Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

10 hours ago, Karen Yii said:

Hope her sacrifice for the movie is worth it. 

Agree. The movie is R-rated due to its explicit scenes and will be out on 29th August. Coming  from this director, I am not surprised as his films always have these scenes but I am worried for her and the Korean public reception. Since she has already filmed it, I can only hope that everything turns out well for her. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Soo Ae appeared on a SBS night programme on 29th August. I like her attire and hairstyle here. She really looks like a newscaster here :lol: 

201808290108586255_1.jpg

cr : sports.chosun.com 

When asked about her future plans, she told the host that the time from this current movie "High Society" to her next work may be long. Why??? :bawling:   If she is not appearing, I will also give myself a break from Korean entertainment then.  Hahaha...

Life is short. Just enjoy the things that you want to do ^ ^ 

• Like 3

The daily number of movie goers and earnings can be found on this website http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/eng/news/boxOffice_Daily.jsp?mode=BOXOFFICE_DAILY

I really hope that the movie can cross the 1 million movie goers mark. Considering that it is restricted to audience 19 years and above and many controversies surrounding it, can it be done? Good luck! ^_^

Below are some pics of the stage greetings held over last weekend and today

201809011853591510_1.jpg

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20180901

201809032157040810_1.jpg

201809032158290810_1.jpg

201809032159150810_1.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2018 at 11:15 PM, yeuminsook said:

Our Soo Ae was at The Busan International Film Festival 2018 opened on October 4th – 13th

@by me (with instagram's fancams)

I'm glad she's still popular see they call out her name with all the noise. I always think she looks most elegant with hair part like that. Like!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1