Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

2 hours ago, Floral Lee said:

Some updates for Soo Ae :) 

She is now signed on to a new agency! Her new agency is Huayi Brothers Korea (Korean: 화이브라더스 코리아), formerly Sim Entertainment. Its current artistes include Yoo Hae Jin, Joo Won, etc. Can't wait to see her on screen :) 

thanks for the good news

I missed Soo Ae. Here's to hoping we can see her in a drama this year and more films in the future.

• Like 4

It will be a miracle if we get to see her in a drama this year. I'm hoping we'll see something next year. She sure is taking a long break. Do people still remember her or just us? :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

• 1 month later...

I've just seeing Kim ah joong how she's changed her face and now looks like another person. I'm watching Wanted,  she's very good in there and looks good too. I just feel sad. And since Soo Ae has been absent for long time I'm hoping that she didn't go under the knife during this time and have a new face when we see her next. That will be really sad for me because her face and her voice that makes her Soo ae.

• Thanks 1

Soo Ae is the model for Korean skincare brand Rejuran. 

fHYrrq5aKhs3pjImKcdlKpC_s1.jpg

She said she is honoured to be the model for this brand and would communicate with the public with the brand and projects. Here's hoping we can see her new works soon :)  

• Like 3

On 1st August, Soo Ae volunteered at a welfare centre for abandoned pets. It is to raise awareness that pets should not be abandoned. Also, rather than purchasing cats or dogs as pets,  people can adopt the abandoned pets instead and give these animals a permanent home. Great job for her to help bring this message across. :love:

48706-3781f8e8-0fea-458e-9409-58767fa61f

48706-e45b2f83-5319-49fc-a0b3-9595d992b7

48706-f402dd3b-a62d-4790-9f0f-341293e019

48706-6c5fba51-84b1-4981-8d5b-fa141c766b

48706-f404c690-1f90-4509-9afc-d9c46d1c89

More pictures can be found at   https://m.blog.naver.com/animalkawa/221608406285

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• 3 months later...
18 hours ago, yeuminsook said:

Untitled9.md.jpg

(from #수애 instagram)

Have watched Seo In-Guk's drama "Master of the Sun" and he acted well. Surprised to know that he started off as a singer before going into acting. A talented artiste. 

Really hope that Soo Ae can take on a drama too next year. 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/28/2019 at 11:03 AM, Floral Lee said:

Really hope that Soo Ae can take on a drama too next year.

@Floral Lee, seems like she is seriously considering it.

e2f1dfaa8dbe42c6945138279b09447f.jpeg?s=

Seo In Guk And Soo Ae Considering Roles In Upcoming Film “Hip Daddy”

On November 26, a representative from Seo In Guk’s agency said, “[The actor] is actively considering a role in the new film ‘Hip Daddy.'” Earlier this month, Soo Ae’s agency relayed similar consideration for her to take part.

“Hip Daddy” (literal title), produced by BA Entertainment and set to be directed by Kang Yoon Sung, is a film about a single mother who raises a child borne of sperm donation. The mother sets off to track down the sperm donor father when the child suddenly falls critically ill and needs a transplant.

Seo In Guk recently wrapped up production for the upcoming film “Pipeline,” while Soo Ae starred in the film “High Society” last year.

source

• Thanks 3

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

9a037da416444654877e7bdaa99ac1a3.jpeg?s=

Soo Ae In Talks For Her First Drama In 4 Years

Actress Soo Ae might be returning to the small screen!

On June 23, a source from the drama industry told Ilgan Sports, “Soo Ae will be playing the lead role in the drama ‘Now, We Are Breaking Up’ (literal translation).”

The lead role is that of Ha Young Eun, the leader of the design team at a fashion label. She is a cold-hearted realist but is also smart and prioritizes safety above all things. Her biological age is 38, but as a designer at a fashion label, she manages her body and follows the trends in order to maintain a youthful and beautiful appearance. She is clear about reaping the rewards for her own work, and doesn’t waste time getting emotional over men.

Soo Ae’s agency, Huayi Brothers, stated to multiple media outlets, “She has received a casting offer for the drama and is positively reviewing it.”

If Soo Ae accepts, it will be her first TV drama in four years. Her last drama was in 2016 with “Sweet Stranger and Me.”

“Now, We Are Breaking Up” is written by Je In (“Misty“) and directed by Lee Gil Bok (“My Love from the Star“). The drama is still in discussions about broadcast date and details.

Do you want to see Soo Ae take this role?

source

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am so excited to read this.  "Misty" was an awesome Drama, and I hope this one will be too. The role sounds like it is tailored made for Soo Ae.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I really want to see her in a new drama, and I think this role will fit her very well !

I read on Instagram that she accepted to take the role :

"Soo Ae is in talks to make her small screen return in a new TV Drama, following her last series "Sweet Stranger and Me" in 2016.

Huayi brothers, the Actress Agency told several news outlets on tuesday that she has been offered a lead role in "We Are Breaking Up, Now" (direct trans) and is positively reviewing the role.

earlier tuesday, a new outlet reported that she had accepted the role and qouted a source as saying "Soo Ae is returning to the scene as the lead character of the drama" (c)The Korea Times"

Instagram source : https://www.instagram.com/p/CB2SOgnJpIo/

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...