queen-of-ambition-episode-2/

Thank you all for the great pictures and videos :) :*
 SBS Twitter pics :)

718604754.jpg

Brisabreeze: they said it >>Just like how the lily appears to be elegant and classy, we will wait to anticipate seeing their romance bloom while working together<< cos she is elegant and so is he and her nick is lily and his too, they have many things in common ... maybe it's this :/ thank you for the pictures and videos :*

Fantast1ksuae: thanks for the spoiler :* wow a twin brother it's a little bit insane

Hiyaya Iguana's soap: thanks for the download link :)

Cocomhe:
"You'll kill me again," that phrase i think means that she already killed the real Ha Ryu, so killing him (the prosecutor) would mean that she'll kill him twice since they are twins ...that's how i see it ... finally we know what he meant ... but really coo coo

Guest BrisaBreeze

cocomhe: Did you mean these two scenes?
75031_392916487469417_1095731841_n.jpg
14784_392916494136083_1893910464_n.jpg
She's wearing a turtleneck sweater in both pics. Maybe it's because the clip's quite blurry. When I checked it on the clip, It really looked like her neck isn't covered like you said. :)
annieice: You have a really good idea, but I don't know what term is perfect for us, Su Ae fans. :)) It should relate to her, right? Any suggestion? 
Thanks for your explanation. I didn't know that Su Ae's nickname is Lily too. lol. I only know her as Dress Su Ae. ;) And now some of Yunho fans call Su Ae-Yunho couple as 'Lily Couple'. That's cute. :\"> Should we name Su Ae-Kwon Sang Woo couple too? What kind of flower suits them both? ;))

Guest annieice

Brisabreeze :D how about Lilies hahahahahahah :D
hmmmm KSW and Soo Ae I would say roses, beautiful but also full of thorns (like her character in Yawang)

o btw. you were right about OL ;)

93691008.jpg12732222.jpg

She is adorable, look at her :D
reeeeeeeeeeeee.jpgggggggggggggggggb.jpg

Guest fantast1k1

Hello! Ha Ryu??? For couple names, I agree with most of you. I like The Lillies for Da Hae and Do Hoon. As for our other tormented couple---The Roses is also ok. Kinda remind me I the old movie War of the Roses----where the couple were also trying to kill each other. Since the names are flower themed, Those name are really appropriate.

Brisabreeze : thank you for making it so clear to me now, i guess i need to have my eyes check lol...                    the bts video was too fast so i really thought she was wearing different outfit, i paused it several times and it was blurry. sorry for my mistake :-B                        oh another thing, i thought Min Ha will play as their daughter, here i go again, is that Min Ha or not ....sorry again  :P

Guest IguanaSoap

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font: inherit; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Soo Ae Chooses Yunho over Kwon Sang Woo as Her Ideal Type
20130117_1358355174_08984700_1_59_201301

On January 16, actress Soo Ae was interviewed for the first time in a long time for the television entertainment show “Night of TV Entertainment.” Kwon Sang Woojoined the actress as well. On the program, the actress chose fellow actor Yunhoover her actual love interest in her drama “Night King,” Kwon Sang Woo.

On the show, when Kwon Sang Woo was asked about his back muscles, which had garnered attention from the netizens, the actor responded, “I worked out hard for two months for this drama.” The actor plays a host from the lower class.

When Soo Ae was asked what she would do if a character that Kwon Sang Woo plays, Ha Ryu, existed in real life, she answered, “If there really is a person like that, he is very welcome into my life.” But in the drama plot, Soo Ae’s character betrays Ha Ryu and choose the other guy, Baek Do Hoon, played by Yunho.

Following that statement, when Soo Ae was questioned which actor she would choose as her ideal man, she laughingly replied, “Well, Yunho would be better than a married man.”

LOL XDD

Source: Soompi

Guest BrisaBreeze

Hello, Lilies!!! :)) :))
annieice: Rose Couple is awesome. It's really perfect for their love and revenge since roses has both good and bad side. =D>
fantast1ksuae: Actually,

Cha Jae Woong's girlfriend is Seok Su Jung, played by Go Joon Hee, not Baek Do Kyung, Do Hoon's sister. Do Kyung's ex-boyfriend (Do Hoon's biological father) is supposed to be the President.

This may be wrong. ;)
cocomhe: Minha will play as their daughter from episode 5 onwards. She's older Eun Byul. So I think they will skip some time again. 
lol. If you can watch Yawang, I think you're ready for Midnight FM! hehe.
Hiyaya-Iguana's Soap: Thank you. Like it when you call her "Our Lily". ;)
And Su Ae's answer, if Kwon Sang Woo wasn't married, would she choose him? lol.

Guest fantast1k1

Oops, my bad. Retract! Retract!

Brisabreeze, I like calling them "the Lillies and the Roses" instead of adding "couple" :\">

The Lillie's and the Roses sounds like a rock band =))

Can we please fast forward Monday? Yohooo! Calling, calling Superman, orbit the earth please[-(

Yes, I saw Epi.1&2 again last night with better sub. Much better...question on the Blue Palace scene...the prosecutor said "why did you kill THEN?" Vs. Them...it doesn't make sense him asking for the reason why she killed then---coz if that's Ha Ryu, he already knows the reason---the stepdad deserve to die---vs. them---assuming Da Hae had Ha Ryu and daughter killed, what's her reason for killing two innocent people...ummm.

Guest annieice

:) Hello Lilies :* HaRyu?
Hope you are all fine?

Hiyaya Iguana's Soap: Thank you for the pics :) and I love the interview, she is right, better Yunho than a married man =)) although I was mad at him when he kept her shoe and teased her >:P o no you won't do that to our Lilly :D

Cocomhe: I love your smiley's hahahahahah too cute :) and I was thinking the same, Minha would be her daughter, I'm little bit sad she only had a short role :(

BrisaBreeze: Glad you like the idea :) thanks for the awesome Lilly-Rose pics :) can't wait to see if Ha Ryu is going to notice her on the door...I was watching that part like a horror movie (hiding my face behind my hands xD )

Fantas1ksuae: O pls Superman :) lol I can't wait for Monday, but I think I'll be watching that episode on Tuesday when they finally translate it...hmmmm if they translate it