Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

Guest Exquoise

I love her, she's so pretty and such a great actress. I see so many negative comments, DON'T EVEN POST ANY NEGATIVE COMMENTS HERE! It's not even necessary. Why don't you just leave the thread if you got something negative to say???

I only saw her in one drama.. I think she act great.. She look is simple, sincere & natural.. I think that's what make her special..

Guest bubblieri

in that last batch of pictures, she looked cute as a kiddo. thanks or all those pictures. she rarely looks bad in what she wears. she can pull almost any style (hair and clothing off). or that's what i think. like school girl, older mature.....:)

Guest YooMiRi

Soo Ae is a good actress. I wouldn't say she's pretty before I see her drama, but after I saw Hae Shin with her playing Lady Jung Hwa, I personally think she has this graceful look, kinda hard to describe, but it's like suddenly her beauty shows up (or is it her character?). That's even better than just a pretty face, because you won't get bored looking at her, unlike many other korean actresses...

Guest chubzzy

she's a beautiful korean lady. and yes i agree she looks more korean than most other korean celebrity, but i guess that brings out the uniqueness in her

Guest Melanie Haeli

hehe..she's pretty..like her frm Loveletter wif Jo Hyun Jae..hehe...she kinda reminds me of Choi Yuh Jin a bit tho..hehe