Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

On 18 December, 2017 at 6:16 AM, paulbeolou said:

Thank you very much !!

I think I remember reading somewhere that her dream was to act in USA, and I thought that was why she speak English. Do you know if this is true ?

Oh was it? I did not see any article about it. Maybe you can share the article if you can find it :)

But she is so low profile even in Korea that I think it is unlikely she would want to act in other countries. 

We will just wait for the release of her new movie :) 

7 hours ago, Floral Lee said:

Oh was it? I did not see any article about it. Maybe you can share the article if you can find it :)

But she is so low profile even in Korea that I think it is unlikely she would want to act in other countries. 

We will just wait for the release of her new movie :) 

I tried to search, but I can't find it, unfortunately... But if I find it again, I'll share it ^^

She's very low profile, but she could want to act in other countries, because it could be a dream, or a summit. We should ask her :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Which Korean actors match these Marvel characters? 

한국판 '마블 히어로'에 딱 어울릴 '싱크로율 100%' 배우 5명 

4. '아이언맨' 페퍼 포츠 - 수애

인사이트(좌) 마블, (우) Facebook 'starjentertainment'

지성과 미모를 갖춘 '아이언맨'의 연인 페퍼 포츠 역에는 배우 수애가 잘 어울린다는 의견이 많다.

늘씬하고 큰 키로 호리호리한 인상을 주지만, 때로는 사랑스러운 매력이 흘러넘친다. 

또 현명한 판단력이 필요한 상황에서는 오히려 아이언맨을 리드(?)하는 역할이다. 

Just to share a fun article. A journalist list out 5 Korean actors who, in his/her viewpoint match the characters in the Marvel series of films. And Soo Ae was chosen to be the one who could play Pepper Potts (played by Gwyneth Paltrow), Iron Man's romantic interest  in the Marvel film series.  By the way, Pepper Potts is the intelligent and pretty assistant to Iron Man.

Cute. 

Source : http://www.insight.co.kr/news/135556

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I also like the pic with long hair the best :)

it has been said that the movie will be released this year. Actually I find that she acts better in movies. Drama has to depend on the script. I still find Yawang the best of all, even among the kdramas which I have watched. Very addictive.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Paris? Nice, i hope she got some time for herself to look around. So what's the story again? Unhappy marriage and an affair? Isn't her hair got much longer now? Could it be an old pic or was she filmed the movie way before the news came out?

Flora Lee, is she still with Oliva Lauren? There's a new young face i saw on YouTube but not her recently.

Yes, come back with a good drama this year please. I want to see her in action, no more melo..:tongue:

• Like 2