Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

On 19 October, 2017 at 8:51 PM, paulbeolou said:

Do you know the date of what you say ? ^^

Latest should be last year since this year she has been out of action most of the time :tongue: 

Anyway, it has been confirmed that Soo Ae will be taking up the role in an upcoming movie "High Society". Hope that there will be a lot of buzz and promotions surrounding the movie, whether during filming or promotions so that it will attract the attention of prospective audience. 

20171027_1509060839_69968700_1.jpg

“High Society” is about a Seoul University professor who runs for a seat in Congress, and his wife, who is a chief of the visual arts department, illustrating their ambition and love.

Actress Soo Ae has been cast as the wife, and Park Hae Il will be playing the Seoul University professor.

Lee Jin Wook will be portraying a media artist who gets involved in a secret love affair with Soo Ae. “High Society” will start filming in early November.

Source : www.soompi.com 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh I like the cast of High Society, but I guess we have to wait till next year. Ambition affair she's done all that so I have high expectations :D

Thanks Floral Lee ~  I hope you continue bringing us news of her as long as you can. 

• Like 2

On 28/10/2017 at 5:28 AM, Floral Lee said:

Latest should be last year since this year she has been out of action most of the time :tongue: 

Anyway, it has been confirmed that Soo Ae will be taking up the role in an upcoming movie "High Society".

Ok thank you very much !!

Oh it's good news !

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

The Blue Dragon Awards in Korea was held on Sat (25/11) and Soo Ae co-presented the Best Actor Award together with Lee Byung Hun. It is so nice to see her again. Her white dress gown really brought out her elegance and beauty to the fullest :) 

262688_252718_477.png

2017112501002286900167111.jpg

2017112501002293700167741.jpg

4a5d8f21ly1flv8jagjd5j20i50grwgo.jpg

4a5d8f21ly1flv8jaqgf6j20iq0gfgnr.jpg

4a5d8f21ly1flv8jc2rwnj20is0gijtk.jpg

4a5d8f21ly1flv8jcb9vgj20iq0gaac6.jpg

4a5d8f21ly1flv8jcwcj3j20is0gjdi0.jpg

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Floral Lee said:

I saw this on wiki. 

Education Cyber Hankuk University of Foreign Studies - English
Occupation

I suppose she should be able to speak English. But yeah you are right, I also have not heard her spoke in English before. i think not only her, I also do not see many videos of Korean actors speaking in English.

Thank you very much !!

I think I remember reading somewhere that her dream was to act in USA, and I thought that was why she speak English. Do you know if this is true ?

• Like 1