Quantcast

Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

Happy New Year! 

Seems that Kim Kang Woo is slated to be the male lead in Soo Ae's new drama. He looks a bit like Kwan Sang Woo, the one who starred in Yawang with Soo Ae. 

Kim Kang Woo Joins Soo Ae In Talks To Star In Mystery Drama

Jan 7, 2021
by J. K

Kim Kang Woo is considering a role in the upcoming JTBC drama “Gong Jak City” (working title).

On January 6, it was reported by YTN that Kim Kang Woo has been offered the male lead role in the drama and is considering it. His agency King Entertainment later confirmed with Hankook Ilbo that he’s considering an offer to appear in the show.

It was reported in December that Soo Ae is also in talks for the psychological mystery thriller drama, which is about the tangled relationships between characters with various ambitions and desires in a society that hides its dark side.

“Gong Jak City” will be helmed by Director Jeon Chang Eun, whose filmography includes dramas such as “The Package” and “Mystic Pop-Up Bar.”

Credit https://www.soompi.com/article/1447317wpp/kim-kang-woo-joins-soo-ae-in-talks-to-star-in-mystery-drama

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Latest should be last year since this year she has been out of action most of the time     Anyway, it has been confirmed that Soo Ae will be taking up the role in an upcoming movie "High Soc

This has been her agency for 18 years and she left once in 2013 and returned in 2015. I thought she would stay there forever. I don't know whether to be happy or sad about this news. Since the second

Ok my guess, maybe I'm wrong ..... the house decorations looks like Vietnamese, so must be taken when she was filming Sunny in Vietnam long time ago.   There's a lot of new drama castings bu

• 3 weeks later...

February 4 2021

Soo-Ae & Kim Kang-Woo cast in JTBC drama “Duke City”

Duke_City-tp1.jpg

Soo-Ae and Kim Kang-Woo are cast for lead roles in JTBC drama series “Duke City” (literal title). Soo-Ae will play Yoon Jae-Hee. She is an ambitious woman and wants her husband to become the president. Kim Kang-Woo will play Jung Joon-Hyeok. He is married to Yoon Jae-Hee. Drama series will be directed by Jeon Chang-Geun(“Mystic Pop-up Bar“/”The Package“).

“Duke City” will air sometime during the second half of this year in South Korea.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Yoon Jae-Hee (Soo-Ae) is the second daughter-in-law of the chaebol family who runs the Sungjin Group. She works at art gallery Space Jin. In the past, she had a boyfriend she dated for years, but she dumped him to marry Jung Joon-Hyeok (Kim Kang-Woo). Jung Joon-Hyeok was born out of wedlock to the chaebol family.

Yoon Jae-Hee wants to make her husband the South Korean president. For that, she cooperates with the next public prosecutor general and she begins a war against her in-laws.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/soo-ae-kim-kang-woo-cast-in-jtbc-drama-duke-city

I really like her in Mask! I can't believe I overlooked this actress years ago. She's actually beautiful and talented. She can express all the emotions and give justice to her role. Now, I'm tracking back almost all her dramas. I started with the Sweet stranger and me. I like her doing romcoms. She's also funny. Emperor of the Sea which the story is good and Love Letter where the two male leads are handsome. I personally love the chemistry between her and Ju Ji Hoon.  Waiting for Soo Ae's comeback. New fan here.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Happy she is back. 

Duke sounds like High Society. Also Kim Kang Woo was in it too. A reunion?

This is third time she plays an ambitious female character?

No expectations. Don't want to be disappointed  hehe