Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

Guest annieice

Good evening ^_^ Ha Ryu? LMAO

Cocomhe: awwww Boo is so cute :D love your signature, yes you are right, to bad there's noone who could translate all the trailers for us :(

Fantas1ksuae:Midnight FM is my fav too :D

BrisaBreeze: Thank you for the pics :) so happy it will start soon :) but my fav pictures are the bts pics :) ...hmmm Go Sun Young?

>>>>>>He continued, “When I heard about the character of the first lady in this drama, I couldn’t really think of any particular actress for this role. Yet when I heard Soo Ae was chosen, I knew she would be perfect. I think this drama will turn out great, as long as I do my best.”<<<<<<<
I so agree with him...lol
and KNG singing wow :D can't wait to hear that

Guest fantast1k1

Hello Brisabreeze, Annieice and cocomhe!

Brisabreeze, my guess on the caption was shy...kinda close to awkward ;;)

I'm so excited for the premiere that I thought its already Monday in South KoreA

Annieice, Ha RYU too! I'm So, Soo Ae =))

Guest annieice

good morning

fantast1ksuae :D lol HaRyu today? ;)

Cocomhe: Good question, didn't notice that :/

O btw. 4 more hours and it's the 14. January in Korea :D yey
I'm positive that the drama will be out soon, cos I found "Jackal is coming" last night, and it had it's premier in December (before you say: wait a minute, but that's still too long...JIC is a movie, but they air the dramas almost a week after the premier)
[-O<

baa9koycmaakxln.jpg nice neck Soo Ae =))
cr:Twitter Kim Hong Seob

Just got this one :)
53718439622224713737421.jpg2009 Busan International Film Festival(BIFF)
cr: SJS Group on fb and thanks to Marina for sending me this one :*

Guest BrisaBreeze

Can't believe that today is already January 14, 2013! Our wait is over! (Well, it's not actually over, we have to wait til 9.55 PM in Korea. :)) ) Yay!!!! <:-P Any of you are going to watch it online? 
annieice: Thanks for the pics. Su Ae looks so glowing in the last pic. :\"> So the one with Yunho is Su Ae, right? I wasn't sure at first if it was her or Kim Sung Ryeong. Good eyes. hehe. Another pic of her back. lol.
63749_391371710957228_371584789_n.jpgSource: KoColonel
You finally got to watch JIC? Is it fun? 
fantast1ksuae: Ha Ryu and Soo Ae? lol. That's gonna be our unique way to greet each other. ;))
cocomhe: I think it's because they were shy? I found this article. 

Soo-Ae, “I took lead in the kissing scene with Kwon Sang-Woo…”

2013/01/09(Wed) 18:02

Kwon Sang-Woo and Soo-Ae revealed their episode regarding piggyback kiss. SBS all-new Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Yawang’ took a fresh start at SBS Mokdong, Seoul in the afternoon of January 9. In this day, Kwon Sang-Woo, Soo-Ae, Jung Yuno, Go Joon-Hwui, Kim Sung-Ryung, Park Min-Ha participated in the production report.

During the production report, the preview scene of Kwon Sang-Woo and Soo-Ae kissing on a piggyback in a romantic snowy set raised the expectations of the drama. Kwon Sang-Woo said, “It was supposed to be a kiss scene where we have to kiss on a piggyback, but it was difficult for my body so I put Soo-Ae down to kiss.” He also added, “It’s an important scene because it is an expression of a genuine and everlasting love with Soo-Ae.”

On the other hand, Soo-Ae declared, “I was the more aggressive on kissing.” She also said, “It was a bit awkward after the OK sign but it was a fun experience. I really felt immersed in the character but couldn’t rid the slight feeling of awkwardness. But it helps since the drama that consists of three phases: meeting, love, and separation. I’m having fun at the shooting set.” Meanwhile, SBS new Monday-Tuesday drama will have its first broadcast at January 14.Source: Innolife

Da-hye was on Ha-ryu’s shoulders when she kissed him first. After the scene the actor and the actress seemed shy of each other then told then camera, “We call that kiss scene ‘the piggy back kiss scene’”.

When Soo-ae was asked if she was usually this outgoing in relationships, she said, “I’m not usually like that. I’m timid”.

