Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

On 03/03/2018 at 3:48 PM, TRAN said:

Paris? Nice, i hope she got some time for herself to look around. So what's the story again? Unhappy marriage and an affair? Isn't her hair got much longer now? Could it be an old pic or was she filmed the movie way before the news came out?

Flora Lee, is she still with Oliva Lauren? There's a new young face i saw on YouTube but not her recently.

Yes, come back with a good drama this year please. I want to see her in action, no more melo..:tongue:

Hi Tran, 

she is no longer modelling for OL. 

I think to maintain the flow of the movie, the hair length must be the same? Because from what I know, the pic was taken last month. I also like her with short hair, look refreshing. 

Yes hopefully, she will take up a new drama. There are 2 new dramas with So Ji Sub and Hyun Bin (two of my favourites :)) as the potential male leads. I think she has not acted with them before. Hope she can act with either one of them :D

• Like 2

Hi.. I'm a newbie here.. I'm really a fan of Queen Soo Ae.. 

I'm happy that she's having a return on big screen.. 

You guys have an update about her love life??? 

thanks by the way and hoping  for more update on her..  

• Like 3

Hi Lehg Salefo, happy to have you join in Soo Ae’s forum :) hope the movie will be released soon so that we don’t need to wait for too long... 

she is a very low profile korean actress, I think too too low profile. I sometimes wish she can have some dating scandals rather than no news at all...  I think she keeps her personal life very private so cannot update you on her love life. Like you, I am also very interested to know. :) 

• Like 4

Really?? Oh I just wish Im a paparazzi in Korea so i can follow her where ever she goes..  Ive been looking on her boyfriend or husband in internet but it really seems that she's too private regarding that matter..  So sad..  

• Like 4

On 3/19/2018 at 8:01 AM, paulbeolou said:

I found this pic on internet. Can you tell me who are they, with Soo Ae ? And when this pic was taken ? Please.

Thank you very much !

14597399_192623184548736_770719814556581

Ok my guess, maybe I'm wrong .:).... the house decorations looks like Vietnamese, so must be taken when she was filming Sunny in Vietnam long time ago.

There's a lot of new drama castings but i don't see her name. But still there's one drama im wishing she'll be in it and im waiting to see if my wish come true. 

I guess it will be less choices as she get older? Im curious to see what role she will pick for her next project. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, TRAN said:

Ok my guess, maybe I'm wrong .:).... the house decorations looks like Vietnamese, so must be taken when she was filming Sunny in Vietnam long time ago.

There's a lot of new drama castings but i don't see her name. But still there's one drama im wishing she'll be in it and im waiting to see if my wish come true. 

I guess it will be less choices as she get older? Im curious to see what role she will pick for her next project. 

Thank you very much ! So I think the man on the pic should be a staff member ?

Maybe she don't want to do dramas for now. Which drama do you wish she'll be in ?

• Like 4

@paulbeolou ... hehe.. can't tell the drama name, it's my secret wish   :D

@Flora Lee... always nice to see her smiling, i wish the best for the movie, doing movie maybe less stressful for her.  

Anyway, there's a man in the photo on her left second row looks like actor Kim Kang Woo? Can you confirm for me? Is he in there too? Im watching him at the moment so am i seeing things?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, TRAN said:

@Flora Lee... always nice to see her smiling, i wish the best for the movie, doing movie maybe less stressful for her.  

Anyway, there's a man in the photo on her left second row looks like actor Kim Kang Woo? Can you confirm for me? Is he in there too? Im watching him at the moment so am i seeing things?

Yes. You are right. He is Kim Kang Woo :) 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Soo Ae is doing a voice narration for an exhibition that is held in Korea. Think this is the second time she is doing it :) 

http://m.photoviewer.naver.com/image?source=http://mimgnews1.naver.net/image/416/2018/05/14/0000225911_001_20180514160029288.jpg&nclicks=art.phplus&tapToBack=false

Copyright ⓒ Asia No.1 연예뉴스 enews24.net 무단전재 및 재배포 금지]

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Floral Lee said:

Soo Ae is doing a voice narration for an exhibition that is held in Korea. Think this is the second time she is doing it :) 

http://m.photoviewer.naver.com/image?source=http://mimgnews1.naver.net/image/416/2018/05/14/0000225911_001_20180514160029288.jpg&nclicks=art.phplus&tapToBack=false

Copyright ⓒ Asia No.1 연예뉴스 enews24.net 무단전재 및 재배포 금지]

That is here :)         

sa1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1