Quantcast
71e

Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

Some updates for Soo Ae :) 

She is now signed on to a new agency! Her new agency is Huayi Brothers Korea (Korean: 화이브라더스 코리아), formerly Sim Entertainment. Its current artistes include Yoo Hae Jin, Joo Won, etc. Can't wait to see her on screen :) 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Floral Lee said:

Some updates for Soo Ae :) 

She is now signed on to a new agency! Her new agency is Huayi Brothers Korea (Korean: 화이브라더스 코리아), formerly Sim Entertainment. Its current artistes include Yoo Hae Jin, Joo Won, etc. Can't wait to see her on screen :) 

thanks for the good news

I missed Soo Ae. Here's to hoping we can see her in a drama this year and more films in the future.

• Like 3

It will be a miracle if we get to see her in a drama this year. I'm hoping we'll see something next year. She sure is taking a long break. Do people still remember her or just us? :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Finally some good news about her... :blush:

I thought she might have retired  and  got married secretly......:D

I wished she would appear in a  drama soon...:blush:

• Like 2

I've just seeing Kim ah joong how she's changed her face and now looks like another person. I'm watching Wanted,  she's very good in there and looks good too. I just feel sad. And since Soo Ae has been absent for long time I'm hoping that she didn't go under the knife during this time and have a new face when we see her next. That will be really sad for me because her face and her voice that makes her Soo ae.

• Thanks 1

Soo Ae is the model for Korean skincare brand Rejuran. 

fHYrrq5aKhs3pjImKcdlKpC_s1.jpg

She said she is honoured to be the model for this brand and would communicate with the public with the brand and projects. Here's hoping we can see her new works soon :)  

• Like 3

On 1st August, Soo Ae volunteered at a welfare centre for abandoned pets. It is to raise awareness that pets should not be abandoned. Also, rather than purchasing cats or dogs as pets,  people can adopt the abandoned pets instead and give these animals a permanent home. Great job for her to help bring this message across. :love:

48706-3781f8e8-0fea-458e-9409-58767fa61f

48706-e45b2f83-5319-49fc-a0b3-9595d992b7

48706-f402dd3b-a62d-4790-9f0f-341293e019

48706-6c5fba51-84b1-4981-8d5b-fa141c766b

48706-f404c690-1f90-4509-9afc-d9c46d1c89

More pictures can be found at   https://m.blog.naver.com/animalkawa/221608406285

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Soo Ae will make a new movie : "Hip Daddy" helmed by "The Outlaws" director. Filming is expected to begin in the first half of next year.

Source :

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4jKOrdBa4D/

• Like 2

18 hours ago, yeuminsook said:

Untitled9.md.jpg

(from #수애 instagram)

Have watched Seo In-Guk's drama "Master of the Sun" and he acted well. Surprised to know that he started off as a singer before going into acting. A talented artiste. 

Really hope that Soo Ae can take on a drama too next year. 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/28/2019 at 11:03 AM, Floral Lee said:

Really hope that Soo Ae can take on a drama too next year.

@Floral Lee, seems like she is seriously considering it.

e2f1dfaa8dbe42c6945138279b09447f.jpeg?s=

Seo In Guk And Soo Ae Considering Roles In Upcoming Film “Hip Daddy”

On November 26, a representative from Seo In Guk’s agency said, “[The actor] is actively considering a role in the new film ‘Hip Daddy.'” Earlier this month, Soo Ae’s agency relayed similar consideration for her to take part.

“Hip Daddy” (literal title), produced by BA Entertainment and set to be directed by Kang Yoon Sung, is a film about a single mother who raises a child borne of sperm donation. The mother sets off to track down the sperm donor father when the child suddenly falls critically ill and needs a transplant.

Seo In Guk recently wrapped up production for the upcoming film “Pipeline,” while Soo Ae starred in the film “High Society” last year.

source

• Thanks 3