Source: Oh! Kpop

More BTS pics of Su Ae and Yunho.
582335_391371657623900_24068076_n.jpg
321054_391371660957233_729367539_n.jpg

Su Ae and Kwon Sang Woo541664_391372990957100_1185608780_n.jpg
486364_391372964290436_870512243_n.jpgCredit as labelled and KoColonel.

Brisabreeze - thank you for that piece of article, but still i am wondering why feeling awkward? is it because that's their first time to do it together? but she did more in ATDP with KRW, so i wonder if she felt the same awkwardness....hmmm my dirty mind is playing a trick on me....joke 
;))

Guest cutie pie1430275872

hello hello guys , this is my first time to post here  :)>-
i'm really looking forward for SooAe's new drama "Yawang" , i will try to streaming tonight , she's so amazing actress for me , though, i just have known about her since she was starring in ATDP with Kim Raewon ,and her acting in that drama ,made me always end up crying so hard in every episode :(( i'm totally in awe with her acting skill , she's the best actress for me ! :x :x :x
sorry for my bad english , pls welcome me here :D

Guest IguanaSoap

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"gaisszz 1st OST for Yawang \o/ id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"
id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Kim Nam Gil (김남길) - 너는 모른다 [Queen of Ambition OST]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0SiLUacdgYI#!

Guest IguanaSoap

SBS #YaWang press conference interview
id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"130114 좋은아침 야왕http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8u-3qfGMPU
cr: @zjvlfjqm ^^

Guest annieice

Morning :)
BrisaBreeze: thank you for the great bts pics, have you watched "Yawang" online? :) Ybout "the neck" picture, I believe it's her because she has the same hairstyling :) lol

Hi cutie pie and welcome :)

Hiyaya-Iguana's Soap: thanks for the KNG song :) he has a lovely voice ;;)

Cocomhe: have to say, the last post and Boo's signature looks like he is sad cos there's no translation :)

KNG performing ;)

717306376.jpgcr:SBS Twitter

Guest BrisaBreeze

cocomhe: lol. Now it's time to use our imagination to find an answer. :\"> We have to wait and see if someone will kindly translate the clips for us. ;) Gosh, I'm thinking of taking Korean class seriously again. lol.
cutie pie: Hello and welcome to Su Ae thread. :) Let's support and watch her together tonight! 
Hiyaya-Iguana's Soap: Thanks for the infos. Kim Nam Gil surprisingly has a good voice. The song is also good. And the interview clip, it's so funny when Kwon Sang Woo said that Su Ae has no sense of humor, still she's pretty. :))  
annieice: I watched Athena and Thousand Day Promise live, but the connection was so bad that I eventually gave up. lol. About Yawang, I'll give it a try tonight. I think it's better to watch raw file on any k-drama sites after each episode ends cos you won't have to buffer every 10 seconds. ;) 

Yawang Wallpapers 1280*1024
321300_391605650933834_1168144340_n.jpg
480302_391605644267168_1331782462_n.jpg
24435_391605737600492_1219677570_n.jpg
227658_391605647600501_392730969_n.jpgSource: Yawang Official Website
For more pics and sizes, please visit the link above. :)

Guest BrisaBreeze

cutie pie, thank you for the link. Sadly, my internet connection doesn't allow me to watch it online. I clicked open and a message in Korean appeared instead. If you get a chance to watch, feel free to spoil us. :D
10 minutes to go!

Guest BrisaBreeze

The first episode is already finished. Really want to know about viewers' reactions to Yawang. Hope it gets good comments. :) Before watching episode 1, here's the preview for tomorrow's episode. 
http://youtu.be/_K2FSVqYWNUSource: 520031226ing

Guest fantast1k1

Good morning on this side of the world!

A big welcome to Cutie Pie--- thank you for the streaming link I was able to watch Yawang premiere. Gomawo! Thank you for the vids Hiyaya-Iguana. Brisabreeze, luv the wall papers!

I didn't even know the time difference between here and SK. But I clicked away and whallla! It's streaming live!

For those in Pacific time, it's streaming at around 5am. Gosh! SK has a lot if commercials but after there's none cutting thru the drama.

Should I spoil you? ;;)

Guest fantast1k1

The beginning scene is already the cliffhanger. There were gun shot but we dont know who got shot.Then Its flash back time.

BTW, I watched it without understanding any dialogue. :\">