Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A wonderful song

with The Best Couple 2005 KBS Drama Awards   :)

Lyric: A THOUSAND YEARS OF LOVE [천년의 사랑]

I prayed all night long
Because I cannot let you go
If I cannot love you any longer
I have no reason to live here
And I wish I would be taken

Even if my last wish is ignored
You will forever burn in my heart
Like a flame that will never burn out

You shed tears and suffered for me
How hard of a time you went through
I won’t forget you
Even after a thousand years go by
Because I love you...
Because I love you...

"Prayer" (Lee Hyun Sub) and some soundtracks of "Sea God" (2005)

by me

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Finally the movie is out! It will be shown on Aug 29. 

But before that there will be an event on 10 August where the actors of high society, including Soo Ae and Park Hae Il, will be attending. Can’t wait till then :) 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, yeuminsook said:

First trailer of movie HIGH SOCIETY ... :ph34r:

cre: SA's fan instagram

It feels soooo good to be back on this Soo Ae's Fan page! 

I hope you are as excited as I am for her upcoming movie!!

I just can't wait! From all her characters, I especially loved her role in Yawang and judging by this trailer, it looks like she'll be a little bit like that: Fierce, Ambitious, afraid of nothing etc... 

I hope this movie will get the attention it deserves! We'll wait and see..

Good job guys and thank you for keeping this page alive! :D :D :D

• Like 2

Hello every one and Soo Ae, welcome back. She's been away for too long. What are the chances seeing her in a drama this year? We still have a few months yet.

So I  noticed in the poster he's looking at her but she's looking past him somewhere up the  top, interesting. Please keep update i don't think I'll be able to see maybe by next year? Hopefully ;)

And kim young kwang's romance movie will also release in August, they two will battle it out hehe.

• Like 2

There was news yesterday that she has rejected a SBS drama about paparazzi. So sad. Thought if she accepted it , then can see her more often. 

But I trust that she will choose the dramas or movies she likes and acts well in them. 

The High Society trailer looks exciting and Soo Ae looks so cool in the trailer :) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Floral Lee said:

There was news yesterday that she has rejected a SBS drama about paparazzi. So sad. Thought if she accepted it , then can see her more often. 

But I trust that she will choose the dramas or movies she likes and acts well in them. 

The High Society trailer looks exciting and Soo Ae looks so cool in the trailer :) 

Oh that's a shame that she rejected it... BUT I think we understand that she should choose the movie or drama she'd feel the most confortable with.

We can wait a little bit longer :) 

And yeeah she looks really cool in High Society's trailer! Can't wait to see her in action :w00t: 

• Like 